It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Collegia or Corporati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi I would be interested to know how many people understand how the elite label you especially Freemasons.

Are all Freemasons Collegia or are you condemned men as well?

As my understanding goes of these words stemming from about 2000 years ago the romans introduced Collegia and Corporati maybe to separate the masses into two separate bodies the haves and have nots (slaves) or maybe to condition some people that its justifiable to screw others over as they are Corporati?

Collegia essentially means a Freeman, Corporati means condemned man

so if you don't know you are Collegia then it means you are a condemned man.

I know Lawyers or Notaries are Collegia and can make a condemned man a freeman but they can lose their job by doing so.

This is all documented in Paul Naudons book The secret History of Freemasonry. A really informative book Mr Naudon is a freemason and historian and seems to be pretty truthful although I could be wrong,
but if you are curious about the world and want some answers then this book offers some fascinating insight it documents how when christianity started to get people to believe in this new religion they used gods from other religions as the names of saints.
Naudon also says that he has witnessed the document that ties Freemasonry to Rosicrucianism the guys who erected the Georgia Guidestones that state among other things that they have had the cure for cancer for at least 33 years and want to reduce the population to under 500 million.

there are a load of websites about Collegia and only one I've found pertaining to Corporati and that one is incorrect according to just looking into the the Latin roots.

But if anyone has any further information I'd appreciate it

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here is some info:

Ingenui or ingenuitas (singular ingenuus), was a legal term of ancient Rome indicating those freemen who were born free, as distinct from, for example, freedmen, who were freemen who had once been slaves.

In ancient Rome, free men were either ingenui or libertini. Ingenui indicated those free men who were born free.[2] Libertini were those men who were manumitted from legal slavery. Although freedmen were not ingenui, the sons of libertini were ingenui.

According to Cincius, in his work on Comitia, quoted by Festus,[8] those who in his time were called ingenui, were originally called patricii

Ingenui wiki

Collegium wiki

Collegia could function as guilds, social clubs, or burial societies; in practice, in ancient Rome, they sometimes became organized bodies of local businessmen and even criminals, who ran the mercantile/criminal activities in a given urban region, or rione.

By law, only three persons were required to create a legal collegium; the only exception was the college of consuls, which included only the two consuls.

The Ancient Greek term for collegium is hetaireia and such organizations existed, from as early as the 6th century BCE in Athens.

Also check this for mancipium, which means slave or property. And possibly Chattel.

Here is Corporatus (Corporati)

And an article on Slavery in Ancient Rome

Also keep in mind the distinctions between "Patricians", versus Equites.
plebeian

And check this out, Captie censi, of which captie being 'head' and censi being 'assess'.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
A requirement of membership in Freemasonry is being free born.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

But anybody is allowed to join the masons so how can your statement be true?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

There's always the "black ball."

Anybody can apply. But the black ball decides who gets to join.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

There are membership requirements such as being a male of a certain age (not too young and not too old) who is not an atheist and is free-born, and, as GreatOwl points out, one must pass the ballot of the members.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Not anybody. They have to meet certain criteria, again, one of them being free born. We do investigations and background checks on candidates. It's rare that someone gets in who isn't fully vetted. And when someone does, if they're found out, they're kicked out rather swiftly.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

There are certain very strict criteria.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ok I understand that you would have to vet people so not everyone can join but anyone can apply.

I do like going to sleep with a question and waking up with the answer,

I've worked out how they do this its a play on words, everybody is born free this is true but when your parents sign your birth certificate this then makes you corporati or a slave therefore if you haven't been made a freeman you are still a condemned man

Does anyone see the logic in this?
I would love the author of this book to come on here and explain it or maybe even a Notary

Here's a thread from Torbay council about birth certificates www.abovetopsecret.com...
hopefully I've copied it out right as the copy paste function has been disabled on the free internet pc i am using, strangely enough right after I did my depopulation thread,

Now I don't know if the letter is genuine as anyone could get hold of a letterhead but i have been told by a couple of other people that your birth certificate is not what you think it is.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No. I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks you're a raving loon, but since you asked…

I would love the author of this book to come on here and explain it or maybe even a Notary
But likewise anybody can become a lawyer or a notary. In fact, it's damned easy to become a notary. I know a handful. They don't get some super-sekret special power to confer collegia or corporati status on someone willy-nilly. That's crazy talk.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am member of the secret society so secret, nobody here has ever head of them

bwahahahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

A requirement of membership in Freemasonry is being free born.

Really ? hmmm must look that up, oh wait NO!!!! WRONG!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermit777

You must not have looked very hard. It's been a Landmark of the fraternity since they were established in 1723, and manuscript evidence suggests further back than that.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

No. I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks you're a raving loon, but since you asked…

But likewise anybody can become a lawyer or a notary. In fact, it's damned easy to become a notary. I know a handful. They don't get some super-sekret special power to confer collegia or corporati status on someone willy-nilly. That's crazy talk.

LOL cool, I can see why I am taken as a loon as most people find it easier to deal with their life not having to look at the truth or at least research what there told. How many freemasons have even read his book as surely its a good idea to research your background.

I can see why a notary wouldn't be able to make someone a freeman (if it even exists) as it only takes a few weeks to become one, but a lawyer takes 7 years so that's different I'm just trying to find out if Naudon is telling the truth or not and if he is are freemasons freemen, but obviously if he's telling the truth you aren't and the born free thing is then a play on words. or is that not logical?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I read a book about a young boy with a scar on his head. 1000% chip truth, that it was. Not.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SymbolicLogic

Eyes wide shut hey.

top topics

join