It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Buffalo Calf Woman

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wrote this thead to remind us individually to create love within ourselves and outward to this beautiful world Creator created for all to live in harmony not just two legged but also to include the plants, trees, ocean, air, all living things..

White Buffalo Woman's message is for all True children of the Creator, regardless of race, color, beliefs or creeds. Her message is a universal message, and was never intended for a single band, tribe or nation of people. For that matter, it was never intended just for people, but for all forms of creation including the minerals, vegetables, animals, planets, galaxies..

A little over 2,000 years ago, there was a tribe of people who sought truth, peace and purity. They sought to walk with the Creator. Many people around them were at war and it was a time of strife, struggle, conflict and uncertainty. Among this spiritual tribe of people were some who formed a small band that dedicated their entire lives to the Creator.

According to legend, the White Buffalo Calf Woman was a holy entity that visited the Oceti Sakowin over a four day period. She taught them sacred ceremonies, songs, and dances. She gifted the people with a sacred bundle containing the White Buffalo Calf Pipe, which still exists to this day and is kept by Chief Arvol Looking Horse of the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe.

She walked slowly around the lodge in a sun wise direction after she had walked a short distance, she faced the people again.. she had become a young red and brown buffalo calf. The calf walked further into the prairie, and then lay down and rolled over, looking back at the people.Then she stood up and and became a pure white buffalo calf..

She let them know, that she wouldn’t return for a long period of time and asked the Indians to integrate the rites into their lives..She also said with her return would be in a time of big crisis and great upheaval, shortly before the great cleaning of the earth is about to start. She will be there to support nature and people..

The creator has created all of us equal and what she cares about is not the tribe one might belong to but the sincerity of our prayers and a dedication to "save all beings" because all of them are our relations. Spirit has many ways of seeping into our body and expanding our awareness of interconnectedness.

After all we haven't just inherited this earth from our ancestors, but we are borrowing it from our unborn children. Know that every small step in your own development aids the entire planet and brings us closer to the goal of universal Peace..
Enjoy..peace...sugarcookie1

Chief Arvol Looking Horse Speaks of White Buffalo Prophecy
Chief Arvol Looking Horse, 19th generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe. The leader of the Lakota Dakota Nakota Oyate, the great Sioux nation, is a man with a vision.

My Relatives,

Time has come to speak to the hearts of our Nations and their Leaders. I ask you this from the bottom of my heart, to come together from the Spirit of your Nations in prayer.

We, from the heart of Turtle Island, have a great message for the World; we are guided to speak from all the White Animals showing their sacred color, which have been signs for us to pray for the sacred life of all things.

The dangers we are faced with at this time are not of spirit, mistakes that we cannot afford to continue to make.

I asked, as Spiritual Leaders, that we join together, united in prayer with the whole of our Global Communities. My concern is these serious issues will continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our Ancestors have warned us of in their Prophecies.

I know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers for the sake of our Grandmother Earth are long overdue. I believe we as Spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted on the Earth.

As we honor the Cycle of Life, let us call for Prayer circles globally to assist in healing Grandmother Earth (our Unc¹I Maka), and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

As we pray, we will fully understand that we are all connected. And that what we create can have lasting effects on all life.

Song: White Buffalo ~ Arturo Valdez
Feel the spirit and the heartbeat of the White Buffalo... Cusco performed this piece of music

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very beautiful, thanks for sharing. Sometimes with all the constant bad news that bombards us in the media, it is hard to remain hopeful for our future and for our planet's future....but we can't give up, or stop striving for peace and unity.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Replikant because: spelling

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

As we honor the Cycle of Life, let us call for Prayer circles globally to assist in healing Grandmother Earth (our Unc¹I Maka), and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

I believe that is a mirror of the heart of the Great Spirit and the KEY message that a dying world needs NOW.

Chief Geronimo has also brought a vital message from the Great Spirit to someone in a dream:

"Don’t shake, America. This is only what You have brought upon yourself.”~ Chief Geronimo

An Open Letter to America

Native Americans had a REAL connection to the "Great Spirit" which is why their prophecies have been so accurate.

Example:

PROPHECIES OF THE HOPI INDIANS

1st world: Ended when volcanoes erupted and an all consuming fire.

2nd world: Ended when the poles shifted and the earth was covered in ice.

3rd world: The third world was very corrupt and destroyed through water by a 'cleansing' great flood. The continents sunk and broke apart. This is the world we live in today.

4th world: A purge by fire. The final stage, called "The great day of Purification" culminate either in total rebirth or total annihilation.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

Replikant
Thank you for posting..I know its hard to remain hopeful with all thats going on around us..But your right we cant give up hope that there will be change ..

I believe we are rapidly approaching convergence of dimensions that opens a door into the heart of space and time, leading to humanitys collective unfolding as a species..peace,sugarcookie1

edit on 19-9-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Murgatroid
Many Native Americans of various Nations believe the fulfillment of the prophecy has already began..

As i have stated know that every small step in your own development aids the entire planet and brings us closer to the goal of universal Peace. sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I hate to see this thread float away it has a message of hope and in this time doom and gloom its something we all need..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
3 rare white bison calves born in Ore. These are so cute..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
In the blog by Cinnie Judd, the author mentions how she was relieved to know that Geronimo had come to Christ in his old age. She may be a visionary but seeing creation through the filters of biblical glasses is not that much clearer than any other distortion.
He had a connection to the Earth and the Creator beyond her comprehension as did many Native Americans at that time. Today it is not the same. They trust the blood over the spirit when it comes to who they share their traditions with.
Unfortunately humanity has an important lesson to learn. It has been infiltrated by corruption and greed yet we do not stand up against it. The purification is needed if we are to reconnect with Source.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

The signs seem to be everywhere ! Excellent find Cookie. I listen to everything that comes off the tongue of the true keepers of this land. They are among the meek in my opinion. And will one day be the keepers of the earth again. I would love to see them restored. Someday soon.
God wiolling
edit on 20-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Yes Geronimo did tell all of his people who were not Christians to study that religion, because it seems to be the best religion in enabling one to live right.

Many aspects of Native American traditions have been kept secret and were not written down.. Traditions are passed down by word of mouth from elders and spirits in visions.

Authentic Indians will share and educate people but only done face-to-face and after knowing the person for some time..Maybe we do need a purification to get this world back into balance..peace,sugarcookie1

edit on 20-9-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

randy
Each and every day brings more and more confirmations that something exceptionally extraordinary is happening to the human race and our planet Earth. We must realize and appreciate, at this very moment, we are living in the greatest, most spectacular times in the history of the world ..

Look at how many are waking up and just saying enough is enough.one thing i do have is hope..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I know you well do and you always offer it to others Cookie. That makes you a great member here. Great thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...

I saw it a couple of weeks ago at the Goshen fair.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you randy that was very nice of you
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

nighthawk1954
Thank you for the links..You were very fortunate to be able to view this sacred animal ..and thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

edit on 20-9-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: oops

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Apache have always believed in one God, they call Usen (sometimes called Ysun). When it came to establishing diplomatic relations with the United States. Geronimo often related this conclusions in diplomatic settings, throughout his life time.

One can look at almost any belief system and find common ground. Enough so that conflict between cultures was not really necessary. IMO societies problems has much to do with the effort to cite our differences is a way that is imbalanced, from how much we really have in common.

From the context of modern science everything is interconnected, and the limitations of our physical structures does get in the way, of our ability to get along. Nonetheless perception can be understood as a function of survival, allowing for development of an understanding of ones surroundings.

Suggesting that the flesh is a conduit, a means for development that in time will allow us to see the whole picture.

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Kashai
Its all a bit over my head but..It seems to me like the body itself is almost artificial and not natural as though it has been manufactured for the purpose of trapping consciousness as though it was a box..
Sometimes i think we live in a physical 3D world..(consciousness vs the body) then the body is as trivial as everything else in the world, the only thing of any importance at all is consciousness..
Infinite Love Is The Only Truth, Everything Else Is Illusion..In other words, consciousness is the only truth and everything else is illusion..
I'm probably off on the wrong path of what your asking;0 peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Hi sugarcookie1,

One of the accounts I was taught regarding God is that reality was created in much the same way a farmer prepares a field for planting. God being infinite, wanted to see what would be the reuslt, so were created two multidimensional beings (one male and one female).

They were told that they could consume for energy, anything of reality except the life forms with consciousness.

One day in there travels they happened upon Earth, where they observed a proto-humans and became curious as to how consuming them would feel.....so they did. God at the moment the proto-humans died appeared and was angered by there behavior so he turned them into proto-humans.

Sound familiar

For me not a box but a medium and means to an end. Bacteria developed into multi-cellular life, that then in time began to focus inwards. And developed a means of relating to reality beyond external experiences. A logic being that consumption makes the reality of what is inside as important as what is external.

Have you ever read "Women Who Run With the Wolves," by Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph. D.? I think that you would really like it.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
cookie I was yust wondering where you got your teachings as I have been taught by the lokota and sundanced for four years I know the things you speak of but there are some differences from what I was taught the teachings ncame from two braves first who saw buffalo calf woman and one prayed at her feet for his people anmd she answered by coming to thge village toteach for four days the same time as sundance which the people still preform to this day she came tohelp all that is true but as far as orvall looking horse he nmop longer has the piupe it was sold along time ago and this mis why she has not returned as she said but she will when it truly is needed just like last and it will first to simple people who go alone and pray and do mall the ceremonies she brought the way they were taught all my relations

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Kashai
I like your explanation better then mine
And no i haven't read Women Who Run With the Wolves but i will load it onto my reader tonight from amazon and see what its about..Thank you for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join