It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are Black AND a Muslim, you should read this!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) was the son of a white arab woman and breastfeed by a black woman.

One of the 1st converts(reverts)to islam was a black slave Bilal who was set free by other fellow muslims from his torturing master who couldn't stand that he became muslim n left his(master's) gods.

Islam encouraged good treatement of slaves and freeing them was a virtuous act, causing slow abolishing of slavery.

Every muslim is a brother of other.

The person only has to testify that there is only One God and muhammad(pbuh) is His messenger and he becomes an equal, a brother, no race, no colour.
edit on 20-9-2012 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I dont get it... All the Muslems I know hate blacks and would kill their own daughters if they married one.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatrickGarrow17
reply to post by Nana2

Plenty of Christians kill and have historically in the name of religion.
Hey, don't lump all Christians in the boat. That was mostly done by the Popes of the Evil Catholic Church - historically, they are not even a real Christian religion. All the other more historically correct Christian religions are ticked off at them for giving Christianity a bad name too.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I ask you, how could you support Islam, who was the ringleader in slaves from Africa during slavery's highest years.?

I feel that Muhammad Ali, himself, provides the most rational answer to that question:

"We who follow the teachings of Elijah Muhammad don't want to be forced to integrate. Integration is wrong. We don't want to live with the white man; that's all." And in relation to inter-racial marriage: "No intelligent black man or black woman in his or her right black mind wants white boys and white girls coming to their homes to marry their black sons and daughters." Indeed, Ali's religious beliefs at the time included the notion that the white man was "the devil" and that white people were not "righteous." Ali claimed that white people hated black people.

Source

See ya,
Milt
edit on 20-9-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, why should they embrace the US then , that promoted slavery and made 12 millions of them slaves. Why would they embrace Christianity, when Christians massacred more people than any religion combined? Why embrace this planet?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I know a few muslims and most aren't practicing their religion but none of them ever said anything bad about non-muslims. Just like Christianity, there's a good and a bad side to it and however you decide to live your life is what you'll be representing your religion as. If said some radical states mandated radical laws surrounding Islam and they get attention, then it's easy to stereotype if you don't know any better.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

You could just as easily ask Europeans/white people why they all belong to a Church that has historically dominated and oppressed millions.

Thats not the point of this thread. Two wrongs dont make a right. The point of this thread is to ask the question- Why would you follow a religion that has a history of genocide, as well as enslavement , towards your people, all while you complain about similiar treatment from another group (whites)?

Get it? I dont see how they justify it?

What race of people has Islam wiped out?

How is that not the piont of the thread when you repeated exactly what patrick wrote just using different words.

damn it! How many times do I have to say it here? I wish you would people would READ the whole thing before you post. The point of this thread is about why blacks become muslims when muslims have a horrible history to them in their past. It is NOT about what christianity has done or not done. Thats a subject for another thread. Stop trying to derail my thread.

Who said islam has wiped out a race of people?
edit on 19-9-2012 by Nana2 because: spelling

Do you know what genocide means?

If you do then it was you who said Islam have a history of genocide, so again what race of people has Islam wipe out?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

reply to post by Nana2

That stuff is not common practice for Muslims in more advanced society. Not at all. There are plenty prominent Muslims advocating a modern interpretation of scripture.

wow, then I guess all the main stream news shows are just wrong in how they depict muslims? / You sound very liberal and I thought you folks swallow what they have to say hook, line and sinker. Should I post link after link after link of MODERN stories of child brides, women being legally killed by their husbands, people being murdered over something as silly as a u tube video?

Are you kidding here?

Some facts at last, Yes the media are wrong how they depict Muslims.

Example. Media reports on group of hoodlum rioting as hoodlums rioting , however if they are of Islamic faith the media tells its viewers that Muslims are rioting instead of just the hoodlums they are for rioting.

Why does a criminals faith matter in western media whether he is Muslim christian Jew Athiest or what ever.
What Im saying is when It is a Muslim western media make sure the first two things you know are violence and Islam.

ok got it! Now I see why most people on this thread are jumping on the bandwagon of how horrible America and even christianity are. It's that obama thing! >>>> Blame everybody but yourselves.

In that case, I see there is no reasoning, I did not start this thread to talk or not talk about how bad islam is, I simply asked a question out of curiosity.

No hope for you except that you keep blindly following the lies you have heard from the top of this country down, about what a wonderful thing muslims are, with all the extras muslims get, everybody moving their traditions away to accomodate muslims, being very very careful to not "offend", no matter how much THEY offend others. Muslims who own gas stations etc are the rudest people on earth.

No matter which way you try to spin it, it is an evil and violent religion, and why anyone in their right mind would make any excuse for it, by saying things are "taken out of context", despite being quoted directly from your own "holy book", is beyond me.

So I am done.

Do you read what your replying to. when have I mentioned Obama or whatever your replying to.

"No hope for you except that you keep blindly following the lies you have heard from the top of this country down," What country and who is at the top of this country that's apparently lying to me?

I hope you are done as extremist like you need to chill and step away from their anger

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The point of this thread is to divide the muslims. I will like to add according to muslim belief the first person to enter Paradise will be a black man.

When one drives forward with hate in their heart they are not really interested in discussion.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know a large family of white Muslims....They escaped ethnic cleansing in Bosnia. The y told me of family members being butchered and killed, they were able to get to Germany before moving to the US.
I have great respect for them.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Suffi

I feel it's a bit ironic that you first condemn this thread with:

The point of this thread is to divide the muslims.

Then you proceed "to divide the muslims" with:

I will like to add according to muslim belief the first person to enter Paradise will be a black man.

My belief is, if the above is true, that has most likely already happened, so that really is a mute point.

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join