It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is in my picture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by markjaxson
Sorry to dissapoint you i got excited when i first saw these types of images but its 99% a handglider.

Then there is still 1% chance its something else, which I think most here believe.

A hangglider doesnt add up with the focus. It would be completely blurred.

Added, it looks like it dont belong in the picture to me. This is what gets me, Nothing is in focus.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hmm, just looked at the picture more closely and its either something on the actuall physical picture like a scratch which causes that sort of effect or its a handglider.

Either way i dont care, if it was a genuine ufo that most people are wanting it to be then still theres nothing to gain from it only the satisfaction of the person who posted this to have a better understanding of what it is.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Judging from your photo, I think you have a glitch. Albeit intriguing one. Everything in the photo is out of focus, save that odd shape in the sky section. I would be less skeptical of the shot if the object in the pic was also out of focus as well. The smoke appearing to eminate from it I think is a coincidence. A cloud in the same spot.

[edit on 16-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hmm, just looked at the picture more closely and its either something on the actuall physical picture like a scratch which causes that sort of effect or its a handglider.

Again with the hangglider?

You know it *might* be something else even if it isnt a scratch

[edit on 16-10-2004 by merka]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think it could be a glider, as in the photo from the other thread.
The fact that the glider itself is luminous could make it appear to be on focus.

Maybe.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Look at the enormous light stand. Those things are immensely powerful and can turn night into day. It could be a piece of paper or debris being illuminated by the tower. That's what I think it is.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What are you suggesting it is then merka?

If it isnt a scratch or a handglider then what could it be?

Theres hundreds of possible explanations, but im going with the "handglider" or "scratch" unless anyone else can prove otherwise

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What are you suggesting it is then merka?

If it isnt a scratch or a handglider then what could it be?

Theres hundreds of possible explanations, but im going with the "handglider" or "scratch" unless anyone else can prove otherwise

I've already explained my theory, its a bug. Judging from the sharpness and focus of the object, its most likely closer than the fence to the camera and very small. If you look really close its quite similar to a moth... With a bit of imagination you can even see the antennas. For example, something like this:
www.johncodygallery.com...
When flying from right to left with a wing in down position. I'm not saying it would be that kind of moth, just trying to prove the similarity in shape.
Sidenote: Something speaking against this is also the fact its so sharp... A bug flying would most likely be more blurred along the picture lenght.

Light being reflect of something like a paper is a theory, except I dont see the kind of light needed for that... The car would be way more lit up. But it could be that too.

I just dont buy the hangglider at all. Even a scratch would be more logical.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, a bug would explain why it's the only object in focus in the entire frame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join