posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
1. Tax "cuts" are simply new deductions, and if you don't qualify then there is no tax cut for you. In fact, you'll need to qualify to get the
money back, and should something happen during that period of government withholding, you'll not get it back.
2. Federal Income tax is money given directly to the fed to repay the money borrowed in your name, cutting the repayment only means they'll look to
get their return on investment another way.
3. Tax cuts for are good for companies, but since companies have ZERO mandate to spend that money on anything but repaying investors, the tax cut has
no effect whatsoever on joe and jane. Apple has billions in cash, billions in stock value, billions in assets, and is doing very little hiring and is
not reducing the price of their products. So cutting their taxes will in no way induce them to spend on hiring or investment in people - it hasn't
yet, but in fact, will add to the investor payout.
4. Tax cuts, will always be made up elsewhere. We pay: state tax, sales tax, gas tax, car tax, license fees for all manner of things, business tax,
phone tax, internet tax, banking tax, SS tax, unemployment insurance tax, parking tax, luxury purchase tax, sin tax on booze and smokes, death tax,
capital gains tax, travel tax, hotel tax - what have I left out? So "offering" a new deduction for SOME people does not alter ANY, not one, of those
other taxes that are increased as often as possible.
5. The meme of tax cuts for the rich is beyond obscene. Poor people pay tax, it has always been this way and will always be this way, because people
accept a version of economics that never includes the truth about fiat currency and the real truth about who owns the people who demand to be taxed
The king taxed the plebes, the government is just a king doing exactly the same thing, only now they have talking points to tell the plebes that the
tax is for their own good. Lincoln started the Civil war to take back the south - the excuse was slaves, because the south refused to pay england the
tax it was still paying. The north was paying, and was bust. People killed their own to pay the tax.