It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept Reverses Denial of Hiring British Security Firm in Benghazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
State Dept Reverses Denial of Hiring British Security Firm in Benghazi

Last Friday, the State department denied hiring any private firm to provide security at the American mission in Benghaz.

Tuesday it was a different story.

Excellent information from our highest officials !!!!!!

In her daily press briefing on Tuesday, State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland admitted that she provided false information Friday about the State Department's hiring of private security firms for the American mission in Benghazi attacked on September 11th:

QUESTION: You also said there was no contract with a private security firm in Libya, and yet apparently some British security guards were hired. Is that your way of saying you didn’t contract with a firm but you did hire individual security guards?

MS. NULAND: Thank you for that, because there was an error in what I said. The external security, external armed security, as we have been saying, outside of the perimeter, was fully handled by the Libyan side. There was no contract – contracting out of that. There was a group called Blue Mountain Group, which is a private security company with permits to operate in Libya. They were hired to provide local Libyan guards who operated inside the gate doing things like operating the security access equipment, screening the cars, that kind of thing.......

WHAT !!!!

The last thing we need right now is errors in what they say

last Friday......

Only four days earlier, at her daily press briefing on Friday, Nuland emphatically denied that the State Department had hired any private firm to provide security at the American mission in Benghazi:

QUESTION: (Inaudible) the claim was made yesterday that a company that is a spinoff of Blackwater, in fact, proposed or contracted the United States Government for this particular kind of eventuality, and it was caught up in some sort of bureaucratic --

MS. NULAND: Completely untrue with regard to Libya. I checked that this morning. At no time did we plan to hire a private security company for Libya.

QUESTION: Toria, I just want to make sure I understood that, because I didn’t understand your first question. You said – your first answer. You said that at no time did you have contracts with private security companies in Libya?

MS. NULAND: Correct.

related video: NBC Exposes Obama Admin's Contradictions Over Libya Embassy Attack

I wonder how many "Errors" they make that never get exposed ?

edit on Sep-19-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The Obama administration is running with a false narrative? I'm shocked.

This Benghazi consulate attack is getting worse everyday.

Hillary Clinton will have to resign in disgrace.

The truths are surfacing.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

We have provided security solutions and training services in more than 20 countries around the world (across Europe, Africa, the US and Asia), for clients that have included: Barclays Bank; General Motors; Romec; Jaguar Land Rover; ING Barings; Google; the United Nations; International Monetary Fund; and Lloyds Bank.

www.bluemountaingroup.co.uk...

Looks like a globalist company to me. Full of upper level clients, Barclays, IMF, UN.

They were hired to provide local Libyan guards who operated inside the gate doing things like operating the security access equipment, screening the cars, that kind of thing.......

That kind of thing...security access, screening cars, kind of thing that are crucial for an inside attack.
edit on 19-9-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Spinning words and truth is a fine art.

"We hired British security for instead the compound not outside", what a sameful technicality to cover a lie...
edit on 19-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You know how the current administration rolls. Complete balls-up? Blame it on the Brits.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Maybe Obama should have attended those intelligence briefings that he bypassed!!!!! He is a complete failure, imo.....BUT, he is a smooth talking bamboozler with a cult following (and, that's a dangerous thing for our country).
edit on 20-9-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join