It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons and illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Interesting article
www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Also interesting article
www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Please don't post links only

A brief summary of what the article says and your own thoughts on it would help stimulate discussion.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
okie dokie

i guess what im trying to bring up is the connection between masons and the illuminati. Also the connection between the masons and satanism. I guess im responding to other posts where masons poke fun at those who question them. They say they are nothing to sneer at. Im giving examples relevant to this hoping that perhaps light can be shed on the matter, and perhaps more information could be attained in doing so. I would also like the responses from masons.

The fact is ties between the illuminati and masons have been around for ages. One example roosevelt a 32nd degree mason made the decision "Hey guys lets put the all seeing eye on the one dollar bill ooh ooh and an owl too and lots and lots of 13's and pentagrams, that would be swell"(spelling sorry) ok guys now u know what im thinking about this whole sitchiation (i meant for the spelling) ALERT ALERT WARNING I mean cmon red flags anyone? But i guess the way things are going NWO, Illuminati or not We are SOL eaither way

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Mana, again you should try the search function. Lots has been posted about the illuminati and the freemason and their alleged connection.

I see you are new here, but you might want to scan through old posts and see the wealth of knowledge that has preceded you here.

new topics

top topics

join