It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy - Does it or has it ever existed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99I link this article, by one of Russia's physicist and a psy op from what I can gather.

Thanks mate I'll check it out. I've heard of this before but will read into it further. So is this saying that some of science is wrong and if so do you have a device that has been created under the new rules?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Text

Both of these individuals patented their work. The government and oil companies keep track of new patents.

One device was installed on a 94 chevy with small V-8. He was getting steady 68 MPG. Lower idle, more torque, no oil changes, etc. He was told he could run his car but if he made anymore units he would be floating in the Miss. rvr.
I saw the unit saw the car run and saw several years of data.

Second guy was an E, engineer. He developed a method of recycling the H gas from the batts and was able to get good very mileage, according to his wife. He is deceased. They bombed his car. He gave up too.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH

Both of these individuals patented their work. The government and oil companies keep track of new patents.

One device was installed on a 94 chevy with small V-8. He was getting steady 68 MPG. Lower idle, more torque, no oil changes, etc. He was told he could run his car but if he made anymore units he would be floating in the Miss. rvr.
I saw the unit saw the car run and saw several years of data.

Second guy was an E, engineer. He developed a method of recycling the H gas from the batts and was able to get good very mileage, according to his wife. He is deceased. They bombed his car. He gave up too.

Cool story bro

Have you got any actual evidence?
edit on 19/9/12 by FatherLukeDuke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by GeorgeH
He is deceased. They bombed his car. He gave up too.
When the guy dies, what more evidence do you need?

Nobody ever dies unless they know the secret to free energy, or at least that's what free energy believers seem to think when they talk about all the people with free energy secrets dying.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I saw what I saw that's all I can give you.
I have a machinist background plus other manufacturing experience. I was satisfied that the car tech worked.

The widow of the E engineer related what happened. She would have no reason to lie to me. I approached her when someone else told me about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Inventors of free energy have a 100% mortality rate. After enough time, each and every one of them ends up dying

Ok, so does everyone else, but it's a conspiracy, I tells ya!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

When the guy dies, what more evidence do you need? Nobody ever dies unless they know the secret to free energy, or at least that's what free energy believers seem to think when they talk about all the people with free energy secrets dying.

That's a rather unfair generalization, although there are many who do ( always will be).
Unfortunately there are several documented cases of severe harassment and murder. Just follow the trail.
If you search you'll find sites that lists these.

It's not only the gov and oil barons it's also manufacturers of affected equipment that are afraid of losing money if they manufacturer such devices and motors, etc that incorporate these technologies. The development of crude electric cars is a BIG change in the mind set of the auto manufacturers. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Fear and greed are our biggest impediment.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Get a water butt or a large container, fit a tank conector to the bottom of the container. Then attach a pipe going from there up snd over into the top and fill it with water. The weight of the water forces it up the pipe and back into the tank. Now put a water wheel attached to a small dc generator under the flow of water and you have free energy. Simples!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join