It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Praise The Bunny! Or Else.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All praise the jews, let his fluffyness be true.

for they will destroy the world.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

While my religion prohibits the worship of false idols…….

I WILL say that you are right at least 50% of the time and I agree with you 95% of time.

Let the beatings commence!!

edit on 19-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Since my good buddy beezzer isn't here to defend himself I feel the need to defend his stance!

We are appalled and offended!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

You are defending the bunny with The Mad Hatter?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I can't worship anything except my God. Sorry Bunny you just have to suffer through being offended. I'll email u a pic of a carrot as a consolation gift.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
You are defending the bunny with The Mad Hatter?

You obviously don't know beezzer very well....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Actually, I do and I got the joke. Berry Bunny har har har!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

omg Slayer.........I think I just wet myself laughing too hard with that picture!

oh man, I gotta stop reading this thread. My sides hurt from laughing so hard!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Now that I've seen that insider pic of the Beez I may stop debating against him so viciously.

( Has the Beez had his shots??? I need to know these things, cuz he's bit me more than once.....)

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
With order (not chaos) justice becomes infallible - no negation of it is possible / at all in the long run .

2 tracks / ways / paths - one on the right of morality (strict morality no adjectives applied , adj = retardation eg opportunistic morals)

Books read at face value (prophecy and history , facts and knowledge plus methods of speed to truth )
are factually by individual authors dealing with fact and morality - NOT a community beleif ie religion

2 tracks - one on the 'left' of morality , (any crime involves lies therfore reliance on past , retardation of speed to truth , inability via 'nailing' to rail of the left hand by immoral acts (always lies or against truth , except hiding = special discrepancy)

2 tracks - morality as ethic (ethic of morality - not plural) = fast , permanent , persistent , reliably so , social , self-motivating/automatic)
2 tracks - immorality as ethic (via mistake / moral opportunism as coverance etc , direct lies , self defeating / unautomatic )

2 tracks - right = persistence and continuation of existence , plus seeing future outcomes
2 tracks - left = non persistent , unsustainable , annihilation possible

The ' upstairs Institution ' (hallowed ones + future/ un-nameable reality / God ) vs. Moral opportunism (any religion )

Realised wealth (with the institution ('dogs are banned' via morality and the internal/external person)
vs.
Unrealised poverty (with religions and religious , the immorally wrong about truth or lying)

Books vs not reading them (eg. Quran = reading , Bble = books)

The win vs The loss
The permanent win vs the permanent loss (except via changing tracks = morality , inwards searching and repentance)

Win or lose ? - the decision of the individual alone , the current and future testimony of results.

Morality begets morale , the other has finished the (evil ones) slowest to the truth / any cheat / the deluded

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
*Stuffs self with large quantities of chocolate bunnies and desecrates easter baskets in rabbid protest*

Praise Spork!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The one true bunny...Beezzer!

Always imparting pellets of...um wisdom?

Peace be to Your Fluffiness!!

Jude11

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Click here for more information.

I protest this. I like Beezer. It was meant in humor!
bah. boo.

As a backup plan, meet BIG BUNNY
SEVEN fun filled episodes for all the yummy, tasty children to enjoy.

Big Bunny beats Beezer hands down.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Isaiah Story - he sees Nebuchanezzar etc coming to sack Jerusalem (large army seen marching towards)
he reports to the King of Israel (Hezekiah) -
a destroying army is heading to this city, now . Be warned!

he is returned the reply - we dont beleive you

Isaiah says- ? - leaves town .

the obvious inevitable follows .

Exact same storylines to 9/11 - forces unaccountable militarily / warning / judgement or lack thereof towards plain truth
Revelation 18 and on etc - militarily owned .
sorry about that - lol
now get and stay on the right side of _me . I am the judge with the scales handed to me , charged with warning / warning completed .
no owning of the hallowed owners of truth - Lord's Prayer etc (Christmas time!) - the fastest to the truth .
via declared masters of justice. get off my scales etc - I will weigh my own truth

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
militarily owned on matters of morality - 1 put children first . (18)

sudden absence of molesters noted - works in progress - (significant armory additionals via signage emplaced for the 'sweep' (the put in place beforehand and its uses)

1 negation of negation (ie removal of problem features / simple double negatives equal positives)

2 addition of positives to positives (addition and building of morality and morale )

3 coincidence upon coincidence , and onwards (lessons of how to do as masters do)

4 societal acceptance of kingdom / domination via just rule / perfect futures

easy really

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
militarily owned on matters of morality - 1 put children first . (18)

sudden absence of molesters noted - works in progress - (significant armory additionals via signage emplaced for the 'sweep' (the put in place beforehand and its uses)

1 negation of negation (ie removal of problem features / simple double negatives equal positives)

2 addition of positives to positives (addition and building of morality and morale )

3 coincidence upon coincidence , and onwards (lessons of how to do as masters do)

4 societal acceptance of kingdom / domination via just rule / perfect futures

easy really

Is this free-verse poetry or your own special way of praising the bunny? If you are praising the bunny, then I salute the bizarre fashion in which you are expressing it.

More please, but try to work the bunny into a haiku.

Military owned. Peace out

ETA: Almost forgot, let his fluffyness be true.
edit on 19-9-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: let his fluffyness be true

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was born and raised in Chicago, but I spent all of my summer vacations and most of the holidays with my extended family on a farm in Arkansas.

It was in Arkansas that I learned to love the bunny. Properly prepared (and with shot pellets carefully removed) by a skilled southern cook there is very little that is tastier.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true. What shall his highness prefer with his carrot soup and carrot muffins this morning? Shall it be French comic writers poking fun at a prophet? Or selling some of your "Godl Carrots" to make a profit?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

All praise the bunny, let his fluffiness be true.
Oh mighty one please don't unleash the wrath of your cousin from Monty python's holy grail, as we have not any holy hand grenades ( and even if we did we probably couldn't count to 3 to throw it!),
All praise the bunny, let his fluffiness be true.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Has anyone designed our T-shirts yet. I would if I knew how to use those mystical graphics programs.

If we are going into battle for his almightyness, we need a T-shirt. Carrot colored would be appropriate, don't you think...

With green lettering proclaiming our battle cry....*All Praise the Bunny, May His Fluffiness be True*

Oh...and a hat, a hat with bunny ears....

Des

edit on 19-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join