It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Drug Cartels vs. Mormons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is an interesting series about the Mormons in Mexico and their fight against the Drug Cartels in Mexico. They cover why the Mormons are still living down there, and an insane practice of Blood Atonement. Some really crazy stuff, and I wonder if Mitt is related to any of this weird #. The families down there seem really strange, but admirable for their standing up against the drug cartels.

The series is only up to part 3 of 7. Check out the videos, and subscribe to the vice channel if you want to keep updated. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yeah, those cartels are something aren't they? Who needs to go half way around the world to find a war worth fighting? We have one starting at the U.S./Mexican line of control at any border crossing. 1 step to their side and one has entered a civil war...however briefly.

Of course...that one means something, isn't offering much to GAIN and has absolutely no sex appeal or romantic side at all. So, it does't exist and never has or will to this Government. Heck...nothing personal for this one. Even Clinton was a loser for this subject and it's not been much good all around in at least 25 years and the Reagan amnesty deals.

Oh yeah... I knew I came here to share something more than my words of questionable wisdom. lol...

It's a busy little war down there, indeed.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That graphic you show is the same one shown in the videos. Less detail, but the arrows match up.

When I saw their coverage on Blood Atonement, and a possible assassination attempt on the life of Jimmy Carter. I knew I had to post it here. That and the shear volume of Guns and ammo shown that are all American made just shocked me.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by othwald

It is a real incredible situation. I appreciate what you brought with the videos too. I look forward to seeing what else they put out. I'm also thinking of this from the frame of how things were in the late 80's and early 90's to what really built some of this for foundation.

Such as how the CIA all but created a duplicate of itself in a Mexican version under Reagan in Mexico City...complete with all the whiz bangs and nifty stuff to do nasty things one imagines they'd have. Combined with all the weapons that have been flowing into Mexico as military aid to a military that isn't fighting anyone and hasn't been, outside their own civil war. It's been unthinkable amounts of military aid when considered that way. It's all gone somewhere.....ended up in someone's hands. Quite a civil war they have there, yes indeed. A real fast and furious one rolled up into all these other factors at the same time.

I bookmarked this thread under my 'check back' folder...I hope you update it as more may come out from these videos.. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by othwald

Hi I started a new thread on this issue and then after finding out about this thread asked the mods to close mine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=15025189#pid15025189

I see you changed the name of the first video too for the thread, really I wonder if this was supported by the obama admin. to degrade Mormons being elected into the White House? obama is doing a bang up job bowing down to the Un and their desire to disarm Americans so it is a terrible time for all of us come election time any way you vote.

These videos make me wonder if the billions of rounds purchased have to do with all the guns in Mexico and the eventuality of some kind of invasion?

new topics

top topics

join