Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I Found Some Unusual American Dollars in a Suitcase Yesterday with 9/11 Written all Over Them.......

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If this is in the wrong place then please move, I am a bit wary of the 9/11 conspiracy thread forum......

Anyway, getting back to the point....

I recently moved into a new apartment and yesterday I found an old battered suitcase that I forgot to sort out when I moved in six months ago. Anyway, I came across these mock up type American dollar bills that I found when I was on a trip to Berlin about seven years ago, I completely forgot all about them....

I was on my way to a bar in Berlin with my girlfriend and they were sitting on top of a low wall, at first glance I thought that they were real currency until I looked at them in more detail when I got to the bar....

I have added 8 photographs of the dollar bills below for you to have a look at if you are interested....

All of the bills have website locations printed on them in various places, I have added them to the thread underneath the photo's. Some of the websites didn't work so I didn't bother adding those, but feel free to look by all means if you can.....

I haven't really looked at the websites in much detail so I don't know if they are good, bad or ugly....

All the bills have 9/11 stamped in all four corners on both sides of the bills....

All the bills have the ref number W 3221984, I have no idea what that means.....

All the bills have the number 84 on them, I don't know what that means either....

All the bills are called One Deception, as opposed to One Dollar, I suppose.....

They all seem to have New World Order written on them....

Any questions then please ask and I will do what I can, If you require any photo's of any particular part of a bill then please ask....

I hope some of this makes sense to some of you out there as this is not normally my type of thing, I just happened to come across them today and thought they may interest some ATS members...

[/

deceptiondollar.com...
globalresearch.ca...
www.innworldreport.net...
gnn.tv...
tucradio.org...
thecorporation.com...
globaloutlook.ca...
portland.indymedia.org...
communitycurrency.org...
themeridiannews.com...
snowshoefilms.com...
edit on 19-9-2012 by davethebear because: change wording

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I don't know anything about these dollar bills, they look nice and would be fun to hand out on the streets

But that nr 3221984 and 84 i think reffers to Orwels 1984, a book about the new world order and stuf.. Fun to read.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bauwser
I don't know anything about these dollar bills, they look nice and would be fun to hand out on the streets

But that nr 3221984 and 84 i think reffers to Orwels 1984, a book about the new world order and stuf.. Fun to read.

Yeah, you could be right about the Orwell novel 1984 and all that, that's an option, but unsure about the numbers 322 before 1984.....................cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

Sorry i can't post more atm as am travelling. But you should find ever you need to know here www.oilempire.us...
Nice thread, star for you

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenEars123
reply to post by Bauwser

Sorry i can't post more atm as am travelling. But you should find ever you need to know here www.oilempire.us...
Nice thread, star for you

Cheers for the link........................still weird how they came to be in Berlin though, but I suppose through time things can turn up anywhere.....................

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
322 is "Skull And Bones Society" 1984 is ref to big brother. I would take it as Skull and Bones is Big Brother. Tim Russert asked George W. Bush about 322 before he had his "heart attack." Read Anthony Sutton for info n Skull and Bones. Interesting membership roster.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
322 is "Skull And Bones Society" 1984 is ref to big brother. I would take it as Skull and Bones is Big Brother. Tim Russert asked George W. Bush about 322 before he had his "heart attack." Read Anthony Sutton for info n Skull and Bones. Interesting membership roster.

Interesting, cheers for the info, I shall have a look into that..................cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
They may be fake, but very well done fakes. The amount of detail is really incredible. I would hold onto them, and then sell them to a collector. Put them in a photo album so the edges don't get destroyed, and hide it away for a rainy day. They may be worth nothing right now, but in 20-50 years from now you never know.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by othwald
They may be fake, but very well done fakes. The amount of detail is really incredible. I would hold onto them, and then sell them to a collector. Put them in a photo album so the edges don't get destroyed, and hide it away for a rainy day. They may be worth nothing right now, but in 20-50 years from now you never know.

Yeah, you never know they may be worth more than a dollar in years to come.................cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would love to buy one. I'll put an opening bid of $2.00 us dollars. Although I reside on the east coast of u.s. so it'll probably cost more to mail it and for me to mail my money. That's a 100% increase in value on it. Deals good man I would take it. Interesting find I must say. I love how we throw crap in people's faces and they still fail to realize what's going on behind clOsed doors. Thanks for the photos. 1 gold star for you mate.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dipsezbaby
I would love to buy one. I'll put an opening bid of $2.00 us dollars. Although I reside on the east coast of u.s. so it'll probably cost more to mail it and for me to mail my money. That's a 100% increase in value on it. Deals good man I would take it. Interesting find I must say. I love how we throw crap in people's faces and they still fail to realize what's going on behind clOsed doors. Thanks for the photos. 1 gold star for you mate.

Hahah...........thanks for the offer, but I think I will hang on to them at the moment, but after seeing your post I am thinking about maybe seeing if they would be of interest on ebay or something similar, you never know...........cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just found the link to deception dollars campaign. Really neat find! All part of 9/11 history. Hang onto these for sure.
edit on 19-9-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
Just found the link to deception dollars campaign. Really neat find! All part of 9/11 history. Hang onto these for sure.
edit on 19-9-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I will definitely hang on to these that's for sure...................cheers

top topics

join