It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police officers are going nuts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

A Robbinsville police officer was arrested last night after breaking into a family's apartment and assaulting a mother in a wheelchair and her 4-year-old son, the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office said today. Authorities say they have no idea why Sgt. Mark Lee, an 18-year department veteran, burst into the apartment at Project Freedom, a home for people with disabilities on Hutchinson Road. Knocking the woman from her wheelchair, Lee also allegedly went after the boy and assaulted him as well. “He went berserk,” the father said of Lee this afternoon. “He broke in the house, knocked her down, tried to get on top of her.” “Then he grabbed my grandchild," he said. The officer said, "I want the boy, I want the boy.'"
Lee was charged with official misconduct, two counts of aggravated assault, one count of endangering the welfare of a child, five counts of aggravated assault upon a police officer, and one count each of burglary, harassment and criminal mischief The boy's father, also in a wheelchair, was unable to help as the family's home health aide fought back against Lee, the man said. “He took his clothes off, gun, uniform, and pants, and tried to jump out the window,” the man said. Fellow officers sent out on a 911 call of a woman being choked found Lee sitting on the couch, the prosecutor's office said. They arrested him and took him back to headquarters.
While he was being transported, Lee allegedly kicked out a rear window of a patrol car and escaped. Officers chased him down and took him back into custody after a struggle, the prosecutor's office said. Lee was taken to the Crisis Center at Capital Health Regional Medical Center, where he remains. He has been suspended without pay from the police department. Lee was on-duty at the time of the incident. The father said his daughter and grandson are in the hospital and are expected to recover.

click

Wow they must really be giving cops some hardcore drugs these days

and how does that make you feel

He took off his clothes so he could plead innocent by reason of insanity and beat the rap. He knew exactly what he was doing.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Okay, so what's the percentage? 75%? 50%? More? Less?

You are making an accusation that Police Officers (plural) are going nuts and yet you only give one example. How many in the past year have "gone nuts?" 100,000?

In any and every profession there are going to be examples of people who become violent but that doesn't mean everyone in that profession is bad. Many years ago there were reports of a few postal workers shooting up their workplaces and the phrase "going postal" was coined, did that mean every postal worker was nuts? No, it meant there were a few out of thousands who had "gone postal."

I think you are, for lack of a better phrase, fear mongering or you have an axe to grind with law enforcement. Again, there are close to a million police officers and that's only counting state and local officers, what is the percentage of those who have "gone nuts?"

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well why did he keep saying he wanted the boy over and over again? This seemed to have some foreknowledge of the residence and couple and the child and maybe wasn't just a random crazed moment?

You have to remember the Federal Government gave Police Departments new software tools so that they can tap into your computer and watch you. They are watching what everyone does. Some of these officers are using these new tools to spy into peoples houses and watch their kiddies.....

The people handing over these new tools to Police Departments are also giving them training on how to use them. Instead of using the tools for policing the internet......many are using it for their own sexual deviations.

If you have a computer with a webcam and microphone, physically take it apart and cut that stuff out. This cop either got mad at what someone there said.....or he developed some sexual attraction to that boy for some reason.

Police Departments are violating peoples rights now with those tools....who's watching YOUR children in their own bedrooms at night?.....you'd be surprised.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

He took his clothes off, gun, uniform, and pants

[snip]

Sounds like someone went off the deep end.....more then likely will get off with a psych test.
edit on 21/9/12 by masqua because: removed offensive pic

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

If you have a computer with a webcam and microphone, physically take it apart and cut that stuff out. This cop either got mad at what someone there said.....or he developed some sexual attraction to that boy for some reason.

and you know this how?

What if he knew the child was being sexually abused by the caretaker?

What if is there was no way to prove this in court because of the ways some have of hiding their online activity?

Not saying this is the case here, but you certainly can't say why the officer was after the child without really knowing all the details.

He obviously lost it, and he was charged for it.

Why he was after the kid, will remain a mystery to most of us, though someone out there knows the real reasons why.

I have to agree with the poster who said that this is a very small percentage , and to imply that ALL cops are going crazy is a misleading statement.

Yes, there are some cops who need to be out of the force, just as there are teachers, doctors and nurses, and lawyers who should not be in the profession they are in because of gross misconduct.

edit on 19-9-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by angellicview
Wow! This is terrible!

Thank goodness they are charging him - and he did enough stupid things to make the charges stick.

18 years old? I'm glad he wasn't a police officer for long - that wouldn't have been good.

Read it again. He was an 18 year veteran of the force. That's a long time.

Oh! I see now. Sorry 'bout that

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Well why did he keep saying he wanted the boy over and over again? This seemed to have some foreknowledge of the residence and couple and the child and maybe wasn't just a random crazed moment?

Sure, it wasn't a crazed moment
, the guy just happens to strip down naked and jump out the window, [They do that everyday], not to mention busting out a back window of a patrol car and escaping them. [he learned from the best it seems, bet that embarrassed those officers]

Me thinks, he turned into the bath salts zombie.

That's the only explanation.

I would be suspicious about how quickly he turned into zombie while on duty....[Key Word]

someone knows something and they aren't talking.. Or, maybe he was experimenting on something he shouldn't have.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
wow, all the suggestions regarding drugs but no mention of "roid rage" ??
this is classic behavior from excessive/improper use of steroids.
wasn't there just a recent story about the abuse of steriods in the force ??

this story reads like the 4yr old witnessed something that would be detrimental to the officer and he became overly aggitated that this silly 4yr old might cost him his pension

worries such as that in this economy can drive anyone "nuts" at the drop of a dime.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Drug abuse...

No dude ! People do not act like this even or especially on drugs. Bath Salts? Even that's a crock. I think it might be a lack of drugs actually.
edit on 20-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Of the two, the latter as the first doesn't happen, there are no such things as demons

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Wow they must really be giving cops some hardcore drugs these days

and how does that make you feel

What about all the drugs confiscated at crimes scenes that don't make it to the evidence locker?

You think they are gonna make that money go to waste? Hell no.

I would not be surprised if that drug money is what buy's their new toy's, apc's, etc.

GS
edit on 20-9-2012 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

And if someone had tried to stop this criminal, they would have been charged with every crime imaginable simply because of his job title: that hes a cop.

edit on 19-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Except people did try to stop him, including the home health aid. They were not charged. Guess that blows a hole in your theory. Oh look, it sank.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't think this was drugs, it may have been a form of possession. I honestly think that something very evil has come to earth and were seeing it through things like this. How wierd when he says "i want the boy", if i were the kid id run to my room and hide.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Wow! This is terrible!

Thank goodness they are charging him - and he did enough stupid things to make the charges stick.

18 years old? I'm glad he wasn't a police officer for long - that wouldn't have been good.

If he started when he was 18, an 18 year veteran would be 36 + about 6 weeks of training. For comparison where I live it takes 9 months training to be a hairdresser

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why does it seem like everyone on "bath salts" has to get naked?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

Cause it causes them to overheat

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Must of been somethng in the flu shot?
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Maybe he stopped of a got a dounut and coffee, and someone laced his food or drink?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Well why did he keep saying he wanted the boy over and over again?

Maybe he was hungry?

It's a damn shame they did not capture this attack with a cell phone camera.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

If he started when he was 18, an 18 year veteran would be 36 + about 6 weeks of training. For comparison where I live it takes 9 months training to be a hairdresser

Just how much training do you need to strut like a turkey, be rude, beat people, kill dogs/people and steal things?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join