It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve, a Privately Owned Banking Cartel, Has Been Given Police Powers, with Glock 22s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
So basically they are permitted security guards... they dont neec warrants if they see a crime commited in their presence... they may be able to access LE info if its relevant... I dont see this as a big deal. When I worked security I was involved with the Organized Retail Crime program and we shared info with LE. I was allowed to arrest people.We communicated with the FBI, local PD, Sherrifs, State Patrol, Postal Service (whos investigators carry guns and have police powers) etc. They shared info with us all the time and we did the same. Ever see those guys that drive armored trucks? They carry guns. Meh, its interesting news but I dont think its much different than the way things have been for a looong time.

yeah people are making a much larger deal out of this than it is.

I am in private security and, carry a weapon. Not for a bank but it wouldn't make any difference if it was. Most of my jobs are located on private property which gives just about he same rights as a LEO. I can arrest or even in some states shoot kill without question, some states all you have to do is be a threat to someones life in order to be taking down with deadly force. A "threat to life" means many things, if you are approaching with a baseball bat, I can consider it a threat upon the life of my self or the person I am protecting..POP..POP.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The American Gestapo has arrived

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yawns at mankind's laws that are driven by
100 Forms of fear
100 Forms of self delusion
100 Forms of self seeking
100 Forms of self-pitty

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Yawns at mankind's laws that are driven by
100 Forms of fear
100 Forms of self delusion
100 Forms of self seeking
100 Forms of self-pitty

Do you have anything to add to the conversation?

or just some cryptic bull#...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
nopointnopointnopointcantdeletecantdeletecantdelete
edit on 20-9-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
That's pretty outrageous if you ask me. Star and flagged as this needs more exposure.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

In a way, I get the feeling that this blatantly violates the Constitution and somehow combines 2 of the 3 branches of government in a slick manner... Tsk.. it only gets worse form here.

Fasten your seat belts ladies and germs. You've been on the incline of this monster for years and we are finally about take that huge drop. We are in for one hell of a ride.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

TechUnique, really love your avatar pic! Nice one!

Back onto the subject, eventhough I am shocked by this, I see nothing "out of normal" going on.
US has privatised companies, banks, health services, hopsitals, some part of the army (for the moment), conflicts (not only the army is fighting in Irak).
Next in line are the police forces...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Not to down play anything you said....but a "secret" clearance is very easy to get....top secret is a little more difficult.

I see stuff like this popping up all over...for businesses, banks, etc.....and even there are now private "risk assessment" companies that can be hired out like mercs for business intelligence.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We should send a Message to Washington.Firstly I'd take out the banks,burn to ground.Next let Washington know their next.Arming/empowering bankers?A big FU DC.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
just found this, thought you may find it interesting... anybody here qualified for this job? 'if you can't beat em, join em" and then take them down from the inside.

frb.taleo.net...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Nice find. There is nothing "federal" about "the federal reserve". It officially classifies itself "semi-private" but it might as well be 100% private since owners of other big commercial banks have shares in the federal reserve. The government has no stake at all as far as I know.

The government via the treasury department prints the money FOR the federal reserve. The federal reserve therefore OWNS THE MONEY. PRIVATE PEOPLE OWN THE MONEY! Think about this, the government only gets money from taxing fools like you and me and small business. If the government cannot make it on tax revenue THEN it issues treasury bonds aka DEBT and guess who buys most of the debt? The same high level banking and finance pricks who own the money in the first place.

That is why the government "TAX AND SPEND" into oblivion. The more bonds issued the more money these people make. Sure the public can buy T-bills but no where near the amount these people can. They don't have the purchasing power.

The ultimate goal is NOT to get infinitely rich since the rockefellers and rothschilds already have trillions of dollars and euros, IT IS TO BANKRUPT THE TREASURIES and install a one world currency based on the bank of international settlements in switzerland. Switzerland is where the knight templars took all the loot from jerusalem when they were sent by the europan nobility to supposedly protect palestine from the arab infiltrators.
That is why switzerland has always remained neutral during all the conflicts, has been allowing non-traceable bank accounts and served as a tax haven for the rich. Things like this do not happen by accident. Todays masons are yesterdays knight templars. The higher you go up in masonry the greater the secrets but masonry as a whole is founded on secrets.

I doubt there is any significant amount of gold in america or any other nation. It is probably tungsten bars plated with gold to fool the superficial minds who guard the vaults. The real gold is hidden in private vaults or stolen by the reptillian aliens. The reptillians are the real rulers of this planet and always have been.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Only those officers who have sworn an oath to the US Constitution should be commissioned to make arrests in the name and for the interests of the United States (unless it is a "citizen's arrest").

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well Hawkiye, even if people get to be arrested by this gestapo police and put in jail without due process still they will no believe that is happening to them.

With all the breaching in constitutional rights under the patriot act and been enforced in everyday citizens by our mostly moronic government and so call enforces people still doesn't get it.

Oh, well what is the use to keep trying to get people informed.

Propaganda is such a powerful tool on the masses.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

my company does construction work on the Fed in NYC. on sub level C they actually have their own pistol range.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
this is for when the Federal Reserve's 99 year contract ends on 12/21/12, when you paper dollars become worthless, and your copper pennies are worth more than they are!! just my 1cENT.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The Fed is the greatest danger to American freedom. The government is like a drug addict but with money. The Federal Reserve is the enabler.

Our founders warned us about a centralized banking system.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
12 USC § 248 - Enumerated powers

(q) Uniform protection authority for Federal reserve facilities

(1) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, to authorize personnel to act as law enforcement officers to protect and safeguard the premises, grounds, property, personnel, including members of the Board, of the Board, or any Federal reserve bank, and operations conducted by or on behalf of the Board or a reserve bank.

(2) The Board may, subject to the regulations prescribed under paragraph (5), delegate authority to a Federal reserve bank to authorize personnel to act as law enforcement officers to protect and safeguard the bank’s premises, grounds, property, personnel, and operations conducted by or on behalf of the bank.

(3) Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence, or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States committed or being committed within the buildings and grounds of the Board or a reserve bank if they have reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing such a felony. Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be necessary for the protection of the property or personnel of the Board or a reserve bank.

(4) For purposes of this subsection, the term “law enforcement officers” means personnel who have successfully completed law enforcement training and are authorized to carry firearms and make arrests pursuant to this subsection.

(5) The law enforcement authorities provided for in this subsection may be exercised only pursuant to regulations prescribed by the Board and approved by the Attorney General.

12 USC § 248 - Enumerated powers

Taking small snippets from the entirety of this section, can make it seem more than what it is. All this "without warrants, carry firearms, and have access to law enforcement information" is there, when you read the whole thing. Do I agree with it? Doesn't really matter at this point. This was enacted 10 years ago. Have FRPD troopers kicked in anyone's doors? Their powers are limited to while on duty, and to the buildings and grounds of the Federal Reserve. We have many pressing issues to be concerned about, IMO this is not one of them.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

i starred it, but i did not flag it, cause i do not know the differfence... can you explain what the effect is of starring vs flagging????
was the SF fed issured glock 40 hollowpoint, like DHS???

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

No on disputes they can have security, the problem is they are private so how come they needed to be codified into law? How come the taxpayers get to pay for it? And how come these guys get to arrest for ANY offense against the United States why do they need that power if they are just supposed to protect the federal Reserve when a simple security team could do that? Why did they not hire their own security where no law is needed to protect the premises? Why did they need a new police agency designated for a private company? hmmmmm???

I'll tell you why they are planning on crashing the dollar which QE3 will do and introducing a new currency. The new currency will be traded for the old currency at 10-12 dollars to 1 of the new currency. This will bankrupt damn near every living man women and child in the country who has not put their money into gold silver and other hard or tangible assets. This will piss a lot of people off and they may well head for the FRB's to burn them to the ground.

This is just adding to armed federal police/troops they are amassing to quell any uprising when this occurs. It opens up another avenue to funnel more money to a new police force etc. Ostriches will continue to poo poo this till they are living under a bridge or in a fema camp or just before they are killed in the chaos that will ensue... I still wonder if even that will wake some fools up...

But hey keep drinking that fluoride and listening the MSM drones and feeding that normalcy bias don;t worry be happy nothing like this could ever possibly happen if you just continue to ignore the obvious and deny it all... Sigh

edit on 20-9-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join