It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of God in physics , MIND BOGGLING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

Pi appears in humans? Please. You give that pic where a circle is drawn around a human figure, and call it evidence?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowcast

Seek and you shall find.

Google correctly and you will find. pi = the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. 'phi' = golden ratio or (1 + sqrt 5) / 2

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Whoops, sorry for the typo. Editing earlier post to fix. For the record I WAS referring to the golden ratio.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

from page one.....exactly wisethinker....the flower has nature to follow...the way of nature.....the logic of nature.... and the rules of nature.....

I've "zero'd in" on nature there......you can see by that explanation that is a picture of nature....close-up . !!
you are now looking at the Creator showing off His creation. But can you see the author behind the creation?...the person or spirit that is the Creator....
to me, nature screams of a creator....oh the logic of it all. The shape of the three dimensional creatures would look like.......they would have a head to move them around.....arms with grippers to do work with.....legs.....THEY WOULD LOOK JUST LIKE US...

edit on 19-9-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh ...coolest of names

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If you want evidence of divine design as represented in the sacred geometries of religions being uncovered in the discoveries of theoretical physics, you will find it here:
www.smphillips.8m.com...
But don't expect instant evaluations. You will need to spend time mastering the ideas and mathematics at this highly challenging website. The research articles alone number 55. In fact what is presented here is a new form of knowledge that integrates both religion and science.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Pi appears in humans? Please. You give that pic where a circle is drawn around a human figure, and call it evidence?

Not arguing or supporting one way or the other, but it's Phi, not Pi. They are different letters of the Greek alphabet and have different values as far as what they represent in science and mathematics.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Not arguing or supporting one way or the other, but it's Phi, not Pi. They are different letters of the Greek alphabet and have different values as far as what they represent in science and mathematics.

I stand corrected, my imperfect vision gave me in on this one.

EDIT: apparently I read it right, and the post I was referring to was retouched later. So I don't stand corrected, after all.

edit on 19-9-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
People are dumb, ergo, there is no god for surely god would not create something faulty.

I believe the complete opposite.

Being "faulty" gives you the most difficult experience here possible, which in turn allows for great growth of the soul by learning how to deal with some really hard issues. Imagine a life with no girl friend, maybe only a few friends, people looking down on you etc. Its very hard. Every day.

If you sail through life without any big problems, you dont really mature and grow in the same way. Its easy mode.

We come here to learn about limitation and separation dude.

edit on 19-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I stand corrected, my imperfect vision gave me in on this one.
No it didn't, the post originally said Pi and then it was edited to read Phi.

Originally posted by Shadowcast
reply to post by yampa

Whoops, sorry for the typo. Editing earlier post to fix. For the record I WAS referring to the golden ratio.

And interestingly both Pi and Phi play a role in DaVinci's famous sketch so you could have picked either one:

www.csun.edu...

However, some people get a little carried away:

Golden Ratio

some have argued that many of the apparent manifestations of the golden mean in nature, especially in regard to animal dimensions, are in fact fictitious
I'm sure the golden ratio appears in nature, even if the appearance is overstated somewhat, but whatever the frequency of appearance, I'm not sure how this proves anything. Nature has to have some kind of ratios, why NOT the golden ratio? Nature has plenty of other ratios and patterns also, but all this shows is that there are patterns in nature.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes, they are circle shapes which mean its not unlikely that they represent pi in some way.
This is not evidence of intelligent design.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Saying there is no god is not very scientific of you. Question everything, right? The God i believe in tells us that we corrupted the Earth with sin, and the land was cursed because of Adam, and Eve was cursed with a painful child birth. That answers one thing about the Earth.

Now to the scientific prospect, Physics. If time exists, which so far, there is more evidence for time than against it, then there absolutely must be a god, if time doesn't exist, then the Universe has existed forever and ever and space is infinitely big. Meaning there are trillions and trillions and trillions of other intelligent life forms out there and there are an infinite amount of * Time bubbles * in what we call space.

Now, if time does not exist, then that means that time is simply a human illusion, suggesting technology can one do surpass the random constraints of whatever space will become if time doesn't exist. You have an infinite amount of time to produce technology that would surpass chaos to create an artificial order. Immortality through technology and possibly absolute control of many things through technology.

You will become immortal, create life forms at will, create and destroy entire plants, twist and bend the fabric of space to come into and out of known existence.

Without time, you can become god, eventually.

---

If time becomes known as an illusion of mankind, then if we can figure out how we are conscious beings and not like the beast of the fields who simply live, but ponder and wonder, would be the next greatest achievement of mankind.

If time turns out to be real, then the study of dimensions is the next thing forward. How to access or manipulate the dimensions of time.
edit on 19-9-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by winofiend

Now to the scientific prospect, Physics. If time exists, which so far, there is more evidence for time than against it, then there absolutely must be a god, if time doesn't exist, then the Universe has existed forever and ever and space is infinitely big.

This is not even remotely a scientific argument for the existence of a god.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Are you serious?

Time has a beginning and an end ....... time doesn't just spontaneously start. It takes an action to start, and eventually, the clock winds down and time ends permanently. Unless, it some how starts back, which requires an action.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

Are you serious?

Time has a beginning and an end ....... time doesn't just spontaneously start. It takes an action to start, and eventually, the clock winds down and time ends permanently. Unless, it some how starts back, which requires an action.

Again, you're making baseless assumptions and then using them to draw baseless conclusions. Time existing is no more "proof" of a god than it is of unicorns. You speak of science so by all means, point me to the scientific, peer-reviewed literature that supports your conclusions.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

The argument of a 'finely tuned universe' is getting a bit worn out. If fish became intelligent they would say the ocean is finely tuned just for them. Microbes in a cave would say the cave was finely tuned just for them.

Life will grow wherever the conditions are right for life to grow. And, life won't grow where the conditions are not right for life to grow.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I don't think that will help you if you cant formulate an idea off basic principles.

Please tell me how time began without an action? If time is proven as fact, you have to have what we would call a god. Nothing could exist outside of time, other than what we would call god because time hasn't even appeared yet and there would be a void of absolutely nothing, hell, there wouldn't even be a void. So how can something be created out of nothing? It cant.

Obviously you don't know, and i don't know. However, we can easily formulate, something had to create time out of absolutely nothing. So how could that remotely occur if not even a single atom existed?

If time is proven.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

You speak of science so all I am asking for is the science, that will be more than adequate for aiding me with the formulation of ideas. Do you have the scientific literature at hand?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You have to take a Theoretical Physics class which is fairly easy, lots of philosophy in that class. Very interesting to say the LEAST, i have never had so much fun in a class before. Physics 1, 2, and 3 where easy as well.

I am doing a double Major in Bio-Technology and Computer Science, so i have to take some physics classes. Which, again, come some what easy to me.

Also, i watch " Through the Wormhole " with Morgan Freeman because it shares both sides of the arguments and not just one sided arguments (most of the time). It is why i love it.

www.scientificamerican.com...

Awesome website.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
People tend to over think God. The universe was created, therefore there is a creator. Get the idea of some guy in the sky is God, out of your head. God is whatever created us.
edit on 19-9-2012 by theconspirator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

There might be several other opportunities for describing presence of God - but not the evidence this chap in the video gives.

Thing is, he is true stating the fact the universe would not exist, nor support intelligent life, if any of the nuclear or physical/astronomical constant would differ by a fraction. Now, while this is true, all it says, out of unlimited number of experiments/choices which the fabrics of space tuned in, the one which does support intelligent life, is the one we are in, and allows us to experience it. If that would not be the case - we would not be here. Our existence - is the outcome of a positive combination. This does not mean, the combination - given unlimited time and resources these fabrics of space do have - would not be product of a random process.

HOWEVER

There are other aspects, which in my book raises God - or universal consciousness - in a substantially more prominent position. And this has to do, with the ability to transfer energy into matter in a temporarily and spatially consistent manner (i.e. particles switching between pure energy and matter, return to correct location and time-window between transitions, so that matter does not disintegrate or dislocate, or discontinue). Every fraction of second, 135,639,274×10*42 Hz times per second (Planc's constant).

edit on 19-9-2012 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join