It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Goal of Cairo Riots: Freedom of Blind Sheik

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Are some people really that clueless?

Seriously?

My post was removed for pointing out Im in a Conversation, and this quote is ok?

I better answer you Neo...... um , um Your points are well presented , and um, i need time to research, um, .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Well you never answered my question , but I think we got closer.

I did…it’s Obama’s fault!

Again I ask..... How did HIS Foreign Policy Backlash to deserve of the Blame, and How is HIS Foreign Policy differ from other Admins before him?

Because, much like his domestic policy, he promised to fix everything and has done the opposite!! He went on the apology tour and bowed down to everyone in the world yet carried on with the same policies as Bush (actually, he went even farther!!).

ON TOP OF THAT, he forced Mubarak from office, helped the Muslim Brotherhood rise to power, allowed Iran to get nukes, turned his back on Israel which will lead to war, AND killed Gadhafi. Mubarak and Gadhafi are two guys who, despite their shortcomings, actually helped keep the peace over in that part of the world!! I will also add that he kept GITMO open and increased our presence in Afghanistan (that was the GOOD WAR…remember?).

But ALL OF THIS VIOLENCE is about a MOVIE, even though his MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN DONOR, BILL MAHER has said much worse than the low budget flick that cause this trouble??

Meh….

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Well you never answered my question , but I think we got closer.

I did…it’s Obama’s fault!

Hmm, the same reply in every post.
Been a slice Seabag, as part of the 53% , i need sleep, to be able to pay my taxes.

Later, I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hmm, the same reply in every post.
Been a slice Seabag, as part of the 53% , i need sleep, to be able to pay my taxes.

Later, I'm sure.

NICE TRY!

Everyone can see that you completely ignored the second LARGE part of my post.

You’ll have to try harder next time, buddy. Get some rest!

Until next time…..

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats kinda odd, there's alot of muslim pissed off over that video, nevermind the blind sheik. Theyre pissed over the dubbed over voices making fun of Muhammad for being a bastard son, which does line up with what islamic historians say about his birth.

What I don’t get is how these people are supposedly ‘outraged’ over that video but weren’t outraged that MILLION DOLLAR Obama donor Bill Maher made an equally inflammatory movie (Religulous) as well as numerous anti-Islamic rants like this:

The fact is, as Neo clearly stated, that this administration is doing its best to make us think the outrage is over a “movie” while it’s really about US foreign policy.

edit on 19-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Well it was our country who funded the Arab Spring to begin with, including the ouster and death of Ghadaffi. Someone is going to alot of trouble to set something into motion no one will be able to stop, and if it's one thing i despise it's assholes behind the scenes pulling everyone elses strings. I'm not doubting this video is being made the patsy at all. This whole mess has the stink of Luciferians all over it. Who is trying to provoke whom? This kinda seems like a ploy to get Iran and it's terrorist buddies to attack Little Satan (Israel) and start a war alot of people will die in. I guess were going to see if Russia and China are full of sh*t or if they will put their money where their mouth is soon enough. Might be a good time to start investing in a fallout shelter just incase something gets unleashed that leaves nothing but bleached bones behind.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Because Obama is pawning off the ME violence on a stupid movie while all the evidence suggests its backlash from HIS foreign policy.

yup, the case of libya has a certain smell of Counter-Revolution about it

Originally posted by neo96

How did HIS Foreign Policy Backlash to deserve of the Blame, and How is HIS Foreign Policy differ from other Admins before him?

Don't miss the totally cool like totally awesome how Obama kill Bin Laden single handedly movie.

Yeah that is his foreign policy,
edit on 19-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

scenes from:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
can't wait for all that blood money from the resultant violence
such an act will engender to fill your bank acct can you?

Next time make sure you eat the right mushrooms. I was being cynical. Get a dictionary, look it up. Get a new foil hat.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
can't wait for all that blood money from the resultant violence
such an act will engender to fill your bank acct can you?

Next time make sure you eat the right mushrooms. I was being cynical. Get a dictionary, look it up. Get a new foil hat.

L
L

i don't wear hats, except the blue one [the sky]

never eaten the funny mushrooms either [not yet anyway]

next time learn proper web-speak/netiquette before posting on forums: use the /sarc tag so you wont be taken literally.

and how is a dictionary going to let me know you're being sarcastic?
[which is what you meant to say]

methinks you need take your own advice sillyjimmy

L
L
edit on 20-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join