It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the news: Israeli airstrike kills 3 and Oranges cures cancer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This was just up on the Danish newspaper BT

First there is a flimsy report about the Israeli army killing 3 people, in an airstrike. According to Reuters, they were all member of the Hamas-government. They go on and say that the victims was responsible for watching the underground tunnels, which the Hamas are using to secretly smuggle arms into Israel, which are being used, according to the article, to attack civilians in Israel.
The paper is sourcing Reuters for this article.

Here is the news-outlet from the Danish paper:
www.bt.dk...

I searched Reuters but could'nt find this story..

Just below that story, if you view the RSS-feed, there is a story about "Oranges doubles medicine efforts in killings cancer!" - wow! what a coincidence!

The news-outlet:
www.bt.dk...
Roughly translated:
"Grapejuice enhances medicin against cancer"
(Take a look at the article, and observe the healthy oranges)

The article talks about some results that was observed on some people while drinking orange-juice... nothing conclusive.

Is it just me, or are these two articles somehow related? First a devastating story about Israel/Palestine, which is nowhere to be confirmed, then a wonder-story about oranges? No, Jaffa is not mentioned... just find it weird

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think i found the news-report from Reuters:

Israeli strikes kill 3 Palestinians in Gaza

..but that was on the 11th, of March ...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Or maybe it's this article posted on sunday (sept. 12th, 2012)

www.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - Israeli shelling killed three Palestinians in the Gaza Strip on Sunday, medical workers and witnesses said, after militants in the Hamas-ruled territory fired rockets across the border. Hamas security and medical officials said two of the Palestinian dead, in Beit Hanoun near the Israel-Gaza border, were farmers. (Reporting by Nidal al-Mughrabi; Editing by Ari Rabinovitch

hmmm

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

"They" also said oranges keep you from getting sick a long time ago, only to find out it does no such thing. I doubt grapes help either other than providing some vitamins for your body along with natural sugars. Knowing Big Pharma i wouldn't be the first person to take anything new, because most of their new medication turns out killing alot of people within the first 3-4 years of its release. Big Pharma likes to get people sick by poisoning them with vaccines and other medicines and then turning around and selling them half assed treatements to treat the diseases they gave the person in the first place, just for more money. It's a double whammy and it's perfectly legal because they use legal loopholes to pull the wool over people's eyes.
edit on 19-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join