It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting Adventure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My wife and I always end up having strange adventures and meeting very interesting people almost everywhere we go. So I am trying to figure out what kind of strange adventure we can get into tonight. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
My wife and I always end up having strange adventures and meeting very interesting people almost everywhere we go. So I am trying to figure out what kind of strange adventure we can get into tonight. Any ideas?

Does this sound like a swingers ad to anyone else??

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

LOL. It does. But that wasn't intended. Nope just looking for a new idea to maybe go out and look for something interesting. I figured the ATS types would have a few interesting ideas. Like going out into the swamp to pester the alligators... (Not too mention is illegal so I have never done it).

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is a weird topic lol.

I can imagine if you go around asking these questions, you have found you're selves on some right weird adventures haha
props to you.

Shrooms and camping. . . Of course, unless you have seen the movie Shroomz

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

yup saw it.. and no that movie definitely will keep you from mixing the two... We are planning on going camping soon but I am looking more for a one evening adventure. I have to work tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

LOL. It does. But that wasn't intended. Nope just looking for a new idea to maybe go out and look for something interesting. I figured the ATS types would have a few interesting ideas. Like going out into the swamp to pester the alligators... (Not too mention is illegal so I have never done it).

The only reason you don't do that is because its illegal?

Wow..I really am starting believe you have some crazy 'adventures' You need to start filming these adventures or taking photos because our imaginations may not be doing you any justice lol

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

The only reason you don't do that is because its illegal?

Wow..I really am starting believe you have some crazy 'adventures' You need to start filming these adventures or taking photos because our imaginations may not be doing you any justice lol

If we had a reality TV show it would be very popular I am sure... At least there have been no crazy car chases lately. And I haven't been shot at in several months so that is good. Although my wife did almost get eaten by a very large alligator the other day. She was sitting with her back to the water and the kids and I started yelling and telling her there was an alligator coming up behind her. she was like "Yeah right" We do joke quite a bit... But then she turned around and saw it.... She moved back from the water just in time...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am having an idea. I will pick a distance and direction. For example, head five miles north, three miles west, one mile north and stop. Now what do I do when I get there? hmmmm... I could look for someone and ask them weird questions.... What kind of person should I look for? and what should I ask?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Today i pretended to be a wasp. I spent my afternoon running into windows, avoiding rolled up news papers and landing on people's ice creams. It was great!

Maybe to tonight you could be a bat, just blindfold yourself leave your house and keep turning left?
edit on 19/9/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join