It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve, a Privately Owned Banking Cartel, Has Been Given Police Powers, with Glock 22s

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, well, well the Corporate dictatorship finally got their Gestapo police.

Anymore prof of the cementing of Corporate power or people needs this gestapo to start raiding civilian homes to believe is here already.

Now you know who owns our govenrment.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just a little bit of info. Any citizen, sworn or not, warrant or not, is allowed to make an arrest when any felony is committed in their presence. Remember Citizen's Arrest? And if there is a warrant, it will probably be served by a more establishe agency such as the FBI.

I have to agree with domo1. This doesn't seem terribly significant. I don't see that this takes away any particular rights or freedoms.
edit on 19-9-2012 by charles1952 because: add just a little.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by hawkiye

the power of this new "police" is not hurting the constitution of the united states, is it ?

it is completely unconstitutional. It gives government law enforcement authority to a private police force for a private company.

Ah - the BS about the Fed being a "private company" - it gets a bit boring and repetitive after a while.

And since of course any citizen in the US can make an arrest, and has a constitutional right to carry a gun (2nd amendment - remember that??) - wtf is the whining actually about???

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

insanity?
naw makes sense, all those gun and bullet purchases
are merely the traitorous servants seeking to protect themselves
from their masters righteous wrath, when its discovered that ALL of our gold
is nothing but bars of gold-plated tungsten.

EITHER STOP PAYING ALL TAXES[with which they buy those guns] OR BEND OVER AND TAKE IT QUIETLY.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Just a little bit of info. Any citizen, sworn or not, warrant or not, is allowed to make an arrest when any felony is committed in their presence. Remember Citizen's Arrest? And if there is a warrant, it will probably be served by a more establishe agency such as the FBI.

I have to agree with domo1. This doesn't seem terribly significant. I don't see that this takes away any particular rights or freedoms.
edit on 19-9-2012 by charles1952 because: add just a little.

What the hell is the matter with you people? If this is this same as a citizens arrest then why was it quietly put in the patriot act and given all sorts of government sanctions etc.??? Why did they not just hire security guards like every other company? Why do they need special laws passed behind the peoples backs to make citizens arrests? Did any of you read the actual law? No of course you didn't but thanks for demonstrating why America is screwed because the majority of people are just like you and stick their goddamned heads in the sand while America and freedom is systematically dismantled...

I swear most will not get it until they a living under a bridge or in a fema camp... I give up the stupidity is just overwhelming. I would not give damn about the idiots who think like this but you fools are dragging the rest of us down with you...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well put Hawkeye. of it isnt obvious to anyone then , they are either on the blue pill, or blithely unaware of the way things are progressing....tsk tsk sad really, so many literalists who fail to get the implications.......

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Dear hawkiye,

I'm glad you're around with the passion you have. But, really, I want to learn on this issue and not argue.

Assume, for a moment, that the government hires an additional 200 FBI agents and assigns them to watch over the Federal Reserve offices. Is there a problem? What is it?

What rights do we lose from putting FRPD people on the streets, as opposed to putting more federal officers of any kind on the streets?

I didn't read the whole NDAA, but I did read the article you used as a source. The answers didn't seem to be there. If you're objecting to NDAA, Ok, I can see that, but that's a different discussion. What I'd like to find out is, what's wrong with hiring these guys?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I thought everyone knew the "Golden Rule" - Those with the gold make the rules....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
WTF! they are trying to put "FEDERAL" in the federal reserve.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
so what ?

when I got my wife's engagement ring in the diamond district in NYC, the salesperson had TWO pistols on her, on on her belt the other on her boot

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by hawkiye

Dear hawkiye,

I'm glad you're around with the passion you have. But, really, I want to learn on this issue and not argue.

Assume, for a moment, that the government hires an additional 200 FBI agents and assigns them to watch over the Federal Reserve offices. Is there a problem? What is it?

What rights do we lose from putting FRPD people on the streets, as opposed to putting more federal officers of any kind on the streets?

I didn't read the whole NDAA, but I did read the article you used as a source. The answers didn't seem to be there. If you're objecting to NDAA, Ok, I can see that, but that's a different discussion. What I'd like to find out is, what's wrong with hiring these guys?

With respect,
Charles1952

First because the federal reserve is a private corporation not a government entity the FBI would have no business acting as their private security firm and the government should not be spending tax dollars to act as security for private companies. There isn't any constitutional authority for the FBI to even exist but that is another argument. Second they were given Federal law enforcement authority which goes far beyond citizens arrest. if a citizen arrests someone they need to turn him over to law enforcement who handles it from there. These guys can detain and incarcerate people etc. have tax dollars funding them and are basically acting as government agents when they are a private company. There is no authority for this. This is not about carrying guns or citizens arrest as some idiots are claiming. If it were they could simply hire their own security. This was written into Statute byt the US congress So these people can harass you under color of law. Wake up people!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Urgent: Harry Reid to Kill Audit the Fed

You and I must stop the madness and strip the Fed's corruption naked before the American people by finally auditing the Federal Reserve.

But with the U.S. Senate likely to recess after next weekend, this may be our last opportunity in this Congress.

So with time running out, I'm signing my Action Fax Authorization Form to allow you to flood the U.S. Senate with faxes demanding passage of Audit the Fed!

www.chooseliberty.org...

Is the FED privately owned? Well, that can be a mixed bag, but seeing how it can set monetary policy without getting approval from anyone I really can't call it part of the government. Hell, the FED is supposed to get it's authority from statutes enacted by the U.S. Congress and is subject to congressional oversight...but when asked by the government to tell them what it has done, they refuse.

But who cares, let them have glocks, I am sure there are a great deal of American citizens that are packing a lot more firepower then that.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Dear hawkiye,

You've raised a good point, one I've never thought of before. Let me show you what stood out for me in your post.

the government should not be spending tax dollars to act as security for private companies
You mention that idea several times in your post. Apparently there's going to be quite an argument over whether a "Government Sponsored Entity" is public or private. Let's just say for now, that you're right, it is private.

Can the government spend money to protect a private business? Well, they protect private people, such as the Pope, and other foreign heads of state when they come here. The National Guard, and federal forces, have been used to protect buildings from rioting and looting in case of disasters. Maybe the Coast Guard rescuing private people and boats? At first glance, it seems unusual, but not impossible. But, I might be missing something.

These guys can detain and incarcerate people etc. have tax dollars funding them and are basically acting as government agents when they are a private company.
Just had a strange thought. Isn't a sheriff's posse a group of private individuals who have been given law enforcement powers? I don't know, my knowledge on the subject stops at Hopalong Cassidy.

I'm more worried about the possibility that the Homeland Security TSA gropers might get law enforcement powers. They've tried once, I don't know how it worked out.

Anyway, if I understand you, your complaint is that the Feds don't have the authority to spend this money, even though the NDAA says they do. So, I guess the next thing we have to do is put in politicians who will at least amend the NDAA.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Feds have more than cops they have a military. World Military...

and second...
edit on 19-9-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Tbh, I wouldn't mind this transition into a fascist state...if they weren't poisoning my air, food and water. Otherwise I admire/like the Romans, Spartans and to some degree the Nazis.

I think this new version will be sh*t tho and ran by cowards.
edit on 19-9-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I created a thread on this a few days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why didnt I get as many stars and flags?

I want a recount.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So, they are upping security to protect what they will make worthless? Is this protection for the employees? I don't guess I understand.

We all need guns, and ammo. They have just as much right to protect themselves as I do. Personally I hope they suck at it. I would love to see everybody who works for them getting mobbed. It serves them right for being on the wrong side. Whatever...

Prepping isn't just for kooks anymore..... I guess the hardest part is pretending that I'm not excited.

People "Just doing their jobs." will get what they deserve.

Fun fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You know this is from 2001, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Is this true ? Has anyone checked the source ?

If so, I'd say ti's all about to go down.

So we are at the door ?

Snf

You know this is from 2001, right?

Sounds about right.

Taken my flag back. Keep the star !

edit on 19-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join