It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Clock Stops as "Innocence of Muslims" is Released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seudonymous

i you mite have it there , i don't think it is coincidence at all i bet most of the main stream media have had nothing but this Islam protests all over it , they mite be doing a slight of hand thing it could serve 2 purposes build resentment for the Muslims some more and have people looking the other way, but it could back fire on them big time because now with so much hate for America when they do go in to Iran there will be millions of Muslims going there to back them up ,,

ww3 is defo on the cards it could be kiss are asses good by time
edit on 19-9-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

just had a what if thought ,,,, what if the islam video was put out by iran knowing america and its allies was going to attack them , they would now have millions of recruits to either fight in iran with them or blow the crap out of the western world with many many terrorist attacks ,, just a thought that went through my head

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Stay on the path of God's truth. You are being prepared spiritually for what is to come. Your posts relect your mind and it's unity with Almighty God's will at the end of this age of mankind's self rule.

Your posts are exciting to read, because only God can give you these truths. The day of the Lord (year for a day) has begun.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Yea I was thinking that. Iran could be trying to unit Muslims against a common enemy. I'm not an expert, but I think Persians practice of Islam is different to Arabs, so maybe this film, isn't such a big thing for them. Saying that, they have said they would track down the film maker.
They are defiantly getting desperate, doing everything they can to prevent the Syrian regime being overthrown.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here's some more info about the film maker.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the man behind making of the infamous low-budget movie titled 'Innocence of Muslims' is a Coptic Christian of Egyptian origin and known to US intelligence as a fraudster has been using many pseudonyms and fake names to continue his criminal activities. Other names of Nakoula Basseley Nakoula are: Sam Bacile, Mark Basseley Youssef, Yousseff M. Basseley, Nicola Bacily, Robert Bacily, Erwin Salameh, Thomas J. Tanas, Matthew Nekola, Ahmad Hamdy, Amal Nada, Daniel K. Caresman, Sobhi Bushra, Kritbag Difrat, PJ Tobaccoand Malid Ahlawi. The man also maintains numerous fake accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Orkut and other social networking sites.

According to Associated Press, "Prior to his bank fraud conviction, Nakoula struggled with a series of financial problems," including a US$ 106,000 lien filed against him in 1997 and a US$ 191,000 tax lien in 2006. Nakoula owned a gas station, against which the California State Board of Equalization put a lien, stating that he owed taxes, interest and penalties dating from 1989 to 1992.

Nakoula originally identified himself to reporters as an Israeli-Jew, using the pseudonym Sam Bacile, and said that he collected US$5 million from Jewish friends to fund the movie. Police were sent to protect Nakoula after he was named a key figure, and a colleague stated Nakoula was scared of retaliation. Some of the movie appears to have been filmed at Nakoula's home. According to authorities, Nakoula wrote the script while in prison. He said he produced it with his son, Abanob Basseley, and the money for it (between US$ 50,000 to US$ 60,000) came from his wife's family in Egypt. On September 15, federal authorities took Nakoula in for an interview about possible probation violations related to the film's distribution on the Internet.

Read full article, the mysterious maker of innocence of muslims
It could be that this guy set up the count down website, and was working alone. But it doesn't make sense to me that a broke fraudster, would spend 50k, just to piss of Muslims, and why would his family fund it? He has got relatives in Egypt, so that might explain why they aired it first, but they could have just got it off utube. It's still not clear who translated it...

Then again, maybe they are all just a bunch of religious crazies...

Basic rundown of events so far

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The film= The false flag itself imo. Right in front of our faces. So lets say if a huge building blows up in the near future and 100s die will know who to point our fingers at (Muslims). This is either a huge distraction or the big piece of soon to be finished puzzle (War). PTB are running out of plans, freakin desperate at this stage.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seudonymous
I haven't been able to find anything about this here on ATS. Most of the threads seem to have degenerated into the usual name calling and embracing of ignorance...

As far as i know "the innocence of Muslims" aired on the 9th of September in Egypt. The B-grade film had been around for a few months but only just got translated into Arabic. A few days later coordinated attacks are carried out against the U.S. This sparked the violence that has spread to the rest of the world.

We all know the power of mass media, and how few control it. Was the clock counting down to events that would spark WWIII?...

I just love how you cite most other threads on this subject " embracing of ignorance" and then you go and try to pin this an some planned agenda by the Illuminati.

For you to do that you would have to know who converted this film into the middle eastern languages and prove he was working with the Illuminati. Your video doesn't even come close.

Nope, I'm afraid the truth is much simpler. A guy living in a country where free speech is protected made a video based on a book he wrote that shows Mohammad in bad taste according to some - and put it out for Western world speaking people to enjoy. The extremist Muslims jumped on the bandwagon of hate because that's what they do, it's what they are known for. I see nothing in that can even remotely have roots in some conspiracy. It's so simple, it wouldn't have needed to be orchestrated. It was going to happen sooner or later.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by seudonymous

Basic rundown of events so far

Wow, that video was so full of suggestion and innuendo. Talk about very bad bias reporting with an agenda. It's hard to notice because they doo seem like they are just reporting the facts but nothing could be further from the truth. Watch it again and notice the way they describe certain factions involved.. pay close attention.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Illuminati Clock Stops as "Innocence of Muslims" is Released...
Care to comment on the topic of this Thread?
As I said it was hard to get the facts from threads about the Illuminati clock due the bickering and religious rhetoric (completely off topic comments that could have been sent in a pm). But it's my understanding the clock has been around for a few years. I think it stoping, just as violence spreads from the middle east to western countries is noteworthy. Especially on a site like ATS.
So if you know something about the Illuminati clock stoping on September 9th, please do enlighten us...

"It's hard to notice because they doo seem like they are just reporting the facts but nothing could be further from the truth."
Can you list one or two "facts" that were False? Its been hard to find good reporting about all of this, but al jezzera is one of the more reputable, in my opinion. Of course the Saudi government is going to make sure they don't piss of America too much.

It does seem a bit bias against Muslims but not as bad as some. RT, isn't nearly as reliable, but have updates on YouTube, which is handy. They have been running stories on Muslims being violent pretty much non stop since the first attack...
edit on 20/9/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

That's what I'm worried about. I can see it now, "Iran sinks U.S. War Ship in the Persian Gulf". I'm probably a bit bias, aussies are pretty pissed off. But some of the comments on FB are despicable. I don't think our government would have any trouble from the public, if they declared war on an Islamic country right now...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thing is people there have been 2 world wars(Both planned) and no out and out winner. Sure the geography and the maps change but the powers that be have still remained divided. WWIII has been planned since before most of us were even born. There agenda is clear for anyone with half a brain to see. The Illuminati clock has been running for some time now and not on some weird obscure internet site. If you seek proof of their existence check out some of their architecture, its alll around us!
edit on 21-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join