It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Roulette: Documentary on GMO's FREE for the next 2 days, watch it now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm about to watch it right now but wanted to share it first so as many people watched it while it is still free to view online for the next TWO (2) days.

geneticroulettemovie.com...

When the US government ignored repeated warnings by its own scientists and allowed untested genetically modified (GM) crops into our environment and food supply, it was a gamble of unprecedented proportions. The health of all living things and all future generations were put at risk by an infant technology.

After two decades, physicians and scientists have uncovered a grave trend. The same serious health problems found in lab animals, livestock, and pets that have been fed GM foods are now on the rise in the US population. And when people and animals stop eating genetically modified organisms (GMOs), their health improves.

This seminal documentary provides compelling evidence to help explain the deteriorating health of Americans, especially among children, and offers a recipe for protecting ourselves and our future.

edit on 19-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I want to thank you for this. S&F The tragedy is that this information and documentaries such as this one are and exist on the periphery. Few discover them when in reality everyone should be watching and researching this data because their human lives depend on it.

It is a disgrace that society purposely keeps this true information from the people while they are mass watching smut trailer trash on t.v. Documentaries such as Genetic Routlette are obscure and not easily reached to the masses on purpose. That which is promoted is that which is systematically controlling and slowly killing the masses with their ignorance and stupification.

They purposely keep this information out of the mainstream. Honestly the agenda is so painfully obvious!

The fact that there are only two of us that have responded to this great thread and have taken the time to watch the documentary which is PERTINENT and CRUCIAL to our daily choices and consumer power is a testimony of the power under the mainstream agenda to keep everyone ignorant and apathetic at the great cost of our lives in the end.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I'm about to watch it right now but wanted to share it first so as many people watched it while it is still free to view online for the next TWO (2) days.

geneticroulettemovie.com...

When the US government ignored repeated warnings by its own scientists and allowed untested genetically modified (GM) crops into our environment and food supply, it was a gamble of unprecedented proportions. The health of all living things and all future generations were put at risk by an infant technology.

After two decades, physicians and scientists have uncovered a grave trend. The same serious health problems found in lab animals, livestock, and pets that have been fed GM foods are now on the rise in the US population. And when people and animals stop eating genetically modified organisms (GMOs), their health improves.

This seminal documentary provides compelling evidence to help explain the deteriorating health of Americans, especially among children, and offers a recipe for protecting ourselves and our future.

edit on 19-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link, I'm watching it now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is really good but it gets a little bit technical so you might want to watch something like FOOD INC. first (which is on Netflix, youtube, etc...) if you're new to Monsanto and GMO etc...

The lengths that these biotech giants like Monsanto go to-to keep the information suppressed is disgusting and must be exposed.

I am sharing this link with as many people as I know so they can watch it for free while they still can.

The documentary touches on Monsanto's GMO and chemical partner Roundup and it's links between many diseases that have spiked in the last couple of decades since it has been introduced.

Heart disease, diabetes, intestinal/digestive complications, severe allergies, etc...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's only available for 2 days and there is already a torrent file you can download LOL. There really is.

I'm watching the film ( website version) . I'll comment when it's done.

O.k. Movie is done, Here is my comment.

I have seen many GMO movies over the years and This is by far the Best. This film presents hard core scientific PROOF that GMO's are causing disease in and killing Us - our plants, our pets, our livestock thats made into food, ourselves and our children.

And it's not just in a few things, it is in over 70% of all foods sold at the supermarket and GMO's are found present in almost all Humans in every major city in the USA. It is The number One cause of sickness and disease in America. It is the reason why your medical bills are so high. They are the reason why we are fat, have more kids with autism are becoming resistant to medicines.

This film tells us how to combat Monsanto and Win to get rid of all GMO foods in this country. WATCH THIS FILM NOW !

The shocking thing is that this thread is not #1 on ATS. That really shows how much people care about their health issues. Even more shocking is the filmmaker selling the dvd and only letting people see this film for two days. As serious an issue as this is this needs to go Viral to wake people up to the dangers of GMO's. If you miss this film, buy the dvd. If you cannot afford the dvd download it from your favorite bit torrent site. Keep the message alive and you may help to bring about a brighter future for your children.

edit on 20-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Couple the above with this new thread - the first long term study done on animals that ingested GMO Foods.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Full abstract of the study is posted and it's shocking!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
OP, please don't be offended by the lack of responses. Your thread was posted a bit after 2 a.m. my time, and perhaps just as late-night for many users. ATS gobbles all things Monsanto up, so be patient with us!

I will be watching this movie tonight after work and will provide my feedback tomorrow. Thanks so much for this link!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just watched the movie. Excellent, very inspiring. This is something we can work with. An evil conspiracy that can be defeated. We need a win. I hope everyone will watch this and buy non-GMO from now on. Tell everyone you know about this issue. I think most people have heard in passing that GMO's are "bad" and to be avoided, but how seriously do they perceive the problem to be? I have to admit it's worse than I thought. Thanks for posting this!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Thank you for this! I have tried to get my head around why "people" would knowingly poison the world and I can't do it.

top topics

join