The Federal Reserve, a Privately Owned Banking Cartel, Has Been Given Police Powers, with Glock 22s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
reply to post by hawkiye

i starred it, but i did not flag it, cause i do not know the differfence... can you explain what the effect is of starring vs flagging????
was the SF fed issured glock 40 hollowpoint, like DHS???

The more flags the more likely it is to get on the front page and stay their longer. Stars are more of a personal kudos to the poster. Thanks by the way.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow, I don't understand how the American populace can be so blatantly ignorant to the actual changes being made to the constitution, right before their very eyes. Is it so hard for people to believe that, like just about every other nation in history, our once great nation has become corrupt?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

The Federal Reserve, a Privately Owned Banking Cartel, Has Been Given Police Powers, with Glock 22s and Patrol Cars

www.blacklistednews.com

Quietly, without fanfare or Congressional hearings, the USA Patriot Act in 2001 bestowed on the 12 privately owned Federal Reserve Banks, domestic policing powers...

Section 364 of the Act, “Uniform Protection Authority for Federal Reserve,” reads: “Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence…Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be neces
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.thedailysheeple.com
en.wikisource.org

They may only do that while on Federal Reserve Property and their authorization is to protect the Federal Reserve in the occurance of a run on banks to which the People would be extremely pissed off at them and go there demanding their money.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

wtf is the whining actually about???

Chemtrails ?

Sorry Al I couldn't resist. Looks like OP gets his flag back.
edit on 20-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Funny during the 90's one of the "prophecies/mythologies/predictions that was tossed around the"Patriot movement" (by leaders like Jack Mclamb)included a possible takeover of America by "fincen" forces Nobody really understood what that referred to:

"FINancial CENtral"
?????????
edit on 20-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

MJTF & FINCEN

It should be understood that the MJTF Police is not trusted by the Federal agencies and eventually will be done away with. Again, the MJTF are useful cannon fodder that eventually will be swept to the side.

Moving on beyond the MJTF Police. We are going to back up into them a little bit-there are FINCEN Forces. FINCEN are Financial Crimes Enforcement Network personnel.

FINCEN has as much to do with finances as the SAS had to do with airplanes. The SAS (Special Air Service) was a cover name for an entity which existed in England and was the equivalent to the OSS of World War II 1941 through 1945.

FINCEN Forces: their mission is "house-to-house search and seizure", "separation and categorization of women and children", "transfer to detention facilities", securing properties acquired, but not the maintaining of detention camps.

That will be the mission of the MJTF Police.

Is this the enabling legislation?for such forces to exist??????????????
Run by the central bankers?...
Ahhhhh! we were ALL just "paranoid Gun nuts" back then....

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

Private security can do what they need to protect the property, they don't need to be federal agents, they don't need police power to arrest anybody who breaks the laws of the United states. They should not be funded by tax dollars, they don't need to create new police agency with federal powers etc etc what the hell is wrong with you people...

All the fools claiming this is just to protect the property WHAT PART OF HIRING SECURITY TO DO THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? Why a new police agency with far reaching police powers?

Here's the loophole:

(5) The law enforcement authorities provided for in this subsection may be exercised only pursuant to regulations prescribed by the Board and approved by the Attorney General.'. Link

The Board and AG can make up regulation to allow these new police to do anything they want...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Asteroids aren't always so bad as seen here from it's own creation.
Diamonds are forever and 'could' be man's best friend going forward.....if shared appropriately as no man owns the earth.
Human sufferage or creation?
Come together folks or fall apart.
Diamonds could be a key to the cosmos if used appropriately.
ET folks have travelled the cosmos using 'diamonds' with Light.
A Republic for which It stands.
edit on 20-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What's the big deal with this thread topic?

Every citizen has the right to arm himself, and police his own property.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is just more Alex Jones paranoia. Sensationalist title linked to a shaky alternative news website. Private, armed, police forces have been around for years. My buddy who works retail at Target even arrests people. Nah, this isn't anything. Plus, they are carrying Glock .22s? That's basically an air-soft gun haha.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
This is just more Alex Jones paranoia. Sensationalist title linked to a shaky alternative news website. Private, armed, police forces have been around for years. My buddy who works retail at Target even arrests people. Nah, this isn't anything. Plus, they are carrying Glock .22s? That's basically an air-soft gun haha.

Yeah great so I guess we should pass a law giving your buddy at Target and his colleagues federal police powers, tax dollars, and government resources and sanction... Sigh! Oh and by the way the law itself was quoted and cited not some speculation. Honestly the stupidity here never ceases to amaze me...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I hope everyone who's wringing their hands over this realizes that just about every branch and department of the government has their own dedicated police force. Realistically, it would be strange if an entity as important as the Federal Reserve DIDN'T have a security division.

Indian Affairs? The Supreme Court? NASA? USPS? The Smithsonian? The TVA (a federally owned corporation, GASP)? All have their own private police forces, and that's just scratching the surface.

Heck, I can drive to the VA hospital near my home and get pictures of Veteran's Affairs police officers if you'd like (not private security; actual police, that's right).

Why is it so wrong for the Federal Reserve to have their own police? The US Mint and the BEP do. It just makes sense. Their job is to protect Federal Reserve property and assets; how are they anything at all like Tokkō, or the Gestapo, or the OVRA or any other such 'secret police' from history? What is it with posters here writing first and thinking later?

But seeing as how the title of this thread refers to the Fed as a 'privately owned cartel,' I doubt I'm going to see much in the way of facts or logic in this thread. Enjoy the strawspooks you've erected.
edit on 20/9/12 by Sink the Bismarck! because: (no reason given)
edit on 20/9/12 by Sink the Bismarck! because: (no reason given)
edit on 20/9/12 by Sink the Bismarck! because: Added in reference to the Tokko

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit

Yeah great so I guess we should pass a law giving your buddy at Target and his colleagues federal police powers, tax dollars, and government resources and sanction... Sigh! Oh and by the way the law itself was quoted and cited not some speculation. Honestly the stupidity here never ceases to amaze me...

Ah yes, the jaded world-saver out to set all of us "sheeple" straight. You know people like you who are trying to deliver a message would come across a lot better if you weren't so arrogant, condescending, and self-righteous. Regardless of the issue at hand, calling people stupid doesn't help your cause at all. It is a poor argument, and extremely immature. We get it, you like alternative news, you know how to use youtube, you think you are holding onto some kind of secret knowledge. Keep in mind that most of us on ATS have been there and seen the other side of the argument YEARS before you even first went on "prisonplanet." So I don't want to hear it, I've seen your side of the wall and it's mostly hysteria and paranoia. Clean up your act a little bit, and maybe ATS might be that much of a better place for discussion.

Anyways, aside from the childish portion of your post I believe there was an argument in there somewhere. I don't see any of this as a surprise. The Federal Reserve is an extremely important part of our economy, and no matter how much everyone here hates them for some reason they find a way to keep it going regardless of all the buffoons in Wall Street. I'm glad they're slapping around Occupy Protesters, they're scum (but that is an entirely different argument in itself.) If something WERE to happen to the Federal Reserve I don't think you exactly understand the magnitude of the effect it would have on our economy. When Ben Bernanke even does as much as open his mouth the markets go wild. Security for the establishment is needed. There are literally THOUSANDS of worse things my tax dollars go towards, and you know that.

Until there's Federal Reserve tanks roaring down my street, or Federal Reserve swat teams banging on my door trying to take away my, er, bonds...or something...this is a serious non-issue. I swear you people just look for things to complain about, look at other countries and how worse off they are. We are fine. If you want to respond to my post please keep in mind that is a discussion forum, not a snarky under-handed false-sense-of-superiority insult forum.
edit on 20-9-2012 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The FBI is a corporation as well...Just as the whole entire US Govt is incorporated, your local City Govt and its Police force, The IRS, and most any municipality or Federal Entity. They are all incorporated.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This isn't a surprise.

It was bound to happen because by the time they doing something worst than this people will still sitting at their computers complaining about it instead of taking action.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by retiredTxn

No on disputes they can have security, the problem is they are private so how come they needed to be codified into law? How come the taxpayers get to pay for it? And how come these guys get to arrest for ANY offense against the United States why do they need that power if they are just supposed to protect the federal Reserve when a simple security team could do that? Why did they not hire their own security where no law is needed to protect the premises? Why did they need a new police agency designated for a private company? hmmmmm???

Do you really believe the taxpayers weren't paying for the security prior to the USA Patriot Act? Things changed after 9/11, not always for the good of US citizens. Unfortunately, we get to pay for all these nifty ideas TPTB come up with, like it or not. You are asking good questions, but we here on ATS don't have all the answers.
Why wouldn't a simple security force rather than a police force work? FRB's and their facilities are located across our country, and as such are bound by the laws and regulations of the state and municipalities where they reside. Could get very confusing, so simplify and codify so there are no misunderstandings. As for arresting for ANY offense against the United States, see the highlighted areas that follow.

(2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States committed or being committed within the buildings and grounds of the Board or a reserve bank if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing such a felony.

But hey keep drinking that fluoride and listening the MSM drones and feeding that normalcy bias don;t worry be happy nothing like this could ever possibly happen if you just continue to ignore the obvious and deny it all... Sigh

I don't ignore the obvious and deny it all. If you had the slightest inkling of how many of your fellow citizens are involved in trying to stop madness such as this from continuing, you would realize we have to pick our battles. This one is just not worth it. It's 10 years old. Help us confront what is happening now and the immediate future. I don't like the Fed, never have and never will, however, since Ben Bernanke is having to make economic policy in the absence of the "messiah", and our elected officials, he appears to be the only one with a big enough set to do something. It'll probably crash our economy, as you said, but it doesn't look like the aforementioned folks are going to step up. We're screwed!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What wrong with Fed owning a police, its all there to protect their assets and liabilities.
Until you realize USA owe money to the Fed and is "part of assets and liabilities".

Everyone else cant owe guns while we arm ourselves with power and authority. Sounds bout right except its not the government speaking. This is a laughing stock for later years not now though.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok kids this is where Dad steps in. Federal Reserve Cops and Glock 22; s mean nothing. In the world of guns, this upgrade falls one notch above Mall Cop. Please stop with the panic and talk to anyone over 30 with a knowledge of firearms and a background based in something more dangerous than riding a bike without a helmet. When you hear that they have AR’s, body armor and something with the name Barrett in it, start to worry. My wife can empty a Glock 22 with a eight inch spread at seven yards and she has three kids, and works in an office.
edit on 20-9-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

There is no setting the sheeple straight they have their heads to far up their asses for that to ever happen as it is painfully obvious by some of the responses to this thread. I gave up trying that many years ago. I can guarantee you I have been at this far longer then you and probably forgotten more then have ever known. But hey move along nothing to see here this is just like the security guards at target...

And to the idiots that keep referring to the Federal reserve as a government agency please educate yourself...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You people are the biggest bunch of idiots I have ever witnessed.

They don't carry 22 caliber pistols, they carry 40 cal. and they are simply guarding the building and surrounding facilities. They were granted police powers so that they could make arrests when a crime is being committed on the property. Duhh!!!

Grow up and go looking for another conspiracy that has merit.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by LiberLegit

There is no setting the sheeple straight they have their heads to far up their asses for that to ever happen as it is painfully obvious by some of the responses to this thread. I gave up trying that many years ago. I can guarantee you I have been at this far longer then you and probably forgotten more then have ever known. But hey move along nothing to see here this is just like the security guards at target...

And to the idiots that keep referring to the Federal reserve as a government agency please educate yourself...

Oh, this is just delightful. I was gonna just leave it at my $.02 earlier but hawkiye's passive-aggressive **** wagging convinced me to stick around.

Please tell all of us 'idiots' why the Federal Reserve is 'private' or somehow outside of the government's jurisdiction. Go on, don't be shy.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 6 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def