It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Labyrinth - a suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just a suggestion......

In the rings we kept threads short and to the point

I found Dr Jim very hard to follow with long long threads and random posts all over the place

Lets keep the threads short and if you are posting a new idea give it its own thread then everyone can keep track

[edit on 15-10-2004 by helenheaven]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
sounds good, i lost the plot in dr. jim

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Amen Helen. Congrats again!

ID.com all the way!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well Id.com members already had it sorted out like a month ago. Guess it was too easy for them. they told us to look for pixels and the drjim directory.

It would look stupid if no one found the solution and hunt_admin told us "this was the answer u couldn't find it."

Nicely solved.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
True Helen... We had Pages and pages of threads. If they are named nicely, it is very easy and simple to follow threads. Then leave them once the part is over. Near the end of The Rings, we had people just making tons of threads and the names did not mean anything. It was frustrating to follow at that point. But, I had most important stuff on my site, so it was a bit easier to follow for me. I would recommend to keep titles very clear and keep each thread for one purpose. Then move on from that one. You can always link to the other thread if it later comes into play.

If someone hosts a website with clues answered and opened and the someone with research, it helps quite a bit too. PurdueNuc and I split this and the workload was not terrible. But, I think if we did both fulltime, then it would have been murder. But, at least for me, the websites helped out ALOT! Chat was also great as well. Many things good came out of it as well.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Will there be an issue with the mods if we repost those thoughts / ideas already in the main thread so as to make things easier to track?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, Dr. jim is finished now.

The new one has yet to be started.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm sure the mods will also apppreciate succinct threads

mods...correct me if I am wrong

Cheers

Helen

top topics

join