It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meerkat and a big black "Triangle"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not strictly a UFO I know, then again, this has to be one hell of a rare photograph and genuine. A quote from the photographer .

A chance shot! I was photographing the Meerkats at Yorkshire wildlife park and the Vulcan took off at nearby Robin Hood airport! The Meerkat turned to view the biggest beast in the park! I knew that familiar roar was something bigger that the Lions!

Just struck me it was such an unusual photograph, probably never to be repeated, it was well worth sharing on this forum as a bit of "light relief".

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Imagine what the meerkat was thinking. I bet he went home and told all his merrkat friends. Some called him crazy. Some said they had seen somthing similar a few years ago. Others said they would only beleive it if he had a youtube video...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was trying to make out "cloud babies" for a minute or two before I scrolled.
Duh me,
thumbs up the meercat, the photog, and FireMoon.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Fantastic picture FireMoon I use to love seeing the Vulcan at air shows when I was a youngster along with the Victor bomber as well. I really can't work out to this day which aircraft I preferred and the meerkat is a awesome addition to the photo, truely a brilliant photo

Meerkat: dude I just saw a big flying triangle
Meerkat 2: no way man pics or it didn't happen, probably swap gas or Chinese lanterns

Sorry had to throw it in there

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
reply to post by FireMoon

Imagine what the meerkat was thinking. I bet he went home and told all his merrkat friends. Some called him crazy. Some said they had seen somthing similar a few years ago. Others said they would only beleive it if he had a youtube video...

Good anology. I se lots of amazing and clear pictures and Youtube videos of airplanes. Must be true. I see nothing clear on alien ships, guess it's false. Thank you for leading me down that logic trail!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
That Vulcan is a beautiful piece of art. Best British bomber ever built? Maybe the Meerkat is wondering why a replacement hasn't been made yet.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
That Vulcan is a beautiful piece of art. Best British bomber ever built? Maybe the Meerkat is wondering why a replacement hasn't been made yet.

What is even sadder is that there is only one left capable of flight

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

The nuclear replacement is a Vanguard class SSBN as the nuclear apocalypse mission went to the Navy.

Despite hot air from various MPs i'll be amazed if that changes anytime soon.

In the conventional sense the power projection is Astute SSNs with Tomahawk and (eventually) carriers with F-35.

Its not been replaced as its role has gone.

new topics

top topics

join