It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast and Furious: NO charges recommended.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

CNN BREAKING NEWS:

Fourteen employees of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the U.S. Justice Department face disciplinary action for their roles in the botched Fast and Furious weapons-tracking program, according to a report released today by department investigators.

No criminal charges are recommended, according to the report.

The program was designed to track kingpins responsible for illegal gunrunning to Mexico. It has been blamed for contributing to crimes -- including the high-profile slaying of a U.S. border patrol agent.

If anyone else, in any country, even so much as walked across a border with a gun they'd be in prison.

So, if this was an operation that was blown up and no criminal charges were laid... What are our governments having their hand in that we don't know about?

I always suspected gov't allows drugs to be brought into counrties in massive quantities to fund their black projects, also to keep the police and prisons greased.

edit on 19-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Typical report, when you have the fox guarding the hen house......

Did you really expect anything else....

Des

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just goes to show how the government has two sets of laws! Those for us! And those for................OH WAIT! THOSE FOR US!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yep. Holder stuck to the script: Deny, deny, deny--and keep on denying no matter what the truth is shown to be. Works pretty much every time.

Couple of scapegoats, couple of retirements, and it's all over and done with....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

WHAT!?!?! Holy crud...no charges?!? That's just...that's...whoa!! WTF! Sorry...........

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

LOL, clever! Unfortunately, also right on the money. Government and big business apparently have no laws applicable to them. When things are this bad, I cannot imagine it going on forever this way. Something's got to give. I think the government is expecting it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Yep. Holder stuck to the script: Deny, deny, deny--and keep on denying no matter what the truth is shown to be. Works pretty much every time.

Couple of scapegoats, couple of retirements, and it's all over and done with....

Yes but literally when is enough enough?

More they get away with, the bigger it gets.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
No criminal charges means- No testifying against their bosses.

slick.

corrupt to the corps.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Fine! Just one more thing to make the masses wake up and realize we are being led by criminals and mobsters who run a protection racket for each other. Maybe even this November enough folks will tell both parties to go jump off a cliff and vote independent.
Totally expected by me that no one would be charged. If you charge one suddenly they might start talking about all the other stuff we don't even know about. Yet.
On a side note I heard the NBPP says they will out at the polls this year, looking like street toughs and 'encouraging" democratic principles.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Can you say SCAPE GOAT? I have a feeling that this isn't over just yet.

new topics

top topics

join