Romney's Hispanic event forgot to invite Hispanics:)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I keep looking at the photos and I don't see the Hispanic crowd he was speaking to at his Hispanic event.

The crowd from behind.

Well I guess I know why he calls it a Hispanic event. The place was owned by a convicted Colombian coc aine smuggler Reinaldo Bermudez.

latino.foxnews.com...

Republican Presidential Nominee Mitt Romney held a campaign event Monday evening at a juice shop in Miami, Florida owned by a convicted Colombian coc aine trafficker. Romney appeared at El Palacio de los Jugos, which is owned by Reinaldo Bermudez. Court records show that Bermudez pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute coc aine in 1999 and served three years in federal prison.

Just like he knows all about NASCAR because he knows somebody who owns a NASCAR team. He knows all about Hispanics because he knows a rich Colombian drug smuggler.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This guys a train wreck. The GOP is in a tailspin. Abandon ship!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

You know it is bad when Fox News starts to attack him.
Romney will say he wants to suspend the campaign like McCain pretty soon.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

No Hispanics would show up after the Quip about the Mexicans.

He is Methodically destroying the GOP's credibility with the few supporters they have left.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Romney is that "bad" that comes around after its gone around. Shoulda went with Paul you jackasses. Now we're stuck with Obama as President, and although I can't say it has screwed our country even worse, it hasn't really helped a bit.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It's apparent to me that the GOP has abandoned Romney.
The Republicans have some very hip, savvy and competent campaign staffers but apparently they assigned a bunch of
morons to Mitts campaign.

If nothing else the circus is in town.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Just like he knows all about NASCAR because he knows somebody who owns a NASCAR team. He knows all about Hispanics because he knows a rich Colombian drug smuggler.

That right there is Romney in a nutshell.

He knows about NASCAR because of a buddy who owns a few.
He knows about Hispanics because of a buddy smuggles coke.
He knows about money because he has a ton of it.
He knows about jobs because he has owned and dismantled many.
He knows about the rich because he is one.
He knows about the poor because he owns them.
He knows about the middle class because he is about to finish them off.
He knows about union and government jobs because he's pretended to be a cop.

He's like the kid who watches Bruce Lee and then goes around kicking dogs thinking he's a ninja. I bet he still puts cards in his bicycle spokes to "know" what it's like to ride a Harley.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I keep looking at the photos and I don't see the Hispanic crowd he was speaking to at his Hispanic event.

You obviously don't know what most Hispanics look like. Apparently you think they must have dark skin. You couldn't be more wrong!

I spent 3 years in Spain, have been to Portugal, and spent 8 years in South Florida, so don't waste your time trying to prove me wrong.

You seem to be just as ignorant as you are portraying Mr. Romney to be. You really don't have any room to talk!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 19-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Found some Hispanics.

But wait they don't like him. They protested outside the event.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I can't stand Romney, but... really.. you cannot tell a Hispanic by the back of their head....
Hispanics come in all skin/hair/eye colors.... we don't all wear giant sombreros and ponchos...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

I posted faces just above your post. And I live in Florida and have dealt with Hispanics all my life. I don't think bad off them. My sister was married to a Venzualen. I get accused of being Hispanic all the time because I look more Hispanic then that crowd.
edit on 19-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I do find it strange how Romney's schedule always works out so bad. He makes a bad attack on Obama when the Embassies are being attacked on 9/11. He then does a speech with a former terrorist a couple days later.link

He has a movie come out saying how his family is fighting the drug cartels in Mexico.

A couple days later he does a speech at a drug smugglers building.

There is almost a pattern to the madness.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Found some Hispanics.

So what? Most ot those in the picture that you linked to in your first post, were most likely Hispanic. You're the one that said you didn't see any! What was your point?

Just so you know, many Mexicans and Colombians, even though their language maybe Spanish, are, in fact, not Hispanic.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

I can't stand Romney, but... really.. you cannot tell a Hispanic by the back of their head....
Hispanics come in all skin/hair/eye colors.... we don't all wear giant sombreros and ponchos...

Even though I can't stand Obama, you are absolutely correct! The truth is, you can't always tell by looking at them from the front either. I'm sure you know that though.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 20-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

The Hispanics in this photo look like they are the entertainment. The band hired to play the event.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Oh so sad.... You said Spain while talking about Hispanics. Your misunderstanding of what a Hispanic is is hilarious. You and the rest of America need to stop confusing us with Spanish people, and stop calling us Spanish. 500 years later, we're from the America's, and Caribbean Islands, not from Spain, we're not Spanish. Surprisingly we even have our own distinct looks that a lot of us can point out. But I wouldn't expect someone who isn't a Hispanic to be able to point out the two from one another.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Seems he has a history of ignoring the Latinos and Hispanics in Florida.

Romney Courts Latino Voters, Ignores Latino Press In FloridaSeptember 3, 2011
www.newstaco.com...

Instead, what Romney did address was that he would strengthen the southern border and say he would “stop illegal immigration.” His address, however, seemed to leave something lacking, at least for one Latino Republican interviewed by Telemundo, who noted that what the U.S. needs is comprehensive immigration reform. If Latino Republicans at a Latino event aren’t buying Romney’s border security talk, you’d think it would behoove him to speak to the Spanish language press.

edit on 19-9-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by JBA2848

No Hispanics would show up after the Quip about the Mexicans.

He is Methodically destroying the GOP's credibility with the few supporters they have left.

the GOPs credibility has been suspect for a while now. it is close to achieving cult status....can't wait for the next republican to yell out "you lie" during a presidential speech, or have a tin-horned stupid governor stick her finger in Obamas face as if she is talking to her very own house ni**r, or having the tea party house congressmen actually try and not pay on our debt, thereby lowering our credit rating and costing taxpayers billions of dollars more in interest...GOP credibility????
edit on 19-9-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I find this comment interesting,

www.newstaco.com...

So there you have it. It’s strange, as this guy said, that Romney’s own family totally ignored the law, immigration law, when they fled the U.S. to Mexico, then when they came back, but when it comes to other people seeking opportunity they can’t have it. Truly an interesting story, check it out. I’m sure as the campaign goes on we’ll get a better idea of Romney’s stances with regard to the economy, healthcare, education and other important Latino voter issues.

So even as his family ran to Mexico as illegals there. He attacks them for coming to the US. That is a hard thing to explain if you are Mitt Romney.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am NOT a Romney supporter but I saw a lot of Hispanics in the picture.

As anther poster pointed out Hispanic people do not all look the same.

Looking closely at the picture there are very few Caucasian people there.

You shouldn’t stereo type people.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join