It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#1 reason for God's just judgment...2013...forty years since abortion was legalized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My answer to this thread is:

Aerials, in the sky
When you lose small mind
You free your life
Aerials, so up high
When you free your eyes eternal prize

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God bless you colbe,

But remember, nobody knows the dates.

All we can do is watch for the signs,

Remain sober and ready,

Stay obedient to Gods Word and remain in His Holy commands,

and do our best to prepare the way of the LORD, and spread the message of the Gospel and repentance to a dying world,

Amen

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

#1 reason for God's just judgment...2013...forty years since abortion was legalized

Forty years??? We've been on this planet and killing each other for over ONE-HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS!!! But He only noticed 40 years of abortion? That's some blind god ya got there. JEEZ!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
One thing I find amazing is that this person who claims to be a legit prophet continually tries to paint the picture that they are the true Christian, even though all they do is preach death and destruction as a intimidation tactic to create fear and scare people into their religious belief system.

More than one instance of dismissing actual Bible passages as "Satanic trickery" or whatever, and claiming themselves as the real deal.

I would have to say that if there was a real 'Satan' (which I highly doubt), that he is the author of such completely negative unfounded drivel.

I hate to spoil the OP momentum but the U.S. is not going to be destroyed, not by nukes not even by it's own government even though it may try.

Micah 5, Micah's 7 shepherds and 8 principle (princes) men and the ships of Kittim (lands denoted west of Cyprus) from Daniel 11 send the Man of Lawlessness back to the gates of Babylon and give him trouble. It's 700 miles from Jerusalem to Babylon, ships back then didn't have 700 mile range on them, now we do.

America fights for Israel

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
God's a silly lad, isn't he?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

And don't get me started on people like the Spartans who killed undesirable babies. And that's even before we get to the slave trade or Hitler and the Nazis! :rolleyes:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by muzzleflash
One thing I find amazing is that this person who claims to be a legit prophet continually tries to paint the picture that they are the true Christian, even though all they do is preach death and destruction as a intimidation tactic to create fear and scare people into their religious belief system.

More than one instance of dismissing actual Bible passages as "Satanic trickery" or whatever, and claiming themselves as the real deal.

I would have to say that if there was a real 'Satan' (which I highly doubt), that he is the author of such completely negative unfounded drivel.

I hate to spoil the OP momentum but the U.S. is not going to be destroyed, not by nukes not even by it's own government even though it may try.

Micah 5, Micah's 7 shepherds and 8 principle (princes) men and the ships of Kittim (lands denoted west of Cyprus) from Daniel 11 send the Man of Lawlessness back to the gates of Babylon and give him trouble. It's 700 miles from Jerusalem to Babylon, ships back then didn't have 700 mile range on them, now we do.

America fights for Israel

The U.S. like the rest of the world is under God's judgment. It is a just
judgment, mortal sin is approved and put into law in our country.

The Great Tribulation is close.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by colbe

Forty years??? We've been on this planet and killing each other for over ONE-HUNDRED THOUSAND YEARS!!! But He only noticed 40 years of abortion? That's some blind god ya got there. JEEZ!

Killing the most innocent, a child with a body and soul in it's mother's womb is an abomination to God. How could this of happened? We have legalized the murder of our children.

Contraception, another abomination led to the legalization of abortion.
Mother Teresa prophesied, next comes nuclear war.

God bless you jigger,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by colbe

Killing the most innocent, a child with a body and soul in it's mother's womb is an abomination to God. How could this of happened? We have legalized the murder of our children.

Contraception, another abomination led to the legalization of abortion.
Mother Teresa prophesied, next comes nuclear war.

God bless you jigger,

Did you know that parents in third world countries used to pick up what they considered their useless female newborns and whip them into the trash? They probably still do. I just haven't heard of it lately.

Cruelty to children has been going on since the days of the bible. And, it's been going on BECAUSE of the bible:

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Leviticus 20:9 For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him.

Disrespectful Children

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by colbe

God bless you colbe,

But remember, nobody knows the dates.

All we can do is watch for the signs,

Remain sober and ready,

Stay obedient to Gods Word and remain in His Holy commands,

and do our best to prepare the way of the LORD, and spread the message of the Gospel and repentance to a dying world,

Amen

godlover, hey...

I just saw your post, thank you and God bless you friend.

Truly, God doesn't give exact dates but He is more explicit about His plan for His dear children through private revelation.

Here's an excerpt from a private revelation posted today, the seer is from Brazil, so a translation...

Messages to Darly Chagas

Message of Our Lady - Mary, Full of Grace
"Many events will shake the world."

July 22nd, 2012

...You must always remember that God loves you with True Love. Every day I am saying to the world the same thing, but you have many doubts. The world is waiting for something of which was disclosed to happen first after giving credit for. So the opportunities go by and they do not come back. Awake and accept the Advices of Heaven.

My children, the Holy Word of God leads you today to meditate on how the world is experiencing many difficulties and do not want to ask God for help.

You have heard that in the time that Jesus Christ was on earth, He taught those who followed Him what they knew about their own lives. Many were still walking with Him and learned to modify their behavior, they felt that He was the Son of God, the Messiah promised by God to the world to save sinners.

Crowds were after Him and His disciples also, in search of cures for their diseases and the healing of the soul, spiritual healing. The disciples learned and did everything to help those in need, sometimes got tired, but Jesus Christ advised them to take some rest away instead. His followers went after them with insistence for consolation for their sufferings.

Jesus saw the crowds like sheep without a shepherd. Thus instructed His disciples to be pastors for when He would be in Heaven, they would be examples to all mankind.

My children, today the disciples of Jesus Christ are the priests and they are the new pastors who take care of God's flock.

Today is already happening the time of apostasy, the dispersion, the people following many falsehoods that are called churches, but are not, because the True Church is only the one who Jesus Christ founded, is the one with the presence of the Holy Father the Pope since that time until today. Many do not accept the will of God and are not the true Church. They are revolt people.

Therefore, all churches invented by man will fall, in them are those who do not accept God's Will, wanted to push the boundaries, challenged the Divine Justice. Those who call themselves leaders, insult Me; that I am the Mother of Jesus Christ and Mother of humanity, thus defy Jesus Christ himself who made Me the Mother of all men.

The difference between the Church that Jesus Christ founded and the one invented by the man appears now because what God does prevail and the falsehood falls. There is no use for anyone wanting to cancel the Authority of God. Ye are being warned, every Christian can go to another church, because God does not forbid anything to anyone, but a day will come when all will return to the foundation of Jesus Christ, is the only Church that will prevail.

The true church is marked by Jesus Christ while on earth, before His return to Heaven, was marked with the presence of the person of the Holy Father the Pope and even today there is His Mark. Now God will manifest His Power to the world, will be purified and sanctified His Church, the part that is still sinful. Nobody can overthrow what is Divine. The True Church is grounded in the Holy Trinity, no one can compete with Her strength. I'm part of this Church, I am the Mother of God, the Angels and Saints are also parts of this Church and now to complete Her whole will occur the purification of all who are part of Her, sinners, are the faithful who want to make part of this Church whose head is Jesus Christ himself.

Today this conflict still exists among you, because the disobedience has not fallen, but now it will fall, every man will be called before God to decide about his life.

All will have only one Church to follow, founded by Jesus Christ. The man will bend their knee before God and ask Him forgiveness of their sins with true repentance for all his wrong behavior.

Today those who are still insisting on error, then will repent and realize that ended the time of disobedience, it is time to start real change of heart

Happiness is for everyone who humbles himself and acknowledges that whoever rules the world is God, for He alone is the Creator...

posted today at www.catholicbinder.co...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join