It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I received this strange E-mail and I need your help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Following info was a file attachement in fax format :

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fax

To: Khalid Al Tajir From: Haytham Al Tajir
Fax: 44 207 201 7614 Pages: 1 ( including this one )
Phone: 44 207 235 8050 Date: 13th March, 2002
Re: Al-Hoshan Company Ltd. Ref: CF / 0612.02
Urgent For Review Please Comment Please Reply Please Recycle

Dear Khalid,

As discussed earlier with Haytham, please find attached, the fax from Anmar Al Arrayed, which in case you were not able to read as it was hand-written, reads as follows :
This agreement is made on 13th March, 2002 and states the following :

X appoints Al-Hoshan Company Ltd. as their agent for the Gosi Shopping Mall Project.

X agrees that once pre-qualified, if they source the project through any source other than Al-Hoshan Company Ltd., then X will still be required to pay Al-Hoshan Company Ltd 10% of the price of which X secures this contract. This is not applicable if X does not bid for the project even after pre-qualifying.

X is required to provide Al-Hoshan Group Ltd. with their suggested price prior to submitting the tender & Al-Hoshan Group Ltd. will review and provide X with the suggested price to secure the contract. Al-Hoshan Group Ltd.'s agency commission will be agreed upon prior to submitting the tender.
Separate Contract
(0%?) -3% of contract price as consultants
Anmar

Kind regards,

Jasmine Mattam
On behalf of Haytham Al Tajir

PO Box 12126, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone (9714) 345 4445 Facsimile (9714) 345 5518

e-mail reference :

De: navlev

�: [email protected]
Cc:
Object: CAROLCHET
Envoyer: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 06:06:11 +0400

cloud9 is a new-york internet hosting

I received this after signing in the solomon tulbure newsgroup, because I wanted to know what was his tought and propaganda.

I often post from a cybercaf�, so I dont have fear of viruses (Anyway, home I work under Linux Mandrake).

I receuved a few mounth ago a mail from a certain Femi Lawrence, who pretented reresenting interests of a nigerian bank...
You must know this story, there was a thread about it on ATS...

This one, the same thing ?

If you have some informations about this...

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   
That is strange. I have no clue. Were you expecting to get an attachment? The person could have attached the wrong file. I couldnt even make out what the email meant. Hope you find out what it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I have no clue about this...and this is also a GOOD reason to keep your email "private" as I do..
It seems though..by paying attention to the "Solomon" charactor..you guys are simply "feeding" off of him...meaning basically you are asking for it-weird emails and stuff-
My BEST advice here...change your email delete that one and IGNORE this "solomon"...people simply can't stand to be ignored and chances are he'll "take a hint" and find better places to preach his BULL...

Magestica

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
One for the professionals contacts, one for the friend and family, one for my other activities... etc

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm guessing that this is a hoax perpatrated by some bored kiddie. Maybe it will turn into some sort of Nigerian scam maybe? I wouldnt think to much on it.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
dont worry lov, your not alone!

i get strange e-mails from all over the world

even the ones i get from people i know can be ........how do'd say......... very odd!!!!!!!!!

BLACKWIDOW

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, hoax/scam.

Just garbage. Trash it and don't worry about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
here is some stuff I got:

Al-Hoshan for Trading Industrial and Contracting
Al-Hoshan for Trading Industrial and Contracting is the only company in the field of stationery that has warehousing, sales and marketing centers in all GCC countries in addition to branches in Yemen, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Australia. An established network of over 2,000 retailers and wholesalers in these countries are serviced on a daily basis through a team of dedicated and specialized sales and marketing professionals. Al-Hoshan trades in office automation and furniture, graphic arts, stationary, construction, agriculture and landscaping, postal equipment and supplies, industrial and contracting.

Mr. Amir H. M. Al-Hoshan
Executive Director
P.O. Box 28419
Riyadh 11437
Saudi Arabia
Tel: 966-1-476-5118
Fax: 966-1-476-4979
Email: [email protected]
Web Site: www.hoshanpg.com
Employees: 1,000
Assets: SR 350 million

www.alhoshan.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
To: Khalid Al Tajir From: Haytham Al Tajir

Fax: 44 207 201 7614 Pages: 1 ( including this one )
Phone: 44 207 235 8050 Date: 13th March, 2002
Re: Al-Hoshan Company Ltd. Ref: CF / 0612.02
Urgent For Review Please Comment Please Reply Please Recycle

Dear Khalid,

As discussed earlier with Haytham, please find attached, the fax from Anmar Al Arrayed, which in case you were not able to read as it was hand-written, reads as follows :
This agreement is made on 13th March, 2002 and states the following :

X appoints Al-Hoshan Company Ltd. as their agent for the Gosi Shopping Mall Project.

X agrees that once pre-qualified, if they source the project through any source other than Al-Hoshan Company Ltd., then X will still be required to pay Al-Hoshan Company Ltd 10% of the price of which X secures this contract. This is not applicable if X does not bid for the project even after pre-qualifying.

X is required to provide Al-Hoshan Group Ltd. with their suggested price prior to submitting the tender & Al-Hoshan Group Ltd. will review and provide X with the suggested price to secure the contract. Al-Hoshan Group Ltd.'s agency commission will be agreed upon prior to submitting the tender.
Separate Contract
(0%?) -3% of contract price as consultants
Anmar

Kind regards,

Jasmine Mattam
On behalf of Haytham Al Tajir

PO Box 12126, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone (9714) 345 4445 Facsimile (9714) 345 5518
[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

Altajir Trust

Also known as: Altajir World of Islam Trust. Key Statistics
Total Income �0.18m

Address: 33 Thurloe Place
London
SW7 2HQ

Tel: 020 7581 3522
Fax: 020 7584 1977
CC registration: 284116.
Constitution: Trust.

This warn me a little bit. You cant know but some of members of my family are/were engaged in military/defense sytems. I've also worked on military projects, on a devellopement for new "flowing" coatings for furtives planes.

You cant know that but I had contacts with persons from middle-east only a few mounths before 9/11, espacially an ex-pilot for an arab country airforce.Who had been trained in morocco and often traveled in canada and USA. and watch this :

The choroid plexuses (CP) are the major source of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and also synthesise a number of proteins, the most abundant being the thyroxine (T4) binding protein transthyretin (TTR). This protein is secreted into the CSF and binds avidly to T4 (3). The thyroid hormones are essential for normal brain development and gain access to the neurones both directly across the blood-brain barrier and also via the CP/CSF route.

Researches financed by : altajir trust islam

www.lyon.inserm.fr...

I've reported these information to the FBI.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That's strange

Anmar Al Arrayedh is a close friend of mine. I dont quite understand what this fax was about, but it's obviously concerning the GOSI ( General Organisation for Social Insurance ) In the Kingdom of Bahrain.

This is a shopping complex and it seems this is with referenvce to landlord/agent and tenants and or contractors!

new topics

top topics

join