It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to Mohammed & Jesus...and the like.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would like to address the two of you for your actions. What the hell is wrong with the two of you? Look at the way we all are treated by you two whiners. You have divided us, you have caused us to hate each other to the tenth degree.

You, Mohammed have your people living like it's 22BC. Women have no rights, their treated like cattle. Their's so much pent up aggression within your group, getting laid would'nt even begin to ease the pressure....You got em praying 5 times a day, they don't have time to get laid. And what's with them burning stuff? They sure do like to set em some fires. And what's with the rocks? Do they all have their own supply they carry with them in case of a walk-by stoning? Get with the times Mohammed, like the rest of the planet......

And, Jesus. What the hell you smiling at? Your folks are so full of shat, it oozes out their skin like lotion. You got em broke up into so many factions, their dumbfounded. And you like that killing in the name of daddy, don't you?
Whether being backward, like the Muslims, who go ape shat at the drop of a Koran. Or being the biggest liars on the planet . On tv asking for money all the damn time. Jesus, you & your dad need a damn financial planner....not another smiling white guy asking for a $ 20 donation and he sends you a prayer book mark.

The two of you are to blame on the most part. You should be ashamed of your damn selves for causing all the strife we are going thru at the present time. It does not have to be this way, do away with the two of you trouble makers and let us live in peace.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Amen.....................

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Wow...you are going to blame these religious leaders for how their followers, centuries later, choose to act on their words? Like blaming me when my grandchildren take what I say out of context and burn down a police station or something?

There's finding the root of the issue, and then there's wildly laying blame like it's going out of style. This thread is highly disrespectful - I'm not telling you you shouldn't have an opinion, I'm saying you should make it more educational and though-provoking than simple instigation and childish tantrums. Including the word 'shat'.

I'm prophecizing a closed thread in 3...2...1...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And Santa, I also want a new Ipad for Christm.. Oh wrong thread.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Blasphemy!

Im storming an Embassy now!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Always pointing the finger and blaming everyone else. Seems to be all we westerners do anymore

The persecution complex and self-inflicted victimization has got to stop ... someday we'll learn to take responsibility for our own actions.

“Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am. Yours truly, ”. ― G.K. Chesterton

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Careful them Muslims don't target you next.I hear they love a good beheading for slagging off Mo.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yep it's that time.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I would group you along with Jesus & Mohammed. Take a damn chill pill or something. It's meant to be satire on the present state of affiars. Sorry you got your panties in a wad because I hurt your damn feelings. And yes I do blame the two of them for the shat happening now. Beleive it, follow it & you end up living it.

And just for the record, not everthing is meant to be serious. I did put it in the RANT section. It;s a rant on how I FEEL. Who exactly is this disrespectful too? Christians? Muslims? Jews? What about folks like me, Atheist. Don't we ever get a say in the matter.
edit on 19-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

It's a rant on ATS. Which means there are certain rules to follow, regardless of whether you like it or not. Keep that in mind before the moderators decide you've toed the line long enough.

With that said, again: blame the followers, not the teacher. I'm fairly certain that neither Jesus or Mohammed advocated violence, which means this new turn is entirely within the minds of the followers, who are tired of the general state of things and have decided that a passive approach just isn't making the message clear.

As far as I know, neither Jesus nor Mohammed or alive. Let the blame lie with the living, those who are actively promoting and participating in that which you despise so much. Let the dead be dead...in peace.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I'm following the rules. I don't need to be told what I see, like I said, Beleive it, follow it, you end up living it. They are doing what they have learned to do by reading the teachings of their prophet. Same as the Christian's, smiling at you as they ask you for your money. Becasue they have a direct line to the lord, or something.

It's comical, killing in the name of God, then argueing who's God is more beleiveable. Religion, in one form or another will be the end of us all.
edit on 19-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

join