It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Show turning a corner.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Red Ice Radio?
thanks i enjoyedmy first listen today
edit on 21-9-2012 by Vaedur because: Speloing

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Alex Jones Show turning a corner.

It doesnt matter if he turns a corner in the crapper he's still in the crapper

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

If you want to hear something REALLY amusing, you should listen to AJ's interview with Ben Swann.

AJ basically gives himself credit for everything Swann has done.

Part 1 out of 5

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by RealSpoke

If you want to hear something REALLY amusing, you should listen to AJ's interview with Ben Swann.

AJ basically gives himself credit for everything Swann has done.

Part 1 out of 5

I think sometimes info is released to multiple people at the same time (its a sort of chess game that the spirits play) and they think that they came up with the idea when they both realized it at the same time. Thats how you get a lot of these situations and why people patent things (which is garbage, people steal ideas and patent them so the original person never gets recognition for it *cough* Alfred Wallace *cough*)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
As much as I have to give Infowars credit for my awakening , I am lately finding myself questioning ALOT of what is happening on his site and radio show . There is always an add on his site that has a different hot chick with the wording ( The video Google Banned ) and it takes you to livingresearchinstitute.com for some video I did not want to watch and if you click close on the page, you get a popup asking if you are sure you really want to leave . Also noticed alot of instances where he has basically been corrected by one of his guests and he is really fast to either change the subject or just say " right that is what i meant " or " yeah just like when " or something along those lines . I know he has to work with advertisers to make $$$ for the show but I feel that it has become more of a business than a show to alert the public about the corruption in this country and abroad . Also I recently came across another site , truthers , which claims to have proof that AJ is actually a gov paid disinformist so not sure which way to lean with this info .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join