It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*MUST SEE INTERVIEW* Jesse Ventura On Piers Morgan Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If you have to dispute anything that was said by Jesse in that interview you're either A. a complete idiot B. have your head in the sand C.you're so far gone by all the programming that's been done by Democrats & Republicans that you're beyond reproach.

MSM knocks anyone that questions the official story of major events and Jesse will be made into a nutcase into the eyes of the blind and sheep...

heres the infamous "Building 7" footage..

and i just want to add:

Drunk driving statistics

Broker Version 8.1 (Build 1366)

gun deaths 2009 - 11,826

alcohol related driving, same year - 12,744

not bad driving, or weather.....straight alcohol. if i include all car crashes, 33,808

edit on 19-9-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not fair at all. Like a mouse in a leopards den.

Poor Piers.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't know man. I really like Jesse, but this wasn't his most well come across sit down.

I wish he would lay down facts more, just not be so.... so... generic on what he says.
Basically stating anything/everything that your average ATS user knows. To get people think, he needs to explain how money is created from bonds and lent out at interest that literally cannot be paid back (unless you're a mass production nation like China). Talk about how citizens can and will be detained, yet explain the laws a bit more.

He says the same things about same topics too often and normally comes off as too extreme by interviews end.

It's worth watching, absolutely, but not a must see.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

poor piers. the arrogant pompous douchebag thinks evil doesn't exist and that no brit or american is capable of evil.

that everything done in his name is good and just and doesn't want to believe the west is incapable of being anything but the good guys.

he wants to have his cake and eat it.

he wants to believe all the wealth and resources he enjoys is bloodless and guilt free. thats why he is always apologizing for the government.

the kicked him out of england. hopefully america will kick him out and the mexicans can take him.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
If you have to dispute anything that was said by Jesse in that interview you're either A. a complete idiot B. have your head in the sand C.you're so far gone by all the programming that's been done by Democrats & Republicans that you're beyond reproach.

I'm not disputing Jesse (I'll watch the vids in a minute), but the above quote seems to indicate that you're just as brainwashed as those you disagree with, just a different brand of soap.

Nothing personal, mind you. Just how it comes across...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Jesse is great.

I wish we had somebody in the UK with balls as big as his.

I love the bit when he starts to talk about the BBC tape and Morgan (pond life) needs to take a break lol

Smash his face in Jesse

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Your post actually sickens me with your divisiveness (which is EXACTLY what Ventura is against), but if Jesse runs in 2016, he will most likely have my support. From what I've read and heard from him, I agree with a lot of his positions (especially his DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODicans" position). Political parties are ruining our elections.

If we're still in bad shape, in 2016, I will probably vote for him.

Jesse On the Issues
edit on 9/19/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Put a fork in him, he's done.

That was just a big book sale he was pulling.
Rack them $$$$$ up Jesse

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Like him or hate him, one thing you can gurantee, if he can get in office in 2016, unlike obama
THERE WILL BE CHANGE!.

Good or bad, and it wont take 4 years to start.

I am a supporter of him, would love to seem someone besides the normal puppets get in office.

I have to agree with the above poster though , i think this was mainly a book promotion.
He really didnt go over anything new that he hasn't said before.

But it was great to watch the host squirm. *LOL*

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Political parties are ruining our elections.

Indeed.

Perhaps the next couple of election cycles will start a movement to change the two party system...or at least fundamentally change the two we have.

At this point, there is a sizable chunk of the electorate that isn't represented by the bozos of either party.

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
(especially his DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODicans" position)

Made me laugh when I saw him make that comment. I think it reflects the mood of many.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join