It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney and Beck say we're all catholics now...are we? What is the whore playing at?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Some funny business is going off in the NWO camp...they are getting even more brazen in showing who they really serve and what their agenda is all about. Here are 2 videos which cut through the smoke and mirrors and get to the heart of the matter.

--------
I am a Catholic now (pt. 1 of 3) 13 minutes

(pt. 2 of 3) 8 minutes - (pt. 3 of 3) 7 minutes
-------
The Final Warning video (9 minutes)

Sea Beast/Little Horn end game coming together and the message is getting out as shown by secular investigative journalist Ben Fulford posting the above short vid at the end of his weekly newsletter on Sept 11 2012 at article end.

Ratzinger in the Hitler Youth....unsurprising really
edit on 19-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is the second time I've tried watching the video of Pope Maleficent, only to end up frustrated and infuriated at the idiots who add loud, annoying, overdramatic music to videos until they're incomprehensible. Can you please tell me what the upshot is of that video? Perhaps then I could understand what the main thrust of this story is....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm sure you remember President Kennedy giving a speech in Germany and attempting to tell the citizens "I am a Berliner!" He wanted to identify with them, show his support and solidarity. You may also have seen the T-shirts saying "I am Trayvon" after the shooting.

That's all these guys are saying.

They see that this HHS mandate is an attack especially on the Catholic Church, and they are trying to express solidarity with other members of the Christian family who are under attack. No, they haven't converted.

Oh, about:

Ratzinger in the Hitler Youth....unsurprising really
You're right, it's not surprising since every German boy was forced to join up, it was like a youth draft. It says nothing about Ratzinger, or any of the other kids they took.
edit on 20-9-2012 by charles1952 because: add a bit more

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

JesuitGarlic, I always enjoy and jive with the dots that you connect.

Satan believes it's his world...........................he is and has been banking on the fact that the majority of the world doesn't know the difference and are too complacent to care because their ignorance is bliss.

He is right in that way sadly but our FATHER will reach all HIS children who can see the world for what it truly is and connect the dots and also hear HIS Voice for the great following.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Can you please tell me what the upshot is of that video? Perhaps then I could understand what the main thrust of this story is....

The upshot of the video is that the papacy is taking formal measures to bring nations on board their agenda to clear Sunday of any work obligations so people can more readily keep the day as 'holy' for when the false-christ comes saying that he has changed the 4th commandment from Sabbath (honoring the creator of the Universe) to Sunday (in obedience to the authority of the papal power who believes themselves worthy to change the laws of God and in honor of the self proclaimed sun god, Apolloyon, the angel from the Abyss; Rev. 9:11)

It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

The quotes that are read in the second video come from Adventist understanding of end time prophecy. The speaker (Walter Veith) was saying that no one thought that such a prophecy would ever happen...but he goes on to show just how the Vatican are putting the pieces in place.

The understanding of the prophecy relates to what causes the plagues to come upon the people not found in the 'book of life' in Revelation 15 and 16. We can see this information from the other occasion in the Bible when the plagues are mentioned which is in the Exodus story. Moses ask the Pharaoh to let his people go. Pharaoh says, "You make them rest from their labor" (KJV, Exodus 5:5). The word Pharaoh used for rest is 'shabbat' (Strong's #7673) the word which is also found used in Genesis 2:2. Therefore the Hebrews were endeavoring to keep the commands of God by keeping the Sabbath day holy. The reason that the plagues came upon the Egyptians was because Pharaoh instituted a new civil law to double the labors of the Hebrews that would prevent them from being able to keep the Sabbath as God had intended for his people, a civil law that was against the Divine law of God. The bible is trying to inform us if we study it what we can expect from the great future event given what occurred under similar circumstances in the past.

The purpose of this thread is to get people aware of the careful imbedded messages being given out by these influential people (Romney and Beck) and how any solidarity with the Vatican should be avoided completely at this important time in our own history. This is an orchestrated supposed 'religious freedom' issue...Each side (controlled opposition) is playing their part that is designed to bring people toward a tolerant and receptive way of thinking toward Catholic teaching. Creating an induced atmosphere of Catholic tolerance will be used against us all. I am bringing this to the attention of people to BE AWARE of a current ongoing mind programming issue going on right before you under the disguise of seeming innocence. Everything the Vatican does is to build their own power and make no mistake, Obama is planning along in their plan (swing the pendulum one way and control the reaction to get the public demanded the pendulum be swung even more strictly in the other direction at the opportune time for the most nefarious reasons).
edit on 20-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

they are trying to express solidarity with other members of the Christian family who are under attack.

Let's have a survey of the record of Vatican solidarity towards Christians....

- Typical example from the inquisition against individuals
On May 21 1559 a cousin of King Phillip II of Spain, Dona Isabella, is found worshiping the Lord at home (bible-believing Christian). This is considered a crime punishable by death for being a heretic. She gets taken to a tribunal to recant her belief in her savior Jesus. She does not recant so they strap her down on a rack, give her water torture and rip a brittle cloth out her stomach tearing her insides, throat and mouth.

Then they burn her at the stake at 7 months pregnant.

- Typical example of the Vatican against Christian groups

August 24, 1572, was the date of the infamous St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre in France.
To catch the Christians off-guard every token of peace, friendship, and ecumenical good will was offered.
Suddenly—and without warning—the devilish work commenced. Beginning at Paris, the French soldiers and the Roman Catholic clergy fell upon the unarmed people, and blood flowed like a river throughout the entire country. Men, women, and children fell in heaps before the mobs and the bloodthirsty troops. In one week, almost 100,100 Protestants perished. The rivers of France were so filled with corpses that for many months no fish were eaten. In the valley of the Loire, wolves came down from the hills to feel upon the decaying bodies of Frenchmen.
When news of the Massacre reached the Vatican there was jubilation! Cannons roared—bells rung—and a special commemorative medal was struck—to honor the occasion! The Pope commissioned Italian artist Vasari to paint a mural of the Massacre—which still hangs in the Vatican
source

Charles A. Bolton (Ex-Roman Catholic priest):

What has turned my soul against Roman abuse of power is the way in which it has tortured and burned such saints of God as Joan of Arc, hundreds of the Albigensian martyrs in France in the 12th century, the Knights Templar, John Huss [Czech Jan Hus], the Dominican Savonarola, the Dominican Giordano Bruno, [and] the Anglican bishops Cranmer, Ridley, and Latimer. The Inquisition has promoted at least two wholesale massacres: [hundreds of] thousands of Protestant Waldensians in northern Italy, and thousands of Protestant Huguenots by the massacre of St. Bartholomew in France. More than 30,000 of the most cultured Protestants of France were put to the sword on the night of St. Bartholomew, August 24, 1572. At the news [of this brutal, bloody massacre], the Pope had cannons fired, proclaimed a jubilee, ordered a Te Deum of thanksgiving to be sung, and struck a special medal to commemorate the glorious ‘victory’.

The Vatican uses the token of peace and coming together after persecuting the Huguenots for so long. The Frenchmen take the bait, come altogether for there lovely peaceful 'ecumenical' meeting with the Church and their passages get sealed off so there is no escape and they proceed to be slaughtered unarmed by the Catholic powers. Should we trust anything the Vatican comes up with concerning 'religious freedoms'. HELL NO...they are the worst destroyers of religious freedom against God's people in history.

-----------------
Historian J. A. Wylie said:

It is idle in Rome to say, "I gave you the Bible, and therefore you must believe in me before you can believe in it." The facts...conclusively dispose of this claim. Rome did not give us the Bible—she did all in her power to keep it from us; she retained it under the seal of a dead language; and when others broke that seal, and threw open its pages to all, she stood over the book, and unsheathing her fiery sword, would permit none to read the message of life, save at the peril of eternal anathema"
J.A. Wylie, History of Protestantism Volume 1 (Virginia: Heartland Publications, 2002): 58

Pope Nicholas I in a letter to the King of Bulgaria in 860 AD

I glorify you for having maintained your authority by putting to death those wandering sheep who refused to enter the fold; and you not only have not sinned, by showing a holy rigour, but I even congratulate you on having opened the kingdom of heaven to the people submitted to your rule. A king need not fear to command massacres, when these will retain his subjects in obedience, or cause them to submit to the faith of Christ; and God will reward him in this world, and in eternal life, for these murders.

Civilta Cattolica (House organ of the Jesuits):

Fascism is the regime that corresponds most closely to the concepts of the Church of Rome.

David Hunt, A Woman Rides the Beast (Harvest House, 1994): 126:

The Constitution of the United States was condemned by the Papacy because it separated church and state and prohibited the establishment of any religion by the government. The popes, on the other hand, had long required governments to make Roman Catholicism the official religion and to prohibit the practice of any other.

Dr. William P. Grady:

During a sermon in 1850, [Roman Catholic] Archbishop John Hughes of New York, the nation’s leading Vatican spokesman, acknowledged that a conspiracy to subjugate free America did exist after all. The Catholic press was ecstatic. An excerpt from ‘Shepherd of the Valley’, the official journal of the [Roman Catholic] Bishop of St. Louis, declared, ‘If Catholics ever gain a sufficient numerical majority in this country, religious freedom is at an end. So our enemies say, so we believe.’ [Catholic Archbishop] Hughes’ own paper, the ‘New York Freeman’ brazenly announced, ‘No man has a right to choose his religion.’

Charles Chiniquy, a Catholic priest who turned to Protestantism says:

Have not the popes publicly and repeatedly anathematized the sacred principle of Liberty of Conscience? Have they not boldly said, in the teeth of the nations of Europe, that Liberty of Conscience must be destroyed – killed at any cost? Has not the whole world heard the sentence of death to liberty coming from the lips of the old man of the Vatican?
The Priest, The Woman and the Confessional(BiblioBazaar, 2007): 104

Do people need a more recent history of the Papacy? Perhaps their full involvement and organizing the World Wars and Russian Revolution where hundreds of millions were killed in total and then they go help out all their Nazi mates escape justice by providing them a line of escape and take the gold from murdered Jews to fill their bank accounts...do we need to cover that kind of 'religious freedom' they really espouse???
edit on 20-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

A good book to read on the links between the Vatican, top ranking Mormons, Nazis, and Witchcraft is Vatican Ratline: the Vatican, the Nazis, and the New World Order written by an escaped Illuminati sex slave from her personal dealings with Jesuit priests, top Mormon and Witchcraft families and Nazis brought to America and harbored in California (lots of goings on from American Martyrs Catholic Church).

If you want a quick look at Vatican/Mormon connections then search for the images of the all seeing eye of Horus on the Utah temple and surrounds and compare that to the same symbol all over Catholic buildings
Mormon symbol versus Catholic symbols.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thank you for your very articulate response to my question. Now I understand.

This is much to absorb. I will read it all again later. Thanks....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

they are trying to express solidarity with other members of the Christian family who are under attack.

Let's have a survey of the record of Vatican solidarity towards Christians....

Ever heard of Thomas More? Or the hundreds of other Catholic martyrs in Britain? And the Pilgrims didn't come to the New World because they were being persecuted by Catholics, you know.

You might find this article of some interest: Reformation Leaders...

That period of time was horrific for both Catholics and Protestants, don't pretend that it was all "Vatican attacks on Christians."

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Everyone with half a brain knows Sunday isn't the Sabbath. No order from the pope will make Sunday the Sabbath.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I know a young lady who is a staunch Vegan. She talked to me for about 45 minutes one day about how evil it was to eat animals or use animal products. She told me about their breeding and captivity, she told me about their horrible lives and cruel deaths. And, of course, she discussed food processing at great length.

My friend was insistent that animals had souls, thoughts, and memories. They were basically just like us, except for problems with communication and body structure. I listened to stories about dolphins and gorillas, then I went out for a hamburger. Get my point?

People form groups for hundreds of different purposes. Good people, bad people, normal people. When they're in a group they are still good, bad, or normal. Are you really surprised that in 2000 years some bad people have enterd the Church? I wouldn't want to be a member if none had.

You may disagree with the Church, millions and millions have. But honestly, I'm worried about the degree of hatred you're showing. It's almost as though you've been looking at one idea or event over, and over, and over, until it's filled your mind, leaving no room for anything else.

But do what you have to do. I hope you find peace and love.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
First, Constantine didn’t replace the Sabbath. The Sabbath is a day of rest. Sunday is the day that Christians celebrate the Resurrection of Christ. They’re not the same thing. That some have equated them with being the same over the years isn’t the fault of Constantine.

Second, all politicians attempt to appeal to the broadest number of people that they can so they’ll vote for them. To do so, they use rhetoric that capitalizes on the commonalities they think various groups hold in common. Romney does this, and he has to, as he has to overcome prejudice regarding his own religion. He’s essentially saying, I’m one of you, and we’re all in this together.

Third, the rest of the first video was simply a typical anti-Catholic rant common in certain Protestant/Evangelical circles. Also, Glenn Beck is an idiot. His opinions aren’t even worth delving into, as his motive is obvious. He’s a Romney supporter and Romney shares his religion, so he wants to spread Romney support among his listeners.

As to the second video, I’m not Catholic, and my Church doesn't scare monger by calling the RCC the Whore of Babylon. We simply view the RCC as schismatics. We view Protestants, Evangelicals, and all other break off groups from them as schismatics of schismatics. Even Islam was originally viewed as a Christian schismatic group to us. In other words, they’re all heterodox. This includes Seventh Day Adventists and Messianic Judaism. They all get things right, but they get things wrong too- and that DOES matter. However, name calling and hatred isn't the answer.

Also, the current Pope (Ratzinger) was in the Hitler Youth. This has been common knowledge for a while now. I’d say a lot of people were in the Hitler Youth back in the day. Wasn’t it somewhat mandatory? As far as current support for a Sunday Law in Europe goes- I think it is kind of odd as it seems rather out of character for Europe to go back to anything associated with being traditional or religious.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The thread you have linked in your sig prooves to me you understand the "mark" of the beast and the "mark" of God 100%.

When the time comes that a global Sunday worship is enforced, it will be those who keep the commandments of God that are not marked by it.

The following doctrines have their root in Catholism and not scripture; the Catholic Church even acknowledges that those christians who keep them are Catholic whether the call themselves Catholic or not, because the authority of their doctrine is the Catholic Church alone:

1. Sunday Service
2. Christmas
3. Easter
4. Trinity
5. Mary worship
6. Traditional understanding of Heaven and Hell.
7. Immortal soul that goes somewhere immidiately after death.
8. Weekly Communion rather then annual Passover observance.
9. No longer have to keep the annual Holy Days, ordained by God forever.
10. Celebate religious leaders.
11. Eat unclean meat. (this seems especially funny when you traditionally eat ham on Christmas, when Jesus would never have eaten it and thought of eating it as an abomination!)

The list goes on and on, if you have faith in these non-scriptoral doctrines you are faithfully Catholic regardless of the title you choose to go by.

You are also correct in your conclusion regarding Rome/Vatican/Pope and the Beast of Revelation, but the 7 mountains (governements) are 7 revivals of the same Beast in history not the 7 literal hills of Rome. 7 times Satan has taken control of the Catholic Church AND political power in Europe, these revivals are the "holy" Roman Empire, where the church is the head of the state.

The 7 revivals are:

1. Justinian (leader & pope in control)
2. Charlemane (leader & pope in control).
3 Otto the Great (leader and pope in control).
4. Hapsburg dynasty (leader and pope in control)
5. Napolean Bonaparte (leader and pope in control)
(5 have past)

6. Hitler (leader and pope in control)
(1 is.) *at the time this truth was revealed to God's true church Hitler was still reigning in Germany

7. United Staes of Europe (10 nations unite after the collapse of the USA/UK/Israel alliance & pope in control)
(1 remains)

Excellent research, and remarkably sound conclusion.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

1 & 8. Sunday Services and Weekly Communion instead of annual Passover observance: I’m trying to figure out what is unbiblical about Communion. Perhaps you’d care to elaborate? Every Sunday we celebrate the Resurrection of Christ. We didn’t replace the Sabbath.

2. Christmas: Yes, this was something that began in the fourth century. The Holy Nativity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ- with Christmas Eve being a strict fast and Christmas itself by celebrating Divine Liturgy in Church. It was at direct odds with what the pagans were doing with their revelry around the same time.

3. Easter: Or, as it has always been called in pretty much every language (including Latin) except English and German- Great and Holy Pascha. It is the Feast of Feasts, the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We don’t celebrate a goddess Ishtar (or whoever). Everything during Pascha in the Orthodox Church is based on Scripture.

4. Trinity: Absolutely. This is a non-negotiable Christian doctrine.

5. Mary Worship: No- we don’t worship Mary. We venerate her. We view her as the perfect Christian. I pray thee, to hearken unto what I’m saying to thee.

There are around six different Greek words that are usually translated into English as 'prayer'. These words encompass supplications, intercessions, thanksgiving, etc. Prayer to the saints IS NOT WORSHIP! Perhaps this misconception came about from bad translation? At any rate, I Timothy 2:4 upholds the practice of intercession for others, and we are quite cognizant of the fact that Christ's mediation is what makes intercession possible.

Mary, the Theotokos (God bearer) does intercede for us through prayer, as do ALL the saints. When a person asks the Theotokos, or any other saint, to pray for them, it is just like when we ask for anyone else to pray for us. The saints are alive in Christ. Those in the Church are ALIVE in Christ, because God is the God of the living and not the dead.

As the Paschal Troparion says: Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and upon those in the tombs bestowing life!

6. Traditional Understanding of Heaven and Hell: Just for clarification, what do you believe this to be?

First, the general use of the word ‘hell’ isn’t quite accurate. We have sheol/hades (the grave). The righteous and unrighteous dead are separated. The Christian scriptures also speak of the lake of fire (gehenna). What I’m about to share is the Orthodox Christian view of heaven and hell. This is what is the traditional understanding of ancient Christendom.

Here is a quote from an old Wikipedia article that I thought explained it well (the article itself doesn’t seem to be around anymore): “For many ancient Christians, Hell was the same ‘place’ as Heaven: living in the presence of God and directly experiencing God’s love. Whether this was perceived as pleasure or torment depended on one’s disposition towards God. St. Isaac of Syria wrote in Mystic Treatises: “…those who find themselves in Hell will be chastised by the scourge of love. How cruel and bitter this torment of love will be! For those who understand that they have sinned against love, undergo greater suffering than those produced by the most fearful tortures. The sorrow which takes hold of the heart, which has sinned against love, is more piercing than any other pain. It is not right to say that the sinners in Hell are deprived of the love of God…But love acts in two ways, as suffering of the reproved, and as joy in the blessed!” This ancient view is still the doctrine of the Eastern Orthodox Church.”

7. Immortal soul that goes somewhere immediately after death.

I don’t know about Catholicism, but we believe that the souls of the departed stay around for forty days after death. We don’t believe in soul sleep (that’s not scriptural). There are two judgments- the Particular Judgment on the fortieth day after death to dwell with righteous or unrighteous dead- and the Final Judgment after the Second Coming of Christ.

9. No longer have to keep the annual Holy Days, ordained by God forever.

But we do! All of the annual Holy Days were transformed by Christ! The Church still celebrates them. The most obvious one being Great and Holy Pascha out of the Passover.

10. Celibate religious leaders.

Why yes, they exist. In Orthodox Christianity, our deacons and priests can marry, so long as they do so before they are ordained. However, we do also have heiromonks (priest monks) and our bishops are celibate. I’m not seeing the problem. Both ways are supported by the NT scriptures.

11. Eating unclean meat:

The Council of Jerusalem as recorded in the Acts of the Apostles clarified a lot of things for Christians- especially those who weren't Jewish converts. If you look at Matthew 15:11 and Acts 10:12-24, you’ll see that the NT is making it clear we are no longer under all of the OT laws. However, there are things that are referred to in the New Testament as being prohibited to believers and are still in effect as far as the Church canons are concerned. We are to abstain from what has been strangled, from blood, from any food and other things offered to idols, and sexual immorality. One could say that these fall in the realm of what some refer to as Noahide laws.

Act 15:19-20
19Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

20But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

edit on 20-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

Granted, I'm in the first group of what you call "schismatics," but I feel a closeness through the Trinity, and the veneration of Mary. I also believe in using icons and decorated churches to display and teach beauty and holiness. Besides, my grandmother was Ukrainian Orthodox.

I'm saddened to see Christians fighting and insulting Christians here, or anywhere. Thank you for your patience and strength in posting as you have. Presenting facts is one approach to overcoming the hatred. Even though separated, the Orthodox and the Catholics walk very closely, and I'm glad to see you along the way.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

There's a saying: 'We know where the Church is, but only God knows who all is in it.' Or something like that- I'm probably misquoting a little. However, I hope you get the drift.
Anyway, schisms can be healed.

edit on 20-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have a theory that the EU,UN, and Vatican are trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi. In order to make Muslims believe that he is the Mahdi then the NWO, consisting of the EU, UN, and Vatican, has to try and make it appear as though Obama fulfills at least some of the Islamic prophecies about the Mahdi.

Some Islamic prophecies suggest that the Mahdi will rise to power in the West. Obama has gone from obscurity to President in the West. Other prophecies say that the Mahdi was actually born in 869 a.d. but then was magically hidden until it was time for him to return to save the world. I believe this may be why the NWO is trying so hard to keep Obama's records secret. Some Islamic prophecies say that the Mahdi will be revealed after great turmoil and will establish the Islamic caliphate and create peace in the Middle East. I believe that the NWO is, therefore, going to try to fulfill the turmoil part of the prophecy by attacking Iran. I believe that Obama, with the help of the EU and UN, will then divide Israel (1969 borders?) and give parts of it to the Vatican and Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians. I believe that this will be done without Israeli consent. Obama will then appear to have established the caliphate and created peace in the Middle East. Most Muslims will then believe the NWO's charade that Obama is the Mahdi.

If my theory is correct that the NWO is trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi then further research of Islamic prophecies indicate that the Islamic idea of Christ, know as Isa, is supposed to return to walk alongside the Mahdi. If the NWO is successful in deceiving Muslims into believing that Obama is the Mahdi then I suspect that the NWO will then present the world with a Christ impersonator or False Prophet to play the part of Isa who returns to walk alongside Obama.

My theory also includes the possibility that the one world government will coalesce into four unions; European Union, North American Union, Pacific Union, and Asian Union or some variation thereof. All of this will be done without the consent of the people. Those four unions will consolidate into a one world government that will be ruled by the Vatican's Christ impersonator. David Rothschild could play the part of an antichrist Christ impersonator who pretends to be Christ/Isa/Horus reincarnated. He has everything that it would take to deceive people into believing that he is Christ returned. Rumor also suggests that David Rothschild is Luciferian.

My theory may be wrong but the fact is that everything in my theory is already taking place. If you take a moment to google 'Obama Mahdi' then you may see that many Muslims already believe that Obama is the Mahdi. Google also lists many sites that discuss how operatives are trying to establish the four unions that I discussed. For example, NAFTA, Trans-Pacific partnership, and the Keystone pipeline are tools beings used to establish the North American Union at the moment.

Research about the Vatican also indicates that the Vatican contains a lot of Egyptian occult symbols that represent sun worship and the Eye of Horus or All Seeing Eye. Madonna presented a large eyeball in her superbowl halftime show and the 2012 Olympic stadium was designed to represent an eyeball made up of all the olympians. I believe that these symbols will become more relevant as the Vatican and NWO's efforts to establish a one world government and religion become more apparent over the next few years. Many other celebrities are already marketing the Eye of Horus or All Seeing Eye or Hand of Hamsa on their clothing, jewelry, movies, music videos, etc. I suspect that the one eyeball symbol will replace the pope's swastika in representing the communist one world government or Fourth Reich. The one eyeball represents everybody seeing the world through one perspective. Many religions already attribute many different meanings to the one eyeball or Third Eye. The Vatican would then simply need to adopt the symbol to represent its one world religion that will include many different religious meanings but all with a one world perspective of tolerance. Others have suggested that the one eyeball will represent solidarity and/or acquiescence to surveillance and monitoring by the one world government/religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

I know it's a superficial response to your fascinating posts, but I have a simple question.

If the elections keep Obama in power, or remove him, will the outcome have any effect on the prophecies?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It seems as though the nwo wants to replace Obama with Romney in order to, imo, free Obama up to play the part of the Mahdi. Some say that the GOP purposely committed the voting fraud at the RNC in an effort to nominate Romney because the GOP knows that he can't win. That seems plausible to me since both rinos and democrats are getting paid to cede U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. and one world government. I don't believe that it matters to the nwo whether Obama or Romney wins just as long as its one of them. I also don't believe that a third party candidate or Ron Paul write in campaign would deter Obama's desire to play out his messiah complex either.

edit on 21-9-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Mitt Romney's Vatican Roots

It was in Mackinaw Island that I first met then-Prime Minister of Canada, Pierre Trudeau, a professed Jesuit. Through conversations that I overheard between him and Governor Romney, I learned how the CIA and the Catholics were merging their information for NWO controls.

Michigan's Governor George Romney [Mitt's Dad] was very much interested in implementing mind control of the masses. He wanted to bring the Satanic rituals of child abuse that were proliferating in the Catholic Church into the Mormon church. He wanted a robotic society growing up within the Mormon church so that they would give more money to the NWO effort.

One of the things that he instructed me to do was to attend the Muskegon Catholic Central High School -- which was very much involved in this ClA/Jesuit merger of mind control information. Through implementation of trauma in the school system, a person such as myself would photographically record whatever I was taught. I got all A's but I didn't gain any information I could use. I couldn't think to use anything that I had learned, but I was recording facts and that's what they were interested in.

......Governor Romney was also interested in an early version of the Global Education 2000 Program (Outcome-Based Education) that's infiltrated our school system It was designed to increase our children's learning capacity while decreasing their ability to critically analyze. As a result, the Michigan education system ranked first in the nation for many years but the devastation to the children was horrible.
Sex, Lies, and Mind Control by Cathy O'Brien

Glenn Beck's Vatican Roots

Beck was raised as a Roman Catholic and attended Immaculate Conception Catholic School in Mount Vernon. source

[Early Years]
Glenn and his older sister moved with their mother to Sumner, Washington, attending a Jesuit school[21] in Puyallup.

Kamb, Lewis (2009-09-26). "Among Beck's roots in the state lies a South Sound mystery". The News Tribune. Tacoma. Retrieved 2009-10-12

[Adulthood]
Beck took a theology class at Yale University, with a written recommendation from Senator Joe Lieberman, a Yale alumnus wiki

Hmm, so Beck is raised Catholic, gets educated by Jesuits and has affiliations with Jesuit agent Joe Lieberman

The Jesuits’ CFR is extremely dangerous to the continued existence of the American Republic. A few patriots like Chester Ward and President Kennedy rejected their malicious plans and fought their agenda. Kennedy paid for his disobedience to the Jesuits with his life. Some of the past CFR members who were either Jesuits or Jesuit pawns to do their bidding are Dwight D. Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Adlai Stevenson, Hubert Humphrey, and George McGovern. Current members of the Jesuit CFR include Federal Reserve Bank chairman Alan Greenspan, Congressmen Newt Gingrich and Richard Gephardt, both presidents George Herbert Walker Bush and his son, George Walker Bush, Vice president Dick Cheney, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Supreme Court justice Sandra Day O’Connor, Joseph Lieberman source

Joe helps him get into Yale...hmm, what secret society is at Yale. Skull and Bones perhaps [another Vatican controlled group]. Let's see if we can find any affiliations Beck might have with them if he did indeed join.

Hmmm, replete with skull and bones and masonic emblems

“This weekend, The Blaze has confirmed that Beck flew from Miami to Rome, where he had meetings with prominent Catholic Church leaders. In addition to holding discussions with them about important religious freedom issues, Beck also met with individuals from various countries to discuss the creation of an international Tea Party movement.During his dialogue with Cardinals, Monsignors, Archbishops and other Catholic leaders, the popular host pledged support for the church source

If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person!
James Parton (1855), as quoted in M. F. Cusack, The Black Pope (London: Marshall, Russell & Co., 1896): 76.

Moreover, the Pope has thousands of secret agents worldwide. They include Jesuits, the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, and others. The Vatican’s Intelligence Service and its field resources are second to none. source: Dave Hunt A Woman Rides the Beast (Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers, 1994): 87.

Well, the Jesuits had brought in all of their top Nazi SS soldiers into the CIA because the Jesuits were using the SS to kill the Jews in Europe. When the Einsatzgruppen went into Russia, the Jesuits followed with the SS and purged Western Russia of all its Jews. That's why Stalin deliberately killed 40,000 of his best officers. That's why he kicked out his best generals, purged them, because he wanted to make sure that the Red Army would lose with the advance of the German army, because following that would come the SS and purge Russia of the Jews that Stalin so hated. And by the way, justice is often poetic because Stalin's daughter married a Jew.

Now, the CIA was composed of the SS. The CIA now was an arm-and the intelligence arm-of the Vatican. The Knights of Malta were throughout. Casey was a Knight of Malta. Angleton was a Knight of Malta. The Knights were through and through. Angleton manned the 'Vatican desk', and that is a desk within the CIA that has a direct link to the Vatican.
source: Eric Jon Phelps

The Illuminati consist of the Jesuits and some of the world's richest families including the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and the Windsors. While they pay lip service to religion, they worship Lucifer. Their agents control the world's media, education, business and politics. These agents may think they are only pursuing success, but success literally means serving the devil. Prisoners of their wealth, the Illuminati prefer hatred and destruction to Love. Understandably, they can't go public with this. They pretend to be moral while working behind the scenes to degrade and enslave humanity in a "new world order." Hiroshima, Dresden, Auschwitz, Cambodia and Rwanda were sacrifices to their god Lucifer. They are responsible for the two World Wars, the Depression and the Cold War. Sept. 11, the War on Terror and the Iraq War are their latest achievements. The Illuminati Conspiracy Against God by HENRY MAKOW PhD

John Swinton, Chief of Staff for the New York Times, who is considered to be the dean of his profession, made a most bold confession. In 1953, at a New York Press Club, he declared,

There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it, and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my newspaper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it, and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes. — Multiple contributors, A U.S. Police Action: Operation Vampire Killer, The American Citizens and Laumen Association, pp. 18,19, (emphasis supplied).

Swinton explained so well that the media are under the control of the rich. We have previously shown that the richest people in America are either Jesuits or are under their control. The Jesuits are telling us, via the newspapers, magazines, and every other mass-media communication outlet, exactly what they want us to believe. One of their biggest efforts is to make the people of the world believe that the pope is the great man of peace, when, in reality, the pope and his Jesuits are working constantly to establish the pope as the supreme dictator of the world as he was in the Dark Ages. When they accomplish this, the horrible persecution by the papacy in the Dark Ages will return. Americans are being beguiled to give up their constitutional civil liberties and their country. The tragedies we are witnessing today are blamed on terrorists, but these terrorist organizations have been infiltrated and controlled by the Jesuits. This very effectively covers up the footprints of the papacy in these tragedies.
source

American's need to wise up to the kind of crap the Vatican pulls and what lengths they are willing to go to (as they sit on the cusp of a Vatican created police state, orchestrated financial collapse and a huge war against Syria and Libya)

Abraham Lincoln stated:

So many plots have already been made against my life, that it is a real miracle that they have all failed, when we consider that the great majority of them were in the hands of the skillful Roman Catholic murderers, evidently trained by Jesuits. But can we expect that God will make a perpetual miracle to save my life? I believe not. The Jesuits are so expert in those deeds of blood that Henry IV said it was impossible to escape them, and he became their victim, though he did all that could be done to protect himself. My escape from their hands, since the letter of the Pope to Jeff Davis has sharpened the million of daggers to pierce my breast, would be more than a miracle.

But just as the Lord heard no murmur from the lips of Moses when He told him that he had to die, before crossing the Jordan, for the sins of his people; so I hope and pray that He will hear no murmur from me when I fall for my nation’s sake.

The only two favors I ask of the Lord are, first that I may die for the sacred cause in which I am engaged, and that I am the standard bearer of the rights and liberties of my country.

The second favor I ask of God is, that my dear son, Robert, when I am gone, will be one of those who lift up that flag of liberty which will cover my tomb, and will carry it with honor and fidelity, to the end of his life, as his father did, surrounded by the millions who will be called with him to fight and die for the defense and honor of our country.
— Charles Chiniquy, Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, pp. 302, 303.

Abraham Lincoln said to Charles Chiniquy,

I will be forever grateful for the warning words you have addressed to me about the dangers ahead to my life, from Rome. I know they are not imaginary dangers. If I were fighting against a Protestant South, as a nation, there would be no danger of assassination. The nations who read the Bible fight bravely on the battlefield, but they do not assassinate their enemies. The pope and the Jesuits, with their infernal inquisition, are the only organized powers in the world which have recourse to the dagger of the assassin to murder those who they cannot convince with their arguments or conquer with the sword.

Unfortunately, I feel more and more every day that it is not against the Americans of the South, alone, I am fighting, it is more against the pope of Rome, his perfidious Jesuits and their blind and bloodthirsty slaves. As long as they hope to conquer the North, they will spare me; but the day we route their armies, take their cities and force them to submit, then, it is my impression that the Jesuits, who are the principal rulers of the South, will do what they have almost invariably done in the past. The dagger or the pistol will do what the strong hands of the warriors could not achieve. This civil war seems to be nothing but a political affair to those who do not see, as I do, the secret springs of that terrible drama. But it is more a religious than a civil war. It is Rome who wants to rule and degrade the North, as she has ruled and degraded the South, from the very day of its discovery. There are only very few of the Southern leaders who are not more or less under the influence of the Jesuits through their wives, family relations, and their friends. Several members of the family of Jeff Davis belong to the Church of Rome....

But it is very certain that if the American people could learn what I know of the fierce hatred of the priests of Rome against our institutions, our schools, our most sacred rights, and our so dearly bought liberties, they would drive them away tomorrow from among us, or they would shoot them as traitors. But you are the only one to whom I reveal these sad secrets for I know that you learned them before me. The history of these last thousand years tells us that wherever the Church of Rome is not a dagger to pierce the bosom of a free nation, she is a stone to her neck, to paralyze her, and prevent her advance in the ways of civilization, science, intelligence, happiness and liberty. — Ibid. pp. 294, 295.

This war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons…. I pity the priests, the bishops and the monks of Rome in the United States when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the bloodshed in this war. — Ibid. pp. 296,297.

The Jesuits/Vatican are responsible for America's civil war, the assassination of US Presidents Lincoln, Keneddy, Andrew Jackson, Harrison, Taylor, and Buchanan, WW1, WW2, Vietnam War and the current 'War on Terror'

American's need to smarten up fast

Once one understands the importance that these mystical keys hold in Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonic mysticism, and other mystery traditions, there can be (and is) but one reasonable interpretation for the connection in the Vatican and the seventy-two pentagrams at the base of the Apotheosis of Washington. These are there to bind and control the demons over the nations to honor the dedication made by early American Freemasons and certain Roman devotees for a New Atlantis and New World Order under the coming antichrist deity Osiris/Apollo.
Horn, Thomas R.; Putnam, Cris D. (2012-04-15). Petrus Romanus: The Final Pope Is Here (Kindle Locations 3136-3140)

From the Great Controversy (1888) p. 234-235
The context for the following text is circa 1530-40 about 10 years after Martin Luther ...

Throughout Christendom, Protestantism was menaced by formidable foes. The first triumphs of the Reformation past, Rome summoned new forces, hoping to accomplish its destruction. At this time, the order of the Jesuits was created, the most cruel, unscrupulous, and powerful of all the champions of popery. Cut off from every earthly tie and human interest, dead to the claims of natural affection, reason and conscience wholly silenced, they knew no rule, no tie, but that of their order, and no duty but to extend its power. The gospel of Christ had enabled its adherents to meet danger and endure suffering, undismayed by cold, hunger, toil, and poverty, to uphold the banner of truth in face of the rack, the dungeon, and the stake. To combat these forces, Jesuitism inspired its followers with a fanaticism that enabled them to endure like dangers, and to oppose to the power of truth all the weapons of deception. There was no crime too great for them to commit, no deception too base for them to practice, no disguise too difficult for them to assume. Vowed to perpetual poverty and humility, it was their studied aim to secure wealth and power, to be devoted to the overthrow of Protestantism, and the re-establishment of the papal supremacy.

When appearing as members of their order, they wore a garb of sanctity, visiting prisons and hospitals, ministering to the sick and the poor, professing to have renounced the world, and bearing the sacred name of Jesus, who went about doing good. But under this blameless exterior the most criminal and deadly purposes were concealed. It was a fundamental principle of the order that the end justifies the means. By this code, lying, theft, perjury, assassination, were not only pardonable but commendable, when they served the interests of the church. Under various disguises the Jesuits worked their way into offices of State, climbing up to be the counselors of kings, and shaping the policy of nations. They became servants, to act as spies upon their masters. They established colleges for the sons of princes and nobles, and schools for the common people; and the children of Protestant parents were drawn into an observance of popish rites. All the outward pomp and display of the Romish worship was brought to bear to confuse the mind, and dazzle and captivate the imagination; and thus the liberty for which the fathers had toiled and bled was betrayed by the sons. The Jesuits rapidly spread themselves over Europe, and wherever they went, there followed a revival of popery.

To give them greater power, a bull was issued re-establishing the Inquisition. Notwithstanding the general abhorrence with which it was regarded, even in Catholic countries, this terrible tribunal was again set up by popish rulers, and atrocities too terrible to bear the light of day were repeated in its secret dungeons. In many countries, thousands upon thousands of the very flower of the nation, the purest and noblest, the most intellectual and highly educated, pious and devoted pastors, industrious and patriotic citizens, brilliant scholars, talented artists, skillful artisans, were slain, or forced to flee to other lands.

American's are going to wake up one day, their nation in ruins and wonder how they got there...
edit on 21-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join