posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Bunnies are evil....

Run away...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by subject x

OH Gee thanks, pretty sure this is going to be replaying in my head all day, lol

Yeah, me too.
It's worth it, though.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
But you believe in the white bunny... Which is wrong because the true bunny is brown. Therefore you must convert to believing in the brown bunny or I will have to kill you. If I sacrfice myself to kill those who refuse to believe in the brown bunny I will be rewarded with 72 virgins...

I know some of you are saying you already believe in the brown bunny. But does your brown bunny have long ears or short ears. The short eared brown bunny is also an abomionation and you must convert to believing in the long eared brown bunny or I wil have to kill you.

Oh you already believe in the long eared brown bunny.... Does your long eared brown bunny have a fuzzy tail or a fluffy tail? We must kill eachother over our differences... It goes on and on to the point of ridiculousness.

You have a point.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

But you believe in the white bunny... Which is wrong because the true bunny is brown. Therefore you must convert to believing in the brown bunny or I will have to kill you. If I sacrfice myself to kill those who refuse to believe in the brown bunny I will be rewarded with 72 virgins...

I know some of you are saying you already believe in the brown bunny. But does your brown bunny have long ears or short ears. The short eared brown bunny is also an abomionation and you must convert to believing in the long eared brown bunny or I wil have to kill you.

Oh you already believe in the long eared brown bunny.... Does your long eared brown bunny have a fuzzy tail or a fluffy tail? We must kill eachother over our differences... It goes on and on to the point of ridiculousness.

You are expressing a belief that is different than mine.

I am now offended.

Shaking a fist!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by beezzer

Should I be afraid, after all I don't believe in bunnies.

I suppose you lay Easter eggs too?

You further mock the bunny?
(insert horrified gasp)

Shaking TWO angry fists!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

All praise the bunny, let his fluffiness be true

OK, I'm going to attempt to be the first responder to follow instructions. (except for the fact that I utilized the correct spelling of "fluffiness")

I think you pretty much expressed the home vantage point of most ATS posters quite well indeed. And what a shame it is.

P.S. Just so you'll know Beezer, I'll be expecting great rewards for getting this right!

edit on 19-9-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry Sir Beezzer but I bow to no lesser Bunny than myself. Now, my mirror gets worship on a regular schedule, believe you me...but I digress...

Now that we have the carrot order well established, I'm interested in what the younger bunnies have to add, so please do feel free.

(Hides in hole before any flying objects can make contact....lol)

link   
"Cook! Cook! Where's my Hossenfeffer!?"

I loves me some wabbit when properly prepared.

And why does my Hossenfeffer taste like carrots?
edit on 19-9-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

link   
All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.

I will always value white fluffiness, as I am also white and fluffy

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Classic!

I actually thought about using that one as well!

Star for you!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by beezzer

OK, I'm going to attempt to be the first responder to follow instructions. (except for the fact that I utilized the correct spelling of "fluffiness")

I think you pretty much expressed the home vantage point of most ATS posters quite well indeed. And what a shame it is.

I acknowledge you with favour and appreciation.

I will not shake an angry fist at you.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ahem

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

THE ANCIENT AND HONORABLE BUNNY CULT
www.tigress.com...

youtu.be...

I know who you really are you are

Bunny!!!!!!!!Beelzebub

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm sorry Sir Beezzer but I bow to no lesser Bunny than myself. Now, my mirror gets worship on a regular schedule, believe you me...but I digress...

Now that we have the carrot order well established, I'm interested in what the younger bunnies have to add, so please do feel free.

(Hides in hole before any flying objects can make contact....lol)

I casually toss an angry fist at the general direction of your post!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.

Now, gimme my 7 virgin bunnies now for following your words. I aint no village idiot, so dont fob me off with it being only given in the hereafter when NO one had came back alive from there.

It should be no problem for you, for you are the great fluffyness of rabbit fur. Deny me my comfort and solace, and I will huff, and puff and bomb your apostate lying false rabbit hole down!!!!!

lol!. Thanks for the laffs, Beezer. Sure do need it now and then in a world gone nuts. :-)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

You are expressing a belief that is different than mine.

I am now offended.

Shaking a fist!

the fluffy bunny is not the true bunny. the true bunny is soft and fuzzy. I shake my fists at you...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
"Cook! Cook! Where's my Hossenfeffer!?"

I loves me some wabbit when properly prepared.

And why does my Hossenfeffer taste like carrots?
edit on 19-9-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

You have once starred my post! How can you DARE to have a difference of opinion!!?!??!

I am confused, shake an angry fist or not?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

so dont fob me off with it being only given in the hereafter when NO one had came back alive from there.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.

I will always value white fluffiness, as I am also white and fluffy

May the carrot of happiness fall upon your plate.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

If you make a mockery of my avitar, it will offend me.

You spelt avatar wrong...

It's at times like this where you just wish one liners were enough to say everything.. but hey..

Nice idea behind the thread though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join