It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A happy update!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I found a few temp services that WILL hire me and not worry about my misdemeanor! I'm so thrilled.

I had to revise my plans a bit, time wise, but the end will show an amazing result. Since I found out via my lawyer that there is a chance my still unpaid fines from old traffic tickets (Which came to about 8k over the past decade cuz I had an accident and it added a TON to that, and not being able to pay tossed on tons of interest, if you will) will keep them from sealing my misdemeanor, I decided I'm NOT taking my last money to go up North and pay that fine off and be told they will not seal cuz of the open fines.

It will take 1.5 to 2 years to do this now but it's better. My plans are as follows:

1. save money from my new job to pay off those open fines.
2. get my misdemeanor sealed
3. get into phlebotomy school finally and in 2 semesters I'll be
4. working in my childhood dream workplace - a hospital

the sealing takes 4 to 8 months from the start of the process so that time is counted into the 1.5 to 2 year thing. I have the determination to see this through. Also, leaving devry, I still get that 6 month grace period before i have to start repaying that 50k I owe. True I can never get my bachelors now but that's fine. In 10.5 years I can have that paid off and be fine.

This is precisely why I never give up and always try. No matter how bad things get, they only get worse if one stops trying.

I'm beyond happy. I wish this happened years ago but it's fine. Now is the time. Everything falls into place not too soon nor to late. Precisely when it's meant to.

I'm happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless - but not for long
my future is coming on, it's coming on, it's coming on....

(lyrics tweaked some but SO apt)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Congratulations!!!

I admire your ability to remain so positive and focused on your dreams. It's truly inspirational.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thank you. I've done a lot more for myself too; exercising, eating very healthy, drinking sparkling water and water.

Just have to give up the cigs, haha. But yeah, I'm doing a full life change and so far it's working wonders.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On your other thread I mentioned 5HTP as a mood stabilizer. Check this out it worked for me.
5-HTP Offsets Tobacco Withdrawal Symptoms
www.life-enhancement.com...

I will be smoke free for one year on 12/08/12.
edit on 9/19/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

top topics

join