It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia ousts USaid, Accuses attempts of swaying election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Link Link

We just keep making friends all over. Everybody looking for an excuse to mop the floor with us?

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia on Wednesday explained its decision to put an end to the U.S. Agency for International Development's two decades of work in Russia by saying the U.S. government agency was using its money to influence elections.
The U.S. State Department announced Tuesday that Russia has demanded USAID leave the country, a culmination of years of resentment over what Moscow sees as American interference aimed at undermining President Vladimir Putin's hold on power.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Sep 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Without seeing any proof what-so-ever, I say it's 100% true.

You know those good ol' gut feelings?
edit on 19-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It seems Putin has been wanting us out for some time now, I suppose they feel this spin on our hidden agenda is just the ticket.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We are at a moment in world history where, between the us reputation and the media blitz on the developing world, like calgarian said most absolutely will believe this to be true without proof, but they have strong assertions and some 50 million in "influence" in their elections. I'm sure some tax-man can prove that true or false.

It also says at the bottom of the link we will continue to do it anyway because we feel it is the right thing to do. I am not so sure how I feel about that.

edit on 19-9-2012 by eazyriderl_l because: must be filled out

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Probably true and probably aimed at ousting Obama. More incoming since Obama has the entire world hating America. Other countries know more about Obama than we do thanks to the liberal biased media. You owe us a country.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do a little research on USAID and your head will spin...it is dominated by the CIA...

Oddly, Obama was raised right in the middle of this USAID/CIA relationship.. and now carries on the torch...

Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama's mother) worked in the field of micro financing for USAID in Indonesia and later in Pakistan in the 80's. She also worked for the Ford Foundation during the same time period. Both groups directly tied to the CIA and credited with propping up the dicatators in INdonesia and Pakistan at that time. Its all a front. It was a front when Obama's mother worked with Suharto (dictator) and still is today.

His mother was allegedly affiliated with this group which ushered in Indonesia's "New Order"

The Berkeley Mafia was term given to a group of U.S.-educated Indonesian economists whose efforts brought Indonesia back from dire economic conditions and the brink of famine in the mid-1960s. They were appointed in the early stages of the 'New Order' administration.[1] Almost three decades of economic growth followed. Their efforts also began long-term U.S.-Indonesian strategic cooperation, which was important during the Cold War.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry for the side note... Just the mention of USAID gets my gears turning...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well he have to get those diamonds somehow don't we? how else will we fuel our military machine?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Interesting to say the least, thanks for that perspective, it certainly sheds more light on the underlying gooey substance of usaid.

top topics

join