It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Clock Stops as "Innocence of Muslims" is Released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I haven't been able to find anything about this here on ATS. Most of the threads seem to have degenerated into the usual name calling and embracing of ignorance...

As far as i know "the innocence of Muslims" aired on the 9th of September in Egypt. The B-grade film had been around for a few months but only just got translated into Arabic. A few days later coordinated attacks are carried out against the U.S. This sparked the violence that has spread to the rest of the world.

We all know the power of mass media, and how few control it. Was the clock counting down to events that would spark WWIII?...

Please be civil....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So whats your point mate, that the Illuminati are responsible for "Innocence of Muslims"? Its a pish take of religious fundamentalists, nothing more. If they dont like it they dont have to watch it. Its called freedom of choice, then again thats something they are sadly in need of. That and a new profit that dont touch 9 year olds or beat there wife, IMHO of course.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seudonymous

That could be very well true, I knew there was an agenda right in the beginning of the film.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's a TPTB move, moving the pawn one square further.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Maybe they know the ease in which most stupid people can be molded and controlled by the infuences of emotion.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

"Maybe they know the ease in which most stupid people can be molded and controlled by the infuences of emotion."

Well how did Forest put it "Momma says stupid is as stupid does.", that kind of sums it up for 99% of the general populace. But Illuminati clock??? WTF, can we buy an Illuminati watch??? That would be a nice timepiece.
edit on 19-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I'm connecting dots here... what you are saying is that it's possible that this clock stopped when the film was brought out - which in turn, started riots and all of the horrible killing caused by the film - as a start point and tool to begin WW3?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

"I'm connecting dots here... what you are saying is that it's possible that this clock stopped when the film was brought out - which in turn, started riots and all of the horrible killing caused by the film - as a start point and tool to begin WW3?"

Can i just point out we dont need a reason these days to start riots and begin mass murdering people. Its been happening for a good while now. Been around for sometime its called Organised Religion AKA the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The implication is, TPTB is controlling Egypt
and the Muslim Brotherhood ?
I have a simpler alternate explanation: WWIII had begun a long time ago.
This is just another chessboard move to unify and organize the Muslims around the globe,
for the on going battle against the west, Jews, Christians, Hindus and all of the infidels out there.

Best lecture I've seen in a long time:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Rubicant13

"I'm connecting dots here... what you are saying is that it's possible that this clock stopped when the film was brought out - which in turn, started riots and all of the horrible killing caused by the film - as a start point and tool to begin WW3?"

Can i just point out we dont need a reason these days to start riots and begin mass murdering people. Its been happening for a good while now. Been around for sometime its called Organised Religion AKA the Illuminati.

Don't look at me. I'm just trying to connect the dots to what the OP is saying in his own esoteric way.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Sure it's connected. Just as the first 9/11 saw a scared and fearful population welcome laws which took away our freedoms in exchange for "peace and security", so too with their coming Global 9/11. The Dali Lama already played his hand, suggesting a few days ago that morality should be brought out of religion. What people cannot see is that this video was produced to provoke a specific response amongst Islamists, who will KILL to defend their prophet. What this tells us is that they need the Muslims to kick it off. The twin towers produced the necessary fear in people which allowed our leaders to easily remove freedoms. And so will a global 9/11 produce that fear, but this time they are directly using what they deem "religious fanatics and religious fundamentalists". Look at the boards here, all you see are people saying that "religious fundamentalism" needs to be abolished. Those orchestrating this entire global 9/11 know full well that the many atheists and "modern Christians" that they have created in the western lands will not distinguish between a faithful Christian preaching the true gospel and a Muskim who is prepared to kill you for an insult to his prophet. Even though the former holdIs and obeys "Thou Shalt Not Murder" and "turn the other cheek" and the latter kills, the deluded and traumatised lands of the western nations will once again want promises of "peace and safety" so badly that they will agree to outlaw freedom of speech, freedom of religion and the true gospel of Christ Jesus. It is the ONLY INTENT. They could care less about Islam, it is the silencing of the true Christ Jesus on this Earth. A phony one? Sure! The Truth? Absolutely not.

"Peace and Safety".

"Skin for skin!" Satan replied. "A MAN WILL GIVE ALL HE HAS FOR HIS OWN LIFE."

Global 9/11 is the method to instill fear, their Festival of Flame was televised to all on the same day 9/9/2012. And because our population looks to the state and themselves to save their life, instead of God Himself, they will sign everything over to Satan in exchange for their earthly life. The gospel of Christ Jesus couldn't be clearer - "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." Mark 8:35

Hard times are coming. Many will lose their lives. And the survivors will choose the one who promises to bring an end to it - no matter the cost. Scripture is very clear - once "peace and safety" is declared, sudden destruction ensues.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Sorry,I should have said what "Illuminati clock" i was referring to...
Creepy Illuminati Clock Counting Down Sept 9th, 2012
Not trying to be mysterious, just thought i would stick to the facts in the OP.

Firstly I don't think there is a secret group that rules the world. But I do know there are some very powerful groups that would do anything to advance their own interests. These people have absolutely no concern for human life. With that in mind, I think there is good reason to try and connect some dots...

I don't know much about the clock, only what is here on ATS. Seems to me like the events leading up to, and following the attack on the U.S. consular in Libya could have been planned. I am in no way making excuses for the violent protesters who obviously have no knowledge of any mastermind plan.

I don't think the Muslim brotherhood would be working with the film maker or anything. All parties involved might think they are working toward their own ends, while being guided towards other means. For example who funded the movie? Its such rubbish there's no way it could make back the million or so it cost to make. And why did Egyptian television show a translated clip? surely the military knew the repercussions it would have. Why are people in Australian saying they are protesting about a film? Everyone knows there is nothing to prevent such a thing in our society.

At the end of the day, these riots would have played out differently if the media had taken a different aproach, and checked their facts before going to air. The story has changed drastically since September 11 when the U.S. ambassador was killed. The MSN seems to be perpetuating the violence, in my opinion.
I think the question we have to ask is, who benefits from all this?
edit on 19/9/2012 by seudonymous because: Added Vid

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

And you have fallen for their trap. Let me explain.

Just after the flood, the tower and city were built. They spoke one language, which symbolically means that they were united in religion, culture and language. It was the glue that united them. God came down and "confused the languages - these groups then went their separate ways because they no longer had the same "language". There was no common bond to hold them together anymore.

Fast forward thousands of years. Many "towers" have been built in the big civilisations, and they have all fallen. The world still is in "confusion", each country has its own unique language, culture, religious beliefs etc. it keeps them peaceful and stable because any society MUST have that common glue. That common glue isn't wrong because it serves it's purpose. America used to be a melting pot because the immigrants arrived and melted into the existing culture, language, religion etc. The society was stable. But what do we see today? Immigration by people who are NOT willing to melt into our pot. What happens? Instability, tensions and anger. This is a NORMAL outcome because the there is no longer a common bond to keep the population stable and working together.

It has very little to do with religion. Conflicts between nations, as easily proven, stem from conflicts over resources, pride, boundary disputes, etc. Any sociologist will tell you that stable countries must hold common values to be successful. This isn't rocket science. This is observed every day, in real life. So what is happening? Those people running the show down here want their world tower again. In order to finalise their global tower, they must break down what God established - the many "languages". Heck, northern Belgium can't agree with Southern Belgium half the time because they are two different cultures/languages within the same country! But they don't war. The world wide tensions are flaring in each of our countries because those who want their tower know the outcome of of what happens when the common culture/glue/language is weakened - it destabilises society causing tension, strife and unease. They are causing the very reactions by their very own implemented problem - forced immigration, multiculturalism and globalisation. The Muslim community is cohesive to an extent, but it still has separation. They are using the outrage of Muslims to incite the global 9/11 to usher in their "one language" - their global culture, their global religion, their global glue.

Religion is part of societal glue, and sure it man-made.. What you cannot understand is that the last tower at Babel is rising fast. God is letting them do it. The world no longer wants Him. The western nations have sucked down the globalist vision of a Godless tower built by their own hands with man at the top. The western nations are relying on man instead of God. We built this. Not God. Man. But unfortunately, the globalists will install their "son" at any cost - your life, my life, our children's lives. It doesn't matter to them. Global 9/11. The Dark Knight Rises through the Festival of Flame. You will have a religion all right - straight out of the depths of depraved hearts and minds. It can't be pretty when they are of their father the devil - liars and murderers.

Everything being done is accomplishing God's Will. They will destroy Babylon, "confusion". The world will once again cry out for the murderer and insurrectionist to be released whilst at the same time for Christ Jesus to be crucified. This is Satan's world, and the world wants him instead of their Creator. Tragic times ahead for many of us. Praise God, I know how it ends and have full Faith in every Promise that He gave. But this time, when He comes back, the Age of humanity ends as we know it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Thanks, that looks interesting, I'll try and get round to watching it all tonight.

I think religion has been the main instigator of war for thousands of years. but in the age of information, staying ignorant is a choice. The more people that wake up and realize its all a scam, the more TBTB need to turn to more creative means. Nationalisms still the obvious one. I think Voltaire said it best,
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

Apart from Muslims rioting there has also been clashes around the world, but this could just be a coincidence. There is the occupy movement and protests in Russia, I haven't been following these stories. Chinese are protesting against the Japanese. There has always been tension but it has recently become violent. The conflicts have been going on for about a month, and it has just escalated...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

that same thought had gone through my mind, but that's all it did , it went straight through and out the other side

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

"And you have fallen for their trap. Let me explain."

Im not trying to take anything away from your religion mate, it obviously gives you great comfort. However it seems to me you have fallen for there(Mans) religious dogma(The Bible).

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Look at this YouTube video:

Go to the direct link and check for yourself:

www.youtube.com...

It was uploaded to YouTube on July 2, 2012.

July 2.

Click at the "statistics" of the video, and look at the chart with the number of views.

Why this video was on YouTube since July 2, and nobody noticed it until the last week?

Do you need more proof that the events of last week were PRE-PLANNED to coincide with September 11th?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Look at this YouTube video:

Go to the direct link and check for yourself:

It was uploaded to YouTube on July 2, 2012.

July 2.

Click at the "statistics" of the video, and look at the chart with the number of views.

Why this video was on YouTube since July 2, and nobody noticed it until the last week?

Do you need more proof that the events of last week were PRE-PLANNED to coincide with September 11th?

had to get one that thinks its good to post this video , have you not noticed all the other people on ats what ever there thoughts or beliefs on the subject none have posted this monstrosity
edit on 19-9-2012 by
edit on 19-9-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

You're not contributing anything to this thread...
 "it went straight through and out the other side", sounds like your insulting yourself there... Care to elaborate why the countdown could not possibly relate to an escalation in violence across the middle east and north African?...
GLontra, didn't even say watch the video, they just said look at the stats,a good, on topic point. How is your reaction Helpful?

This thread is about psychological manipulation on a large scale. It might require lateral thinking...
"to have the ability to entertain an idea, without believing it, is a sign of a wise man".
edit on 19/9/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

like i said in my previous post the thought went through my head but that was it , I did think the clock was fake and a hoax ,
if it was connected to the clock then it makes the video even more sinister as it will have been realest to further there agenda ,like going in to Iran its funny how they are amassing the navy in the gulf of Persia and the idf are playing live firing games in the golan heights and iran has just put a submarine in to the gulf ,

But still what would they gain by inciting Muslims across the world

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Good Point!

'The US Navy is leading its largest-ever war games in the Persian Gulf, with warships from 25 countries being deployed in the region. Tehran, in return, is preparing for its biggest air defense war game in the history of Islamic Republic next month.'
rt.com/news/naval-training-persian-gulf

The timing could be a coincidence of course, but its convenient people have been focused on "how violent these people are". And I'm not sure how relevant the film was in the violence. It really comes down to the timing of the videos translation. No English speaking Muslim living in a western country would react like some one in a strictly Islamic country. The initial attacks (apparently carried out by al-CIAda) seem to coincide with the film being translated into Arabic... And war games in the Persian gulf. I think all this is being done to try and reduce opposition to a large scale deployment to the middle east. It'll happen just like Iraq, out of the blue, but due to public attitude, no one will care. Just speculation though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join