It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being played by the entire world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
With the China-Japan tensions, won't we (the U.S) have to send forces there to protect Japan? We have forces in the Strait of Hormuz. The Taliban hit us hard in Afghanistan; will we send more troops there? Now there's threats of war between Pakistan and India and I don't know what that would mean for us.

I got to thinking today, is it possible that all of this is a ploy to either spread our forces real thin, or even to remove our military might away from Israel just long enough for Iran, Russia, and god knows who else to obliterate Israel?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Definitely a possibility when you are fighting so many wars at once.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Things are definitely getting very interesting.

Spooky times.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It would be the smartest move by all involved. That would be a grand conspiracy though!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
nope... your government does a good enough job of pissing people off around the world with its mass murder for profit... drug running... supporting israeli genocide... spreading oppression and tyrany ....
more like the evil done around the world by your vile ... corrupt... evil ... government is catching up to it... karma neh...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think, we are, ( to answer your title question)

How many of these different military groups are affiliated to the un? It seems like its either going off or someone is trying to make it seem like its going off.

WWIII was predicted for 2012 by many, will it won't it? Nah, predictions never come to pass.

Leaves me thinking are conspiracey theorists being spoon fed? If so why?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
it's a very plausible scenario

i do too wonder if that is the plan, stretch out us forces enough to launch a coordinated attack on all fronts.
and i have to say the us are(consciously or not) placing themselves conveniently in that position.

my reaction to the chinese japan standoff was exactly that, i immediately wonder if the chinese aren't just trying to bait the us to send some forces to the zone in support of japan.

leaving a breach somewhere else or a lack of support, and yes i wouldn't put it past being related to the iran israel issue.

chess not checkers

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Who know's maybe you're right. But yet again TPTB can allways start a draft if need be. Then maybe a big civil unrest will finally happen in the U.S.A..
edit on 19-9-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
No. I think people do not understand when people say the military was stretched this at times during the wars in Iraq and Afganistan. The impression that expression creates is that the US is some how unable to defend itself. That is not the case at all. What they mean is while we were engaged in Iraq and Afganistan, we would be hard pressed to also figh two other major war and defend the US at the same time. So in other words if we had to fight North Korean in an invasion of the south and a Russian invasion of say.. Turkey (just as an example) while also heavly deployed in Iraq and Afganistan we would have has to call up the reserves and national guard to also continue to be able to defend the US and interests. 95% of our forces are in US territories, despite the misconception that they are spread all over the world. I think sometimes it is just hard to grasp how powerful the United States is.
edit on 19-9-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If I had to take down a super power, this is exactly...EXACTLY how I would do it. However, I think any countries that want to try their hand at this may find themselves biting off more than they can chew. The US is no joke...they have the tech to fight on multiple fronts, and are an aggressive bunch when they need to be.

Still, this would be the best way to ensure a victory (if possible).

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Never thought about that. Doesn't sound to far fetched though if you really think about it, you wouldn't need many countries involved. China, Russia, and Iran I think alone could probably pull it off, we fear them enough to watch their every move. Reminds me of the old saying watch the right hand and you won't see the left coming or something along those lines. I'm sure Pakistan has a reason or two to play along.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Blah, Blah, BLAH. you can't even list your country. I'm sure whatever it is has some serious evil as well. The truth is that a weak USA means destabilization across the globe. That could be a good thing for some, very bad for others.

If I had it my way we would send all our military home and police our borders like hawks. NO ONE IN, NO ONE OUT. unless ur on vacation or something....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
For the last time, Iran, Russia, etc are not going to attack Israel.

If you believe this, then you've been drinking too much kool-aid!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

Blah, Blah, BLAH. you can't even list your country. I'm sure whatever it is has some serious evil as well. The truth is that a weak USA means destabilization across the globe. That could be a good thing for some, very bad for oth

ers.

If I had it my way we would send all our military home and police our borders like hawks. NO ONE IN, NO ONE OUT. unless ur on vacation or something....

[/quote

I have no need nor use for any damn country.. governments or leaders ... I list the region where I choose to live... held dual japanese .. u.s citizenship till finally out of disgust gave up the u.s citizenship... when was young and stupid did my time in the u.s military with s.o.g - 4 tours in a little place called vietnam and saw plenty of the evil done by the u.s ... now any other complaints junior.. go lick your masters boots like a good little minion maybe they'll give you a nice reward...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
nope... your government does a good enough job of pissing people off around the world with its mass murder for profit... drug running... supporting israeli genocide... spreading oppression and tyrany ....
more like the evil done around the world by your vile ... corrupt... evil ... government is catching up to it... karma neh...

REALLY?...i didn't know that the rest of the countries of the world were such angels...promoting freedom for all it's own people.
did the US keep kadafi in power? no
did the US keep mubarek in power no
does the US support the dictatorship of north korea? no
did the US force china to invade tibet? no
has the US made mistakes in foreign policy? of course
it's easy to use the US as an excuse for your own horrible life, but spreading oppression and tyranny are done by your own leaders.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Actually we are all being played by MEMEs

So it would be fair to say the world is playing the world....World as in human beings and cultures.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ah, we started two stupid, pointless wars with two countries that were no threat to us. We want to be the guys in the white hats but we keep doing the crap the guys in the black hats do.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We already have plenty of forces in Japan. There is currently no need to send more. Between Okinawa, Sasebo, Yokosuka and a handful of other sites across the country, Japan is covered for now.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No. I'm not a minion to my government but a spokesman for the USA. I try to influence my government through protest and proving others wrong about the extreme generalization of my people. I educate myself(with the help of government aide) and vote. What boots am I licking living in the USA again? 20 years before vietnam Japan was raping and pillaging everything in it path. What is ur point? The Japan you see today is based on the reconstruction efforts of USA after WW2. I'm just a simple american hooked on floride...derp derp

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Good possibility......What are the lazy people of America going to do if people invade??

Minus probably 1%........Submit to foreign rule and accept their fate......

Just keep those reality tv shows on and most of America could care less who is in charge.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join