It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emails reveal Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

September 20, 2012

Romney 47%

Obama 47%

- Aloha -

Aloha!

www.gallup.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Did anyone else read the e-mails? Looks like they didn't..

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

"Michael McManus, a newspaper columnist,..."

If this who i think it is- I know him from Junior High. He was a jerkus then, too.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
remember, Media Matters is not a business, it is a 'tax-free' organization, like a charity.
tax-free orgs are NOT supposed to be involved in politics.
Soros puppets.

That's all that really needs to be said other than stripping MM of their tax status is long overdue...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
reply to post by MDDoxs

"The Proof is in the pudding" - I dont really get this saying, but it came to mind once i finished reading the post.

The proof is in the 'putting' as what one puts forth.
It's fascinating to study the origins of words/allusions throughout the course of history.
Prefer sYmbols over words as they inspire one to use their 3rd 'I' for interpretation/understanding/comprehension of the unseen world of meaning. ie. Santa (Satan) klaus put 'things' before 'communion' fellowship; the point.
The confoundment of multiple languages to further divide/conquer humanity from U.
Ditto for the multiple religions, to rely on the regent of another.

The Truth, when found cannot be divided amongst itself nor explained in one 'word' or another though rather sEEn for what it is, just as when one applies a Natural Law to invent/create something never invented/created before. The wUnder of Creation, I would image-In is the favorite past-time of one's Creator.

edit on 20-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

Satan is derived from Saturn not santa but nice try the entire bible is meant to be based on astrology.

Saturn used to send rocks and debris towards the earth in certain cycles or orbits I can't remember where i read this.

Also all media will follow the government whether it be capitalist or communist notice the russian news RT and how different we see the news from them

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Well he obviously 'fell' from somewhere and can't get Up.
I thought he fell from Sirius.
Saturn too cloudy, gaseous, smells too bad. Europa as a Pacific isle to that storm.
Though he would have had dominion over Saturn perhaps as well as what 'came' from there.

edit on 21-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join