It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans lost the game already at the Tampa convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just as the Tampa convention was scripted in advance, so is the outcome of this election. The mental state of republicans (or their leaders actually) equals the candidate they put forward with. And that candidate is a total catastrophe.

Cutting the rant short: Jon Stewart summarizes it so well, how the Romney campaign is doing link - and this other documentary summarizes well, what sort of man Romney is link.

I just have hard time figuring out the political vision, which that cuckoo nest of Republican leadership had in mind by any practical means pushing Romney as their and party's candidate. He's the most impossible candidate to sell to the hearts and minds of the American people. Does not take much neurons between the two flaps on your head to figure that out.

And the same gang hold back, and kicked out the best candidate since Kennedy this country might have seen, add Reagan though there between.

This election run is as done, as done can be.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

Actually, it was lost long before Tampa. That's just when the republican mainstream came to the realization that it was lost.

The single biggest problem facing the modern day republican party is one of universal incompetence, and it's been that way for quite some time. From the top of the ticket to the bottom of the stub, pure incompetence and the American people see it for what it is. Actually, you'd have to be brain dead and blind not to see it.

Huh, I just thought of something. Maybe that's why the mainstream republican doesn't see it.

F&S for the Op.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
One of my neighbors is a liberal - almost always votes for the Dems; had a BHO sign in his front yard back in 2008; he was over for dinner a few weeks ago where he stated that he wasn't going to vote for BHO...he wasn't going to vote for Romney, mind you, but he wasn't going to vote for BHO.

When you've lost this guy, BHO is in trouble.
edit on 19-9-2012 by NosmoKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm confused, as always. So far in this post, people have offered the opinions that he's incompetent and a bad man, (as well as an opinion from Jon Stewart, known for objective and serious opinions
) but that's all. People have opinions on Obama as well, some of them are the same opinions expressed here. For example, it would be difficult to persuade an American audience that Obama is supremely competent, getting the right things accomplished.

Polls, (for what they're worth) show Obama nowhere near as strong as last time, and tied with Romney. Obama's supporters are less enthusiastic than before, and the economy, America's number one issue, is crumbling faster and faster.

I wish you could show me the evidence that Romney has lost, there really doesn't seem to be any. I know you'd like it to be that way, but facts matter.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm confused, as always.

There are several great threads on the GOP convention right here at ATS.

Research and Formulate your own opinion , is the best way if you are continually Confused.

top topics

join