It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-fil-A says it will stop funding anti-gay groups[Update 9/22/2012]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by wascurious

reply to post by wascurious

Ah yes the ol' if you don't agree with gays you are secretly one of them tricks.

That is not even remotely what I said.
You apparently need to read my post again.
There is a huge difference between "not agreeing with gay people" and "hating the way your gay friend has sex when you are not around to see it."

I read it again, and I quote...

I am starting to think what you hate is the part of you that wishes he could join.

So why would he want to join except you are saying he is secretly gay. It's pretty clear what you said, reading it 100 moe times will yield the same results as your words will be the same.

major quote fail!

You said something about not agreeing with something. I specifically pointed to this posters HATE.

The goal of quoting someone to prove them wrong is to provide a quote that does so.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

People having sex is a logical conclusion in a relationship. If you become a bit more educated on human behavior and learning you may have a better understanding that seeing one thing can lead to thoughts of a related thing.

I am well aware of that. Anal sex is not. You responded to my post about the poster saying ANAL sex.

RIF!

Now to the next part, would he still secretly want to join in if he hated their way without being grossed out?

Did he even say that it grossed him out?
Actually. What I am curious about is why you, as a straight male, are so worried about protecting this other straight male.

That is a puzzler. I mean, he can respond for himself. Weird.

It's the being grossed out part that is associated with that, as that is the real "emotional" piece here. So the correlation can be mde without the hate component.

Could be if he did not say hate so many times.
You cannot protect him if you cannot read his posts.
Again.

RIF!

The only way you know the thought is gross is because you HAVE thought about it.

Oh how so very telling. Odd that I have never once considered the details of sex acts I do not engage in myself. I know of them, and can have a passing thought about them but never have I muddled the finer points of carpet munching to the point of disgust. I cannot imagine why I would ever think that hard about it.

But you think deep and hard about anal sex with other men and get grossed out all you like. I would hate to spoil that party.

If you had never thought about it you would not know it is gross to you. Looks like I landed on the shark and rode in to shore.

Oh yeah, you rode it to shore allright. You rode him hard and put him away wet.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join