learn more

Sky Sounds.....An Update?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

Just listening to an episode of Coast to Coast about the sky sounds heard globally this past winter.

Which got me to thinking...has anyone heard the sounds lately? I did a search but no threads have been started recently.

If the sounds return as winter returns....would that mean its a weather related event?

Thanks for your input!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Interesting observation! I hadn't thought of that. But, if memory serves me correctly, a friend of mine where I live said she heard the sounds here back in late spring. I'll have to ask how long she heard them during the year. I work in a different town, so I wasn't here to hear them at night. We have a loud business, a metal shredder, close by too that would probably drown out any other sounds from being heard.

edit on 9/19/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's funny you should start this thread as I have been thinking about not hearing the sounds for sometime myself.

I live near Hamilton, Ontario and I had first noticed the noises in the Summer of 2010. They were very frequent throughout that summer, and would be at various times throughout the day. I recall hearing them in the Fall and Winter of that year as well. However, they became less frequent into 2011 and I don't recall hearing it at all in 2012. The last time I heard them here must have been in around October/November, 2011.

It may be season-related but I can say for certain I heard the sounds in the summer months.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You haven't heard them because they were a hoax/trend and now the trend is dead!

As for the poster from Hamilton, I lived near that area during the times you mentioned and I never heard a thing like what was being posted on the internet.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Not so sure that's true, as I have heard these sounds I think 4 times now, and only one was in winter season.

I discuss those times here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here recently;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The black hole is being used as a cosmic weapon. Read JP Farell The Cosmic Wars. Explains the reason for the sounds in there. We are at war with the Almighty.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

You obviously need to do some research. These sounds were not all hoaxes or a "trend" as you put it. They were/are very real and heard in many places around the world.
No new movie came out and used these as viral marketing as so many "intelligent" people claimed from Jan. 2012 on.
There were many MSM news reports of these sounds here in Canada and the USA if you care to inform yourself a quick Google search would be helpful to you.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Orgasmo because: To add

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Orgasmo

I for one believe the "trumpet type" sounds started as a hoax from one source and then was copycat'd by others creating the "did you hear it?" trend....you can believe whatever you want. That being said if you believe them to be real.. let's look at the entire landscape of the incidents...are there updates from the people that made the videos with the sounds..where are they now? What do they have to say?

P.S. Just because I don't believe in the sounds doesn't mean that I'm not aware and well versed in the topic..never assume anything my friend

edit on 19-9-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Ah, the mysterious sounds from the sky. I admit I found myself rather skeptical because there were a lot of fakes floating around. Them suddenly stopping could suggest it was always a hoax the perpetrator or perpetrators got bored with it....

But if there is something to it and it does come back this winter, well....Yeah...I suppose it could suggest the possibility of some odd whether related event.

Either way, I hope we do figure out what the noises are.Real or not I would like to know the source.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I did two recordings , I think one was at the end of the winter and the last time was the beginning of spring..can't recall, but haven't heard it in a while....I didn't like it at all. Sounded like it was coming from everywhere, metallic screeching, over & over, very eerie.....sounded just like others I had viewed on you tube. I think the loudest sounds were coming from the Canada videos...odd...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie
reply to post by smyleegrl

Ah, the mysterious sounds from the sky. I admit I found myself rather skeptical because there were a lot of fakes floating around. Them suddenly stopping could suggest it was always a hoax the perpetrator or perpetrators got bored with it....

But if there is something to it and it does come back this winter, well....Yeah...I suppose it could suggest the possibility of some odd whether related event.

Either way, I hope we do figure out what the noises are.Real or not I would like to know the source.

So many people on this site claimed to hear the noises I don't think they were all lying. There was many hoax videos however.
Same thing the skeptics do with ufo's; 97% of the youtube vids might be fake but that doesn't mean you should automatically discredit all of them because there from youtube.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I heard it once, I believe it was summer. It's been so long ago. I live very rural, no major highways close, etc. Very quiet so you can hear pretty far. The sound I heard lasted around 10 minutes or so. It was loud and it had no direction/source, like I was surrounded. No wind blowing that day, no rain or storms. It made me feel on edge. I was out in the garden when I heard it. The sound was like a machine groaning and whirlwind sound combined. Never heard it since, but when I listened to videos I could always tell pretty much what was fake. Once you've heard it, you know.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This thread discusses the sky sounds being heard in June in Washington state.

Strange Sounds June 25th (Video) Washington State

www.abovetopsecret.com

However, that is an interesting idea, that the sounds mights just be heard in winter, because there has been almost no mention of them lately. I actually thought they were from the X37B or the space plane, but it landed in June and people were still mentioning hearing the sounds. I was waiting for the space plane to go back up, to see if the sounds started again. It was flying for 15 months, during the time the sky sounds were being heard the most.

And before someone asks me how the space plane would make noise, I really have no idea and I do not know enough about planes or space, or sounds made by planes in space, to really even explain why I thought that, it was just an idea.

I have heard the sky sounds myself, so I am sure they are not a hoax, but I do see why some would be skeptical. There were just too many reports on the news, and too many people who heard these sounds for this to be a hoax.

It will be interesting to see if they start again in winter.

edit on 20-9-2012 by PacificBlue because: add txt

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Those sky sounds should be coming back any day now. Solar activity is going to ramp up, the northern lights get bigger and better in the fall. I think they peak in late October. This will be a very interesting fall and winter, maybe just a little too interesting.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I was wondering what about the end times trumpets, I hope they'll come back, it was fun while these sounds were around.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I wish to hear those sounds if they are real.I don't know if someone ever discovered their source or where they came from.

They could be weather related or linked to specific frequencies that may be caused by cosmic phenomena as yet unidentified.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
You haven't heard them because they were a hoax/trend and now the trend is dead!

As for the poster from Hamilton, I lived near that area during the times you mentioned and I never heard a thing like what was being posted on the internet.

I had another friend that was going to school in Kansas to get her degree to be a minister. She woke up in the middle of the night hearing these sounds. She said they lasted for hours. She woke her husband up, and he heard them too. She certainly had no reason to lie about this! She said it really sounded scary, and she was freaked out over it for days. I believe her.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
strange sound of new york in august

another with ufo

strange sounds 28-5-2012

paranormal strange voices over hungary

Go do a search in youtube, i found these four. The trumpet one sounds pretty scary. The one labeled paranormal voices actually does sound like voices are talking brielfy.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I read about a theory that the Earth is growing bigger. To me these sounds remind me moving tectonic plates as they scrape against each other. It brings a sort sense to the noises. Like maybe oil extraction has caused to plates to be rusty-like.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by garygnu
I read about a theory that the Earth is growing bigger. To me these sounds remind me moving tectonic plates as they scrape against each other. It brings a sort sense to the noises. Like maybe oil extraction has caused to plates to be rusty-like.

I think there UFO's malfunctioning. All our media on ET's points to them being telepathic. I think it's a telepathy sound system malfunctioning in different ways. Which might explain the tv with voices sounds, the highway sounds, the trumpet and drum like sounds, the mechanical sounds. I also believe these beings were/are responsible for giving people voices (schizophrenia).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join