It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights templar, they're still around! or so it seems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
I thought it might be ok to chime in here:
Within the Masonic order there is a thing called, "The Order of Knights Templar" it is composed of three degrees;
*The Illustrious Order of the Red Cross
*The Order of Malta
*The Order of Knights Templar

I can give a very good description of each of these orders, but that’s not what this posting is about. The question is, "Does the Knights Templar still exist?"

Short answer, NO
Long answer, depends. It is well documented that some members of the orignal order fled to Swiss territories. At the same time frame the Swiss banking became a force of power within the world.

Around the same time frame it has been well established that the Templars took shelter in Scotland during the Friday 13th events. A Masonic lodge was setup around this time.

Now to the question of, are these new guys related in anyway shape or form of the original Templars? I would say NO. Reason being is that these new guys are not following the guideline set by the original group. There is also no line of connections between the newer groups and the original.

So;
Yes, there is a Secret Society that uses the title of "The Order of Knights Templar"
Yes, the traditions’ of the original Templars are still in use in some form (such as their banking system)
No, these newer groups are not related to the original Templars at all.

yes, all correct. but all of you are absolutely silly if you don't realize that the real knights templars who claim that heritage, divine path, etc..still exist today in other forms out there. they are all around you, in your face, daily, and you still can't see it. which is sad

you are looking at your local masonic lodge, or shriner and saying..see. they are not real templars

well no crap. the templars today are not wearing metal!
sheesh

lighten up and wake up. have any of you even existed in this world since 2000 and seen the changes going on?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Yes, the traditions’ of the original Templars are still in use in some form (such as their banking system)

yes, all correct. but all of you are absolutely silly if you don't realize that the real knights templars who claim that heritage, divine path, etc..still exist today in other forms out there. they are all around you, in your face, daily, and you still can't see it. which is sad

you are looking at your local masonic lodge, or shriner and saying..see. they are not real templars

well no crap. the templars today are not wearing metal!
sheesh

lighten up and wake up. have any of you even existed in this world since 2000 and seen the changes going on?

I will agree that groups using the Templar Ideals are floating around, but they are not the original group. I say this based of the points of them not fully following the known core values of the original Templars.

I could easily start up a group of people that say that they are from the original Templars (anyone can). We could even have odd rights of passage that take their acts from history, but none of that means that we're a real group of Templars. I believe that this is what these new Templars are doing. Ask yourself these questions about these groups;
(1) Are they following the Judeo-christian beliefs that Jesus taught, or are they using the Catholic which most lay-people believe that they followed?
(2)Are they forcibly tauting their religion?
(3)Are they working out in the open?
(4)Can they provide a direct link to the original group?

If they are not following all of these then they can't really be part of the original group. Remember that the Templars weren't afraid to show how proud they were of being a Templar, and the only thing realy secert about them was the rights of passage when becoming one. I mean sure it can be argued that they did many things in secert, but they were the military arm of the church first, and an occult group second.

Over the years there have been really good cases made for the continued existance for the Templars, but it points to the Vaticans Swiss Guards. Though they don't pass the test in that they don't practise Judeo-Christian teachings, but rather Catholic teachings instead.

Why do I make a difference between Judeo-Christian teachings and Chatholic teaching? Well that another discussion for another time, BUT there is a major difference between them and how they came about.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Your theory has a fatal flaw...at the time the Templars were persecuted, Christianity was Catholic or Orthodox for the most part. Martin Luther's famous protest wouldn't happen until a few centuries later.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Your theory has a fatal flaw...at the time the Templars were persecuted, Christianity was Catholic or Orthodox for the most part. Martin Luther's famous protest wouldn't happen until a few centuries later.

Not really, if you look at the practises of the Templars (or atleast what is known) it would appear that they were practicing Judeo-Christian beliefs and not Catholic beliefs. The Vatican only tolerated them because they were a fighting force that protected catholics and their properties. This was one of the issues that allowed the church to be so easily convinced to arrest the Templars as heretics (nice going French King).

The templars were never afraid to state that they followed the teachings of Jesus (which at it's core is different that what the Catholic Church teaches and follows). This would lead me to believe that the Templars followed Judeo-Christian teachings (which is what Jesus taught), and not the corrupted form that the Catholic Church followed. I have never read or heard that any Templar had followed what the church believes, only that they followed what Jesus taught.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Idahomie

About 5 years ago, there was a dig in a village on the outskirts of York (Copmanthorpe) - to find the Temple remains originally belonging to the KnightsTemplar and then given over to the Knight Hospitallier. At the time, an old man turned up in full Templar regalia (white tunic, red cross) and he said that he was a current member of the Knights Templar.

I was surprised but wish I had a decent camera phone at the time.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Did he look like this guy?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Wongbeedman

There is an elite group within the Masons that are called The Knights Templar. They are a charitable organization. The only reason I know is 22 years ago my daughter needed surgery. I had applied for Medicaid but hadn't heard anything. A good friend's dad top dog at his lodge at the time and hooked me up with an application for assistance from the Knights Templar to pay for the surgery.

The ladies at the doctor's office freaked out when I brought the application for them to fill in the necessary information, and it seemed like everyone who worked there stopped what they were doing to come and see it. I wish I had made a copy of it, but I did not realize it was that big of a deal at the time. Now I know why they were tripping out.

People can say and speculate about whether or not the Masons are a nefarious organization all they want to. All I know that is during a time of need they were there for my family and I am thankful for them.

You are Welcome and Thank you for your Kind Remarks.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Not really, if you look at the practises of the Templars (or atleast what is known) it would appear that they were practicing Judeo-Christian beliefs and not Catholic beliefs. The Vatican only tolerated them because they were a fighting force that protected catholics and their properties. This was one of the issues that allowed the church to be so easily convinced to arrest the Templars as heretics (nice going French King).

The templars were never afraid to state that they followed the teachings of Jesus (which at it's core is different that what the Catholic Church teaches and follows). This would lead me to believe that the Templars followed Judeo-Christian teachings (which is what Jesus taught), and not the corrupted form that the Catholic Church followed. I have never read or heard that any Templar had followed what the church believes, only that they followed what Jesus taught.

Very true post. And maybe still continues to this day [WithOut being Bankers and Evil People Thank you very much] but still controlling the Weather lol

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The Knights Templar are still around. 100% no doubt about it. A friend of mine has a Masonic Holy Bible that was gifted to him by the Knights Templar sub sect. He was a 33rd degree grand dragon or something like that. And the Masonic Lodge that he was a part of is still there. Although not in the same location, it burnt down a few years back. And let me tell you...There is some knowledge in that book. Unbelieveable knowledge. With esoteric side notes on just about every single page.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: eso322

If you have about $600 you can buy one online...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eso322
The Masonic Knights Templar (York Rite), or Order of the Temple, doesn't claim any lineage or being direct descendants of the medieval order.

The 33rd is in the Scottish Rite while the Order of the Temple is in the York Rite. The Scottish Rite has its own Templar degrees as well.

Most Lodges, not Commandery, issue Bibles or religious books to new Master Masons. My Commandery issues a pin and certificate/patent of knighthood to new knights.
edit on 4-1-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Wongbeedman

I have understood that Breivik is admiring Sionist and Knight Templars but is he really...

Putin is playing dirty game and claiming to be friend with right-wing.

www.npr.org...

Russia clearly hopes to work with an empowered far right to help weaken European unity. "We all know Putin is aligning with the far right because he wants to divide and weaken Europe,"

Before was this news

www.thelastgreatstand.com...
Putin Sends America a Letter Inviting Us to Join Together to Crush the Unholy, Unruly, Jihadi Muslims
The Americans, the Europeans, the Israelis, the Christian Africans, the Chinese, and the Indians all have something in common with us: The jihadis are our collective enemy. From Nigeria to Libya, from Syria to Chechnya, we see terrorism and strife.

But this is also game playing, there are muslims and mosques in Russia and also muslim brotherhood inside White House at the moment...

Here is history what has happened in Russia for Knight Templars. Article is automatically translated from russian text and while in Russia I couldn't even open the link because there came block to the site with the warning that Russian government has block this site. It is dirty game.

OGPU Moscow against the Templars

March 18, 1314 a trial was held Grandmaster of the Knights Templar, Jacques de Molay and his companions. Despite the testimony of members of the Order devil worship, extracted under torture, the grandmaster of the Order refused to plead guilty and was burned at the stake. This ended the history of one of the most powerful knightly societies of Europe. However, its tradition is not dead. After six centuries in Moscow appeared his Order of the Knights Templar.

At the root of the Moscow Knights Templar was Apollo A. Karelin, known in some circles as the esoteric name of Santa. Fashion writer, he began as a populist, and later moved to the SR, and by 1905 was finally formed as an anarchist.

After emigrating abroad, Karelin lectured at the Graduate School of Social Sciences in Paris, where he was apparently devoted to the "Freemasons". In Russia Karelin came the fall of 1917 with a reputation as a theorist of anarcho-communism. Here he was immediately put into the Central Executive Committee and launched a feverish activity. With his participation was established by the Russian Federation of anarchists and anarcho-communists, created "Black Cross" (organizations that provide assistance to anarchists) and the famous club of anarchists in Leontief Lane.

Among those who knew him Apollon Karelin enjoyed the reputation of being adopted by the Soviet regime and quite loyal. He lived in the 1st House of Soviets and did not hide his good relations with the Secretary of the Presidium of the Central Executive Committee Abel Yenukidze and other high-ranking Soviet officials.

Karelin's views were very distracted and vague. According to one of his disciples, "they concerned mainly concerns the subconscious work, problems of mental and spiritual beings." Nevertheless, very soon was organized around Apollo A. mystical circle. At its meetings Karelin retell ancient legends, then the audience asked questions and talked.

In the spring of 1924 the circle was reorganized into the Order of the Knights Templar, who led Alexander Paul - Lecturer Economic Institute.

Headquarters of the Knights Templar became a museum named after Kropotkin. It was no accident that almost all the leaders of the Order (Gregory Anosov, Alex Solonovich, Uyttenhoven Alexander, Nicholas Proferantsev, Nikolai Bogomolov) were prominent anarchists with a large "pre-revolutionary" experience of political struggle, were members of Kropotkin, Bakunin and Karelinskogo committees and members of the anarchist section of the museum .

The rite of initiation into the Order was quite simple. Conducted the dedication senior knight with a white rose in her hand told neophytes legend of ancient Egypt. For the initiate approached two other senior knight, a man and a woman, urging him to be courageous, to observe and honor to remain silent. Then takes the hit neophyte hand on the shoulder, simulating a blow flat knightly sword in the dedication, and invites him to choose the name of the Order. When you join the neophyte reported information on the structure of the Order, its hierarchy and order.

Total degrees of initiation into the Order of the seven, and each of them corresponds to a certain Ribbon legend of Atlantis, whose descendants lived in the underground labyrinths in ancient Egypt; for eons, have taken upon themselves the role of intermediaries between the spirit world and the people; the Holy Grail and the like.

In addition to the rite of initiation into the Order of the wires and other ritual acts. In archival investigation file has description Christmas meal takes place at the end of 1924:

"We were sitting at a round table covered with a cloth in the middle of which stood a bowl of wine, covered with a white cloak with a black cross in the middle of. Lying on top of some twig. On the table lay the gospel, mortgaged blue ribbon. The celebration began with a question about the youngest of those present whether there is a perfect beauty. All the others in turn responded to this question, then you can begin to eat. Then head told some myth, the contents of which I do not remember. Holiday sing-along anthem ended archangel Michael. It should be added that hung on the wall image of fish, and in his hand was a leading figure in a small black stick, which gave the signal for action. "

Moscow Templars quite naturally blended into one pile anarcho-communist ideas, Christianity, Gnosticism, theosophy, anthroposophy, Rosicrucianism, medieval chivalry and even occult Egyptology.

Ordinary Templars never missed an opportunity "poagitirovat" the masses in their favor. Since the members of the Order was an actor Yuri Zavadsky, as one of their stands, they used the Belarusian State Drama Studio, located in Moscow. Initially, the studio was established at the Moscow Art Theatre. However, due to the fact that its main troupe toured abroad, guardian studio established 2nd Moscow Art Theatre.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Morganmoonbaby

Rest of Russian Knight Templar history...

Already the first performance of the Belarusian studio - "King Maximilian" by Remizov (1924) - was resolved in the form of the medieval mystery play with knightly symbolism. In the same mystical spirit was raised, and the second performance - "Aprametnaya."

After the death of the founder of the Knights Templar Apollo A. Karelin in March 1926 became the spiritual leader of the movement Alexey Solonovich Math teacher Bauman Higher Technical School. The largest and most unfortunately not preserved Solonovich theoretical work is his three-volume study "Bakunin and the cult Ialdobaofa" (Ialdobaof - an incarnation of Satan), hodivshee in printed form on the hands among community members. Subsequently, it is this work will be cited in the indictment as the main proof of guilt of the Templars before the Soviet authorities.

Let's see, what do you choose the assistant chief of the 1st separating CO OGPU Kyrre of chubby typewritten work to expose the head of the Order:

"Thanks to the alliance of workers and peasants and the intelligentsia Russian revolution triumphed in October. And then Bolsheviks drove a wedge between state workers and peasants, split the city and the village, through the activities of the military era of communism and then in 20-21 years. to suppress the revolution, marching deeper ... Recent spikes revolution thunderclap Kronstadt uprising, the Makhno movement, peasant revolts and the so-called food riots . To crush the revolution, killing revolutionary elements of the peasantry, the Bolsheviks thus prepared himself strong and inglorious death in the arms of the bourgeois philistine element the same peasantry, and trampling all the elements of public initiative, they cut themselves off from the proletariat and, as masses as a revolutionary class in cities . They thus became isolated and identified themselves to the new, incredibly ruthless and deeply reactionary detachment of foreign conquerors.

Man is a "tomb of the Lord" - it is necessary to release new crusades, and should be for this new chivalry, knightly orders new - new intelligentsia, if you like, which form the basis of their invincible will to real freedom, equality and brotherhood of all in humanity. "

The defeat of the Knights Templar and the related arrests were largely caused by the struggle that unfolded against Solonovich his opponents, led by prominent anarchist elections. Aiming at whatever was removed from Solonovich Kropotkin Museum, Borovoy was not shy in the media, exposing the press Solonovich and Kropotkin Committee as a citadel of reaction and the Black Hundreds.

A really well for the Order took in August 1930. Within a few days, were arrested thirty-three man.

During interrogation, some members of the community is trying to justify the fact that the activities of the Order wore frivolous, "game" character.

"During the period of 1924-25 years - told in interrogations Templar Leonid Nikitin - Lifestyle forms of romantic art, I came close to the notion of chivalry as a universal form of romantic culture No organizational forms, no thought about recreating knighthood in the Order meaning I did not have, and because no regulations, no programs of any action is also not supposed to ... "

Success, however, did not have chosen tactics. This is due to the fact that the investigators themselves are not too interested in the Order's affairs. The main attention was focused on their statement of illegal assembly and nature of anti-Soviet statements members of the group. By the time of his arrest OGPU, has long been following the Moscow anarcho-mystics, among them was his agent - some Schreiber. Substantial assistance to the investigation and have had some of the detainees, who not only gave a candid testimony, but willingly denounced their recalcitrant colleagues.

Indictment against "counter-revolutionary organization of the Templars" was approved January 9, 1931, and already January 13th special meeting of the Board of the OGPU was solved and the fate of those arrested: managers received five years in prison, the remaining three years. With regard to those who actively assisted in the investigation, the case was dismissed.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The guy you're replying to hasn't been on in over 1 1/2 years.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GV1997

Ok. But this what I am talking about.. obviously there is still some governmenrt issues in my computer because I cannot even find the right sticker

constitutionclub.files.wordpress.com...

but hey, we can go for this also if you like so. I was wanting to say to Putin that I'll see your Jihad and I teach you common sense. But obviously it is out question because I cannot found it.. so maybe there is nothing left than this raise in crusade..

Idiot. Knight Tempalrs understand this. Teach you common sense. Is not like these "right-wingers". #ing common sense now people and all and especially Putin! ....

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
The real Knights Templar were, among other things, the ultimate safe keepers and "bankers" to Royalty and world leaders. As I understand my history, much of what was left in the protection of the Knights is still out wherever they put it so long ago.

That alone has always convinced me they still exist. The assets sure didn't vanish, so why would the people who are charged with protecting them using funds that should last lifetimes to come.

I seriously doubt those who are....ever talk about it though. Only those with something to gain are seen bragging, as I've seen in life. These guys have everything anyone can ever offer for bribery or temptation. I seriously doubt they show themselves until or unless they think it's absolutely necessary for some reason. Just my humble opinion.
I've been watching The Curse of Oak Island on the History Channel. They are mentioned quite frequently and the claim is they may have secreted world treasure such as the Holy Grail and other rare artifacts on the island. It's been fun to watch, but you need to pre-record it so you can skip past the 30 minutes or so of commercials

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm not following.

edit on 6-1-2015 by GV1997 because: spl

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Ye, it means they soul group. I am not that strong as Knight Templars, REALLY POWERFUL BEINGS.

I am more like Summerland, Mother Teresa, Tibetan Buddhism and so on. I just happened to do and speak things like they are raising me as Knight. But I am really not they soul group. Just think that Mother Teresa got to shout when she never wanted to do so. That's why I am Knight. In soul level. But I am really not like Knight Templars in soul group and they origination.

I also know where is Holy Grail and I have seen it. Physically also. Its not Dan Brown bull#. Its not right-wing extrimist and Putin and Breivik and so on. It is Knight Templar. They soul group. The Knights.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Like this way. See and watch image.

www.democraticunderground.com...

Lakota and Dakota grandmothers captured the Nazi flag hanging in Leith, ND and burned it. Warriors!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join