It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Tax penalty to hit nearly 6 million uninsured people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wascurious

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
You can not lie on your insurance form. Claiming to be a non smoker when you are a smoker is a blatant lie and can invalidate your insurance. And it should. You're being a scumbag and trying to push your expense onto someone else for actions you choose to engage in. There are things the insurance companies do to negate insuring people using this clause which is despicable (look up becoming pregnant or diagnosed with cancer flags your insurance for review). Hitting smokers who lie with this clause is sweet justice though.

Oh lying would invalidate your insurance? Gotcha. Pretty hard to tell since you just said that it and never mentioned what that it was and I never said anything about the lying in the post you responded to. English is an amazing tool when put to good use. English is a tough language. Perhaps we should refrain from crossing paths until you finish your studies in it.

Did you seriously just type that broken English and tell me to finish my studies? I used to tutor both composition and African American Literature in college, maybe if you ask nice enough I will help you out as well.

Pretty hard to tell since you just said that it and never mentioned what that it was and I never said anything about the lying in the post you responded to.

How about you reword that so it makes sense in the "tool" you find so amazing.

How about you just stick to facts and learning English and we leave our opinions elsewhere. Yours is all you have to offer and so far it does nothing for me.

I think you need to take your own advice my friend.

So yeah, lying will invalidate your insurance. Just like it said in the post I responded to. You would have enjoyed that if you could have read it.

I wrote the post genius. I think you are right, you are better off not responding to me until you learn how to read, formulate coherent thoughts, and are able to express those thoughts in the written word (or typed in this case).
edit on 23-9-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join