It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information For Chemtrail Skeptics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here's a story I ran across today while browsing alternative news sources. Kinda like the Author I'm not here to debate it, only to pass the info on to like mined folks. If your not like minded you may want to move along as this story is defiantly not for dis[info]believers.

Thanks!
Gokill

I am not here to debate, just pass real information concerning chemical spraying from jets known as Chemtrails.

Yes, the government constantly denies such a thing and calls people like myself conspiracy nut jobs. But when confronted and caught red handed, they go and say that they are to protect us from (the fraud) Global Warming or the Military will go and say they spray to block out enemy radar and satellites when deploying troops or launching an operation.

I would like anyone, believer or non-believer, to download this PDF file called HR 2977 The Space & Preservation Act of 2001. In this document the United States Government openly admits the existence of Chemtrails and weather control weapons; also, to boot, Mass Mind Control Weapons and Techtronic Laser Weapons. Please download this Bill and print out for your records.

This next document is an article from USA Today from Feb 25th, 2011 titled Can Geoengineering put the freeze on global warming?The article admits that Chemtrails and Geoengineering exist, but it’s done to protect us from Global Warming.

Still not convinced?? What if I told you that there are patents for these very such things. This was released on December 5th, 2010 Spraying the Skies: 1975 U.S. Patent for Powder Contrail Generation with patents dating back all the way to March 1st, 1927.

This is just the tip of the iceberg; there are so many other documents to prove such things exist.

I myself am a pilot for over 10 years and have worked in the aviation field for about the same amount of years; from a professional point of view, I can say that there is a huge difference between condensation (con-trail) and a chemical trail (chemtrail). A condensation trail dissipates as the jet moves along; a chemical trail will stay and expand into man-made clouds used for various weather experiments loaded with toxic chemicals that we breathe in on a daily basis.

Chemicals include:
Arsenic, aerosol, barium, depleted uranium, high levels of mercury, aluminum and several other toxic chemicals. These are a huge cause in most respiratory breathing problems in America. I did a beta test on how many cases of an ambulance being called within a 8-hour period from respiratory problems, people of all ages infant to elderly that can’t breathe. I worked in a facility in Springfield, MA where I monitored operations and a police-fire scanner. I monitored an average of 8-13 calls every day within that 8-hour period of people who could not breathe.

Once these chemicals are sprayed, several hours later they descend towards ground level and the human body inhales these toxic fumes. You may ask if wearing a gas mask is safe — well, you may protect your lungs, but also remember that plants breathe these chemicals in as well, affecting your foods grown and water you drink, along with the already added poison sodium fluoride and all its derivatives incorporated by your friends at Monsanto.

infowars

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"I myself am a pilot for over 10 years and have worked in the aviation field for about the same amount of years; from a professional point of view, I can say that there is a huge difference between condensation (con-trail) and a chemical trail (chemtrail). A condensation trail dissipates as the jet moves along; a chemical trail will stay and expand into man-made clouds used for various weather experiments loaded with toxic chemicals that we breathe in on a daily basis."

As a pilot of over 10 years he should know better than to make silly statements like this! The idea that the difference between contrails and chemtrails is dependent on how long they linger is ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
Here's a story I ran across today while browsing alternative news sources. Kinda like the Author I'm not here to debate it, only to pass the info on to like mined folks. If your not like minded you may want to move along as this story is defiantly not for dis[info]believers.

Thanks!
Gokill

I am very, very confused. The title to the thread is:"Information For Chemtrail Skeptics"
so then you say if you are a dis-believer, you should go away.

I think I am starting to understand why there is no uniformity with this conspiracy. The chemmies are NUTS!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There is nothing in that document that confirms the existence of chem-trails or Mind Control devices.

The point is to cover all ways of taking hostile objects down.
It is self-evident that when people are targeted, biological weapons and anything that might disrupt the thinking of a human-being should also be on that list, regardless of such weapons are being used, exist, or will exist.
Oh, and yes, disrupting the thinking of a human-being can be done. You don't need to use dramatic names for that, though.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Consequence because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
The chemmies are NUTS!

As are most conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
soon the same old group with their notes hanging off their monitors will gang up on you in spite of the notice above.but i star and flag this post,why?cause this is as real as the nwo.and it should concern any sane human being.to even sit on your pc and refute it shows the lack of careing or understanding of how important this is.in spanish there is a saying,when the river makes noise its cause water is coming down.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

As a pilot of over 10 years he should know better than to make silly statements like this! The idea that the difference between contrails and chemtrails is dependent on how long they linger is ridiculous.

Agreed!

I'll bet he doesn't even know the difference between an ASI and a VSI. Even a student pilot could easily explain that.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

infowars

I will ask this again, when did infowars suddenly become a credible source?

Just wondering...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

cause this is as real as the nwo.

And that is still under question as to whether either of these actually exist.

to even sit on your pc and refute it shows the lack of careing or understanding of how important this is.

Hard to care about something that has yet to be proven real.

In fact I will care when you can actually provide the evidence that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt chemtrails exist, until then.....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This article was killed for me when I seen that infowars was the source. That site does nothing but fear-monger and feed people BS to get hits to the site, so many predictions of war and doom week in week out but people that buy into never seem to question why it never happens... Also don't tell people it's info for the skeptics and then tell the skeptics to keep their opinions to themselves, total contradiction. You just want skeptics to read it and not debate the points?! Get real.....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
How many times does this Bill have to posted and refuted.
OP as a member of ATS please read some threads use the search function.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by geekon

congratulations. Another way to muddy up the waters. Cloud seeding is not chemtrails. We all know it is and has been used for decades. You cannot see cloud seeding from the ground, and you cannot seed clouds unless there are already clouds.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by geekon

congratulations. Another way to muddy up the waters. Cloud seeding is not chemtrails. We all know it is and has been used for decades. You cannot see cloud seeding from the ground, and you cannot seed clouds unless there are already clouds.

It's about chemicals in our atmosphere that all should be aware of.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill

Thanks!
Gokill

I am very, very confused. The title to the thread is:"Information For Chemtrail Skeptics"
so then you say if you are a dis-believer, you should go away.

I think I am starting to understand why there is no uniformity with this conspiracy. The chemmies are NUTS!

Sounds to me as if the OP wants"Chem-trail disbelievers" to read the info, but subconsiously does NOT want their input if they don't change their minds and agree with the "evidence" presented! In other words, "read this and if you still DON"T believe, then GO AWAY, because I don't want to hear it!

edit on 22-9-2012 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

The chemmies are NUTS!

As are most conspiracy theorists.

Hmm...
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Albert Einstein
ATS would obviously cease to exist without them!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48

Hmm...
Albert Einstein

That is correct, if only threads worth creating would actually be created, this site would be quite dead.
Are you suggesting that people for that reason should keep posting?

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence

Originally posted by elrem48

Hmm...
Albert Einstein

That is correct, if only threads worth creating would actually be created, this site would be quite dead.
Are you suggesting that people for that reason should keep posting?

Yes I am....I enjoy a good conspiracy as much as the next person. If I wanted only FACTS, I'd go read Wikipedia! Long live ATS!

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by geekon

reply to post by geekon

It's about chemicals in our atmosphere that all should be aware of.

Yes, but chemtrails (note the "trails" part of that word) is about lines in the sky. Cloud seeding does not leave any visible trail, and it is an accepted scientific method of possibly producing rain in the correct conditions.

Chemtrails are made by fairys and gnomes flying magical aircraft that nobody seems to be able to find.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join