Someone explain the French: offend Moslems, no problem. Offend Jews, get arrested?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade

Your husband should do an IQ test as he doesn't seem very intelligent. And neither do you for turning freedom of speech into "freedom of hate speech".

Now see, CottonwoodStormy, the difference between your criticism of the french in general,
and this persons criticism of you and your husband?

edit on 20-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I implied it. You said it. France has 4 million Muslims. Yet being anti-semetic is against the law???what???Who do you think the Muslims dis-like the most. The French or The Jews? Makes one scratch their head in dis-beleif.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I think labeling an entire country/religion for something an individual did/said is ridiculous . There are good/tolerant people and there are bad/intolerant people. This is true around the globe in every country/religion.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Jews buy politicians so they don't have to do the burning and killing they get other people to do it for them. They have even gotten California to take away the right to free speech on college campuses. So why get your hands dirty when you can get people who are stupid enough to do it for you.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

It has everything to do with reactions and ACTIONS.
These cartoons were not born out of thin air for no reason.
The present most violent political group of our times comes from Muslim extremists and Millions of other Muslims who do not condemn their actions, all in the name of Allah and their prophet.
I'm sorry if you can't see that, but I for one am done being politically correct.

Other Muslims have been condemning the violence even the Muslim Brotherhood condemned it when it started. Guess the Islamophobia websites you visit didn't cover that huh?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Jews buy politicians so they don't have to do the burning and killing they get other people to do it for them. They have even gotten California to take away the right to free speech on college campuses. So why get your hands dirty when you can get people who are stupid enough to do it for you.

And yet you whine when ever you are labeled anti-Semitic.
In the past you used to hide your notions by calling them 'Zionists'.
I guess a racist can lie some people part of the time, but not lie to everyone all the time.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
edit on 20/9/2012 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
(but anyway, I haven't seen anyone in France give a rats arse about Kate bewbs, we're all topless over here. -except the ones in veils, I mean!
)

We sure love boobies in France.

And so do most of the muslims that came to France because for the most part they came here to enjoy the freedoms they don't have in their country of origin.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

There is a difference between using hateful speech against a person and drawing a picture of a religious figure who died over a thousand years ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Is it really that hard to understand the difference between mistreating a human being and drawing an offensive picture of a man who died over 1000 years ago?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Originally posted by ClicheCalvicade

Your husband should do an IQ test as he doesn't seem very intelligent. And neither do you for turning freedom of speech into "freedom of hate speech".

Now see, CottonwoodStormy, the difference between your criticism of the french in general,
and this persons criticism of you and your husband?

edit on 20-9-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

Obviously your argument means nothing to me when you have to resort to personal attack, lol; As Bluesma was saying, I agree in that sense that this is an attack on a culture; even from within its own culture as evident from the above statement; being a Middle Eastern person themselves. I am not saying freedom of speech is not absolutely a fundamental right, its just too bad it is manipulated in such a way to turn freedom of speech into bigger and bigger racial issues, conspiracies, and problems. How do you avoid this? Well simple, curb your tongue, its that easy.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
YOUR ALL ANTI-SEMITES!!

Just kidding

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
YOUR ALL ANTI-SEMITES!!

Actually Sinny, I am part Jew, Muslim converted and Western Christian born and raised, I am the least most racial person on the planet as I am made up of everything!

Just kidding

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Who would I be called if I produced the movie depicting Judaism? Well, no-brainer, anti-semite, of course. Would I be arrested for raising racial issues and offending religious believes - sure I would. So, there ARE double standards. To clarify myself, in no way I approve the actions of Muslim extremists towards America because the movie was not State produced -but well, may be it was, fits kind of nice into the oncoming war on Iran and considering that no legal actions were taken to the Jewish racist who produced it.
edit on 20-9-2012 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

P.S. The reaction of the Muslim world was predictable. That is why it fits so nice into the picture. To the Muslim world: you would be smarter just to ignore the bait.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why use your freedom of speech in order to hurt or insult one another?

Please watch the following video:

It talks about the media's hatred towards the middle east. 03:50 for those without patience.

[align=center]"Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." - Robert Frost[/align]

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am not a religious person but i think disrespecting any religious figure is not humane and not polite.Specially when we live in such a fragile sensitive times.Wouldn't Jews be offended if you publicly insulted Moses or David or even Moshe dayan! ...I also think these acts of insults are prefabricated and used to accomplish an agenda.France is only digging his hole deeper and deeper by satisfying every need of the masters.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I guess a racist can lie some people part of the time, but not lie to everyone all the time.

No one has ever called me anti Semitic. It could be because I'm not anti Semitic but I have no problem admitting I'm anti Zionist. So please prove where I have whined about being labeled an anti Semitic. Unlike you I am capable of telling the difference between a Jew and a Zionist.
edit on 20-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER
Who would I be called if I produced the movie depicting Judaism? Well, no-brainer, anti-semite, of course. Would I be arrested for raising racial issues and offending religious believes - sure I would. So, there ARE double standards. To clarify myself, in no way I approve the actions of Muslim extremists towards America because the movie was not State produced -but well, may be it was, fits kind of nice into the oncoming war on Iran and considering that no legal actions were taken to the Jewish racist who produced it.

P.S. The reaction of the Muslim world was predictable. That is why it fits so nice into the picture. To the Muslim world: you would be smarter just to ignore the bait.

First off, a Jew did not make this recent film insulting Islam, it was a Christian, so lets just stop blaming jews for every single evil in this world please!

Secondly, Mel Gibson produced a movie about Christ that was very anti semetic and caused outrage against Jews, when there is in fact NO PROOF that Jews killed Christ (one sect wanted him dead, his followers were mainly Jews). In fact it is accepted that the Romans crucified Jesus, a roman soldier stuck a spear into him and then 300 years later the Romans invent Christianity and then blame the Jews rather conveniently. Mel gibson albeit a favourite actor of mine, is a well known Jew hater, but never arrested for making this movie!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No one has ever called me anti Semitic. It could be because I'm not anti Semitic but I have no problem admitting I'm anti Zionist. So please prove where I have whined about being labeled an anti Semitic. Unlike you I am capable of telling the difference between a Jew and a Zionist.
edit on 20-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

For someone who claims he is not anti semetic and never been accused of hating Jews - you sure have a hard on for Jews! Wherever, you can, in every topic you always blame the Jews! I don't think you are anti - semetic, I just think you hate Jews! And the word zionism is a convenient cover!
edit on 20/9/12 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The Muslims haven't been playing we are the victims card like the Jews have. Also the Jews have a habit of buying politicians so they can make what they want illegal.
edit on 19-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Point in case, see above

Jews, all Jews buy politicians??? Really??? A bit like saying every Muslim is a terrorist would be an blatant lie, when most of them are peace loving working, family people, just like most Jews!

Oh and the Palestinians NEVER play the victim card do they? Never heard of Pallywood, where they make films like the one showing the evil Jews doing murderous things, killing holidaymakers who are enjoying the nice quiet beach in Gaza, only for Israeli soldiers to storm the beach killing most people and all thats left is one grieving little Palestinian boy crying over his sister and daddys bodies, all being filmed clearly (no harm to the camera man from the evil Israeli's). Great piece of work, but they released it before editing and forgot that the camera kept rolling when the dead people all rose up and started walking away. Oh and the boy stopped his crocodile tears!

Oh yes, its only Jews that ever play the victim card! Do you even understand why? Whether 2 million or six million Jews died in the holocaust, it was a terrible event and whilst it has been repeated in Cambodia/ Kampuchea, Rwanda and Bosnia. They keep the holocaust alive in peoples memories to educate and hope it doesn't happen again - to Jews, Romanies, Gays/Lesbians, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus or any humans!

If you cannot understant that, then you seriously need help!
edit on 20/9/12 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join