It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello to everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I only recently found out about this website and registered right away.
To be fair i don't believe in most conspiracy theories, i consider them over elaborate, unrealistic even.
The truth IS out there, just that sometimes it's way lamer than we hoped.
But i have always been fascinated by the complexity, and the inherent mystery they bring with them. I enjoy reading about them, and putting in my 2 cents when i have something useful to say.
My main interests are aliens/ufos, strange animal behaviour (think Overtoun Bridge case), anything that has to do with "controlling the masses" and mythology. Hopefully this site and it's users will help expand the knowledge i have in these areas!
The main reason i am here is because i write novels in my spare time, and they often are about themes like the ones discussed on this website so i figured, what better place to gather information and to brainstorm!
So to all a thank you in advance!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IShotMyLastMuse

Welcome to ATS IShotMyLastMuse and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of the for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Welcome to Madville..............enjoy

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Welcome.

even tho ATS is mentioned as a Conspiracy Theory Site but its much more than that, i only believe in maybe 10% of the total conspiracy out there, but i barely go into the conspiracy forum.

You will find more things here! I actually didn't know people were against so many things that i thought was normal. Good experience!
edit on 9/19/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Well the one thing i like so far is that for better or for worse, all the information seems to be written by regular people, and not some stupid news company.
Automatically adds to the credibility of the articles to know they are written by people of all walks of life!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IShotMyLastMuse

welcome! can't wait to read some of your stories. I need a little bit of fiction in my life.
Too much truth can be overwhelming at times, and a mental break is gladly welcomed!!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Welcome !

I'll be your new MUSE !

Have the best day!

themuse

top topics

join