It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are only 2 things that can stop world war 3 right now!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
1. Aliens from outerspace or a future verson of the human race travel back in time to stop it. Aliens make there presence know world wide and people put there diffrences aside to foucs on the new alien factor.

2. America Collapses into the North American Union becoming one country with canada and mexico.

Why we need a North American Union right now!!!

NAUTC North American Union Transitional Counsil
NAUTC North American Union Tactical Command

Do you see what is going to happen have you watched to news latley? we are close to no return.
only the NAU can save us now.

If we collapsed america into the north american union and came out with a new currecney what would happen to all the debt from the old united states if it no onger exists???

come on people think about it! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. The DOD, CIA and other agnecys have run thousands of computer simulations and these were the only two things that could stop world war 3.

dont worry after americas collapses into the NAU you can still have bar-b-qs and go to baseball game. it wont be that much diffrent at least we will still be alive.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

If those are my two options, I'll take my chances with the aliens.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

me to as a child i always new in the future aliens would save us. kind of tlike the movie V but they are the grey aliens and they are not really aliens they us from the future they look that way becuase we really screwed our enviorement up after ww3. we came back in time to warn ourselves.
edit on 19-9-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

If those are my two options, I'll take my chances with the aliens.

I agree - bring on the aliens: facehuggers, predators, ET, don't care.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Are you serious?

No.

Can you provide evidence of these CIA run computer simulations which state that WW3 can only be prevented by aliens or human time travelers?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I cannot do that i would be breaking security and I would never be eard from again by 6pm tonight. I have already said to much.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

NAU? No thanks. Why would Canadians and Mexicans agree to absorb the debt of the US? I know I sure as hell would vote against that. Unless you are talking about the US going bankrupt, selling off all assets and agreeing to not insisting on being the sole leader of the NAU. Then we are talking.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Let's see.... Mexcians and Canadians or Aliens.....

Welcome our new Galactic Overlords!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Eh, no...just no.

You have said too much...to give away you're making this up.

A NAU wouldn't prevent some otherwise emminent ww3.

Our militaries are already in alliance if need be. Pretty sure that was a done deal as far back as 2005 or so.

The NAU already exists on paper, it just hasn't rolled out in full form.

That will still take many years. There's simply no damned way to flip the switch and presto!! all the gun owners in the US allow a NAU to come about...

Sorry, but I think you're just talking out your bum.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
reply to post by daaskapital

I cannot do that i would be breaking security and I would never be eard from again by 6pm tonight. I have already said to much.

wheres a MOD when you need em.

i vote this silly thread be closed at this time.

those in favor say, Aye.

link   
It is a sad commentary on the state of the world when the general consensus it that we cannot save ourselves.

That said....I'm waiting for the mother-ship to decloak

link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Aye

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

1. Aliens from outerspace or a future verson of the human race travel back in time to stop it. Aliens make there presence know world wide and people put there diffrences aside to foucs on the new alien factor.

2. America Collapses into the North American Union becoming one country with canada and mexico.

Do you see what is going to happen have you watched to news latley? we are close to no return.

If we collapsed america into the north american union and came out with a new currecney what would happen to all the debt from the old united states if it no onger exists???

come on people think about it! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. The DOD, CIA and other agnecys have run thousands of computer simulations and these were the only two things that could stop world war 3.

dont worry after americas collapses into the NAU you can still have bar-b-qs and go to baseball game. it wont be that much diffrent at least we will still be alive.

Future humans from Europa working with the reincarnation of Jesus and his closest allies, DUDE.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hi op

interesting indeed

im off now to watch Flight Of The Navigator

cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Allow me to pretend that you didn't write

Now, taking your options seriously, I will also pretend that there is no other option, and that you are right. Let me go way out of the box with a crazy thought.

Why is WW III such an impossible option? OK, huge loss of life, that's got to be counted as a negative. But consider all the survival preparations that have gone on, even among ATSers. Could we survive a Middle-East that requires only a bit of Windex now and then? Perhaps the rest of the world would survive after Moscow and D.C. are blown up. In fact, don't many ATSers wish for that? Throw in Beijing and an Apple factory or two, just to round things off? More applause from some ATSers.

All right, that was 99% non-serious. But. . . Aren't you thinking now, just a little bit?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Please explain how creating the North American Union would stop World War 3.

If you cannot write a cohesive response as to why this is a viable option, I call bunk.

Aliens? If they haven't saved us by now, chances are, they aren't going to. Personally, seeing the way people have been behaving, I don't blame them. Time to end the experiement, it's an epic FAIL.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Who says we should stop it? Perhaps this is nature's way or "purging"...or "thinning the herd"...we have world wars. If you think that anyone will use nukes, you are crazy. Nukes make the land unuseable and people either want that land for the oil beneath it or the food they can grow on top of it.

A world war 3 will just be depopulation on a massive scale...completely done with conventional, chemical or biological weapons...they will kill off the people and keep the land safe for use.

Ok, that being said, I'm not wanting a global war. Just making a counterpoint.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You think Canadians want to be part of the U.S.A no we dont ask any canadian
The USA F up there country now we will dilute it and try again.Go f yourself
you big thinker idiot,and take the NAZI american gov with you.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

In games like Chess sometimes you create a feign that either you do not know what your next move is or that you are willing to sacrifice a piece for a greater reason thus confusing your opponent.
Do you ever wonder if all of this has been a ploy to build up the Chinese only to knock them down? I have just been on another thread about fake Gold.

What if the US has been bluffing it’s weakness in order to draw out the Chinese and collapse them not unlike the Soviets through the cold war to the end of the 80’s.

I think something else is up and it will be interesting how it is played out...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The arrival of the NAU and the Amero which will follow is scheduled to happen AFTER the Islamic wars......
When America and Canada are tapped out emotionally and \mexico is totally destabilised by the Cartels, which are really CIA fronts.....
This is all going along according to plan i think, and it will be slipped in the back door as a move to save the americas.....north that is......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join