It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Here is an incredible documentary about Jesus. Jesus as seen through Islam. I knew Jesus was one, if not the most important prophet of Islam, but this clarified many questions i had regarding Jesus in Islam. Many facts in this video had me very surprised, like the fact that the second coming of Jesus is described more vividly in The Quran than in the Bible.

If something can one day unite Christians and Muslims, It must be the fact that Jesus was the WORD, in Islam and in Christianity. In a time of great division, maybe it is time to see what we have in common instead of our differences.

It does not matter what religion you are, even if you are an Atheist. This documentary is a must see.

edit on 19-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I predict the christians will be here soon denying that the Jesus of Islam is not the Jesus of the bible.

Anyway, I'm going to start watching the documentary.

edit on 19-9-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is almost as annoying as hearing Muslims on the radio yelling about how "And you don't take the time to understand our religion. How we really are." etc..

I JUST DON'T CARE!!!!!!

Really, if I cared enough about a fairy tale to become invested in learning all about it, I'd pick something a lot more interesting, like widdershins.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
This is almost as annoying as hearing Muslims on the radio yelling about how "And you don't take the time to understand our religion. How we really are." etc..

I JUST DON'T CARE!!!!!!

Really, if I cared enough about a fairy tale to become invested in learning all about it, I'd pick something a lot more interesting, like widdershins.

If it's so incredibly annoying and you really do not care.........then why are you on this forum?

Like you said, if you cared enough you'd invest in learning about it. Plenty of other topics to pick from on ATS.

The concept of religion to mankind, as a whole, is far too complex to be comprehended by simply reading a book on it, and even less so by haunting the religion forum on a conspiracy website.

It is something that has to be experienced through accumulating wisdom, sought with a spirit of humility and concession. The greatest strength is in humility.....one shows remarkable strength when they concede that they are not their own, nor anyone else's god.
Even the most High God, our Almighty Creator, gives concession to human beings to choose their own way. One leading to life, the other leading to death.

And here you are, not even allowing other men to discuss it.
No one, that I'm aware of, is following you around on ATS harassing you about your personal faith.

I wish you peace, brother, with the substantial hope and genuine desire that you will let go of whatever negative experience is making you its emotional slave of resentment.
You are more than that.
Rise above it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

If something can one day unite Christians and Muslims, It must be the fact that Jesus was the WORD, in Islam and in Christianity. In a time of great division, maybe it is time to see what we have in common instead of our differences.

Starred and Flagged for your effort to enable humankind to grow in this direction!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Quran is a lot like a book of Chinese whispers

Someone heard something about a guy called jesus who has super powers or something, told a friend a slightly altered account, that person told a friend a slightly altered account, that person told a friend a slightly altered account, that person told a friend a slightly altered account etc etc

And then someone else who also heard such accounts wrote them down with a sprinkle of their regional culture and *poof!* a 'holy' book

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The muslim Jesus is a different Jesus than the christian one. Their Jesus is our Antichrist. The jews are looking for Messiah but they do not recognize Yeshua, they will one day but not quite yet. Then the 2 flocks will become one.

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

"Spirit of grace and supplication" is referring to the second covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31-34

31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,[a] says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

Hebrews 8:7-12

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second. 8 Because finding fault with them, He says: “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 11 None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

new topics

top topics

join