It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution - TV show where can I watch it online?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Revolution - TV show where can I watch it online?

I'm in Canada so Hulu, NBC, etc don't work. Trying to find some other site that's streaming it live???

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
www.ch131.com

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
nbc.com

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I just can't stand it. Like in Canada we can't watch hulu, we can't watch any major network like pilots that appear on NBC, ABC, CBS etc etc. It's all blocked. So you can try and download it but it might take at least 24 hours. So instead you have to waste a good hour at least to find it streaming online somewhere. So I finally found it streaming. Like it's so utterly stupid. I mean seriously, were like the 51st state, we should be able to watch anything up here. It's freakin nazi germany!

So I found it streaming if anyone is in Canada and wants the address pm me. Bye

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by headorheart

thanks man

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Ha,, Interesting, I'd not heard of this show. Just looked it up on my super secret special web archive of treats, and there it is.

Might be good to fill the void.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Don't bother its rubbish.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Don't go crazy, I found it very disappointing!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wow, there ya go

I found it surprisingly OK, but then I had no real expectations. In fact, it was about 5 minutes after I heard about it that I saw it. Definitely bee watching it for a few eps, it may become tepid and motionless - which I fear Walking Dead is becoming - OR it may continue along a rarely travelled niche. Would have to be the second show I'm aware of that focuses on the after event rather than the actual event.

The other being the Walking Dead, obv.

I did like how they didn't really wait too long before slipping in a plot device. That's always good. Unless you're talking about LOST.. in which case 9999973756 plot devices that lead no where and serve only to keep you glued to the idiot box... never again.

new topics

top topics

join