It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take the Nietzsche Personality Test

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I was very skeptical of this supposed "test" at first, especially since it was on such an awful site as "OkCupid" but I decided to take it anyway. It was two pages long and over 30 questions. But the test was actually pretty good. Those who have intensely studied Nietzsche are likely to get more out of it than those who have little knowledge of Friedrich Nietzsche. Your answer may not be exactly what you were expecting, hell it may even upset you, but it seems to have pinned me down better than most other tests; probably because of its un-PC sincerity.

Take the test here

My Results:

Masked Strong Man

60% Temporality, 69% Strength, and 48% Activity

For some reason, you are still pretty uncivilized, though you certainly are modern. You aren't very good at the whole "morality" thing, although you're smart enough to hide behind the "mask" of a priest or scientist, using their control over value to your own advantage.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I filled out the whole thing and then was told I had to sign up to get the results. I didnt.

waste of time

why didnt you mention that?

nevermind the above. i've been schooled. thanks
edit on 9/19/2012 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This test requires personal details including a valid email in order to 'see your results'. Crock of Sh** my friend. Have a nice life.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The two posters above me need to learn to read. It says "sign up" but below that, it says "No thanks, just give me my results"....which is the one I checked.

LOL, I got the "masked strong man" result as well, which is funny, since I'm a 50 year old female.

59% temporailty, 69% strength, and 59% activity.

Not sure what the purpose of it is, there were too many questions with answers that I didn't feel represented me. But still kinda fun, I have always liked tests.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

People fail to read a page and get mad at me. I wonder what their results would be.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If you look closely at the bottom of the registration page, there is a button that says "No thanks, just give me the results"
Someone is not very observant.

Otherwise, I was disappointed with the options for answering the questions. I did not feel adequately represented by the choices.

I'm a "New European" which makes no sense, I've never been to Europe.
Well a few airports, but I never got to hang out.
edit on 19-9-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The two posters above me need to learn to read. It says "sign up" but below that, it says "No thanks, just give me my results"....which is the one I checked.

LOL, I got the "masked strong man" result as well, which is funny, since I'm a 50 year old female.

59% temporailty, 69% strength, and 59% activity.

Not sure what the purpose of it is, there were too many questions with answers that I didn't feel represented me. But still kinda fun, I have always liked tests.

Thank you I did miss that tiny greyed out print..

Here you go, this test is irrelevant to 9/10 of the earths population by the way. What's all this crap about Priests? Anyway. Knock yourselves out.

link   
Masked Strong Man

You scored 63% Temporality, 70% Strength, and 56% activity!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

Temporality Distribution

You scored 63% on Temporality, higher than 45% of your peers.

Strength Distribution

You scored 70% on Strength, higher than 63% of your peers.

activity Distribution

You scored 56% on activity, higher than 60% of your peers.

For some reason, you are still pretty uncivilized, though you certainly are modern. You aren't very good at the whole "morality" thing, although you're smart enough to hide behind the "mask" of a priest or scientist, using their control over value to your own advantage.

I found the test deficient. I had to choose an answer that was not even close to the the truth, but closer to truth than the others. Shame.

With exception to ' You suck at making tests'.

edit on 19-9-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by FissionSurplus

People fail to read a page and get mad at me. I wonder what their results would be.

i did fail to read that part.

i guess thats why i got the score i did.

i still blame you for not pointing it out.

have fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Ugliest Man

You scored 72% Temporality, 72% Strength, and 54% activity!

You are the one who killed God. You could not stand him seeing your ugliness, so you killed him. You hide in a swamp with all that is vile. It is also said that He died out of his pity for mankind. Don't feel so bad though, there's an element of the higher man in you.

I guess I'm a pretty bad person.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan001
The Ugliest Man

You scored 72% Temporality, 72% Strength, and 54% activity!

You are the one who killed God. You could not stand him seeing your ugliness, so you killed him. You hide in a swamp with all that is vile. It is also said that He died out of his pity for mankind. Don't feel so bad though, there's an element of the higher man in you.

I guess I'm a pretty bad person.

To be honest, I'd vote for you.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Cool test

I'm a Hybrid European

You are the new "civilized" European. You have grown to accept all beliefs and all cultures, and want people to bring peace and understanding throughout the world, but mostly because you can't bear the thought of pain and are tormented by your own bad conscience.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

You mean like for president??

What's the accuracy of these tests?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Last Pope
You scored 72% Temporality, 66% Strength, and 69% activity!
You are the last pope, who has realized that God is dead. You know very well how to be reverent, and you know that your reverence was to something that now is dead. You bear the deepest weight.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Strange questions.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would say that the test seems lacking in that when answering the questions I didn't see the answer I would have picked if it had been there. This test seemed.... shallow in a way.

What it says:

"Hybrid European" (Don't know if that is "normal" and I don't care
)

You scored 66% Temporality, 63% Strength, and 41% activity!

You are the new "civilized" European. You have grown to accept all beliefs and all cultures, and want people to bring peace and understanding throughout the world, but mostly because you can't bear the thought of pain and are tormented by your own bad conscience.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Apparently I am sincere in wanting to help others...

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yes, cute and fluffy. However, I am a minister, so I can forgive myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

My test results...Herd
60% temporality
60% strength
52%activity
Soft,fluffy and cute

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I scored "Two Kings"--whatever that refers to...scored a little above average in activity and a little below in strength. The assessment was kind of accurate, but it seemed to have some contradictory statements in my opinion.

The test was horrible...like all magazine quizzes. I could hardly pick an answer that I agreed with.
edit on 20-9-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join