It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I put this in the general category because I don't think there is any conspiracy behind it and it seemed to light to put in the aircraft projects or tech forums.

A few minutes ago from out of my window something flew over me. I couldn't see it but I saw the blinking lights. The thing is they were really bright white lights. I've seen the standard blinking lights before and these seemed to be much much brighter. At first I thought they were the lights on the broadcast tower next to me that's how bright they were.

They were in a straight line on the bottom of the craft at least that's what I would have guessed. I believe I am correct in saying landing lights don't blink. They were also hauling it as well about three blinks and they were out of my sight. It is fairly clear out with scattered clouds so would they have on their anti-collision lights? I didn't see the other lights blinking either as I'm guesing they were drowned out. Any idea what type of plane it was?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well that's interesting! I really don't know but I guess it would fall into one of these categories:

1) Some legitimate aircraft you and I have no knowledge of...

2) Secret Gubberment military craft...

3) Some other country's secret Gubberment military craft snooping (China, Russia, etc.)

4) Otherworldly visiting craft.

I'm going to go on record guessing it's Item 1 or 2. Where are you located? (approximately if you don't want to specify... southeastern US, midwest, etc.)

Two nights ago, I took my dogs out after dark. Immediately I saw two odd moving blinking lights, but not the same as what you saw. To put it in riddle format:

What in the world-sky blinks and moves erratically red and white? Able to move fast then slow, pause, move up & down (slightly.) Also, the red & white blink is fast then slow, just white a few times, just red a few times, and red-white alternating, also with no discernible pattern.

I don't know what they were, but I immediately saw two of them (because they just stood out so much against and otherwise 'normal' sky) and there were two of them, separated by a large distance and both heading from North-ish to Southeast. I viewed this from a southeastern state in the US. I presume they also fall under category 1 or 2.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm not always able to log in. I'm in the NJ area. It's funny but I immediately saw a regular plane after that and said to myself there was no mistaking that what I saw was def. different.

I don't know what you saw either. It sounds a lot cooler than what I saw though. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DetectiveT
reply to post by new_here

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm not always able to log in. I'm in the NJ area. It's funny but I immediately saw a regular plane after that and said to myself there was no mistaking that what I saw was def. different.

I don't know what you saw either. It sounds a lot cooler than what I saw though. Thanks for the reply.

No prob on delayed replay... we all 'have a life' outside of ATS (hopefully, LoL.)

Just tonight when I took the dogs out, I scanned in all directions to see if my 'erratic twinklers' were playing in the skies again. Did not see them, but a rather large, bright 'star' in the sky, northeast of my house was twinkling to beat the band, and... it's ok if you don't believe me... but the damn thing kept moving around.

It went back and forth, up and down, circles, all the while twinkling brightly (white mostly, occasionally red.)
People have posted in past years about this exact thing. Responses always convince them some kind of (can't recall the name of) phenomenon, causes this perception of star movement.

That made sense back when, but this time I had a reference point. A tree was under it, rooted to the ground! Ever see anything like that?

Happy star-gazing.

P.S. I look at the sky a lot... don't remember ever seeing such a star there, even a stationary one.

top topics

join